Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wow, Is This Really Possible?? A Must Read!

This is going to be a bit lengthy but it's really an eye opener. It does make a lot of sense if true. But I wonder if it can actually be done? Please read on:

Historical Review:

In 1993 we discovered the original jurisdiction State Governors’ seats were vacant.Â* I (Eric William Madsen) ran for office in Colorado; and in 1994, I was elected Governor by Colorado’s Electors.Â* I lawfully accepted the election and was seated in the original jurisdiction Governor’s seat.Â* At that same time, Roy Romer was elected as Governor of the more commonly recognized private corporation known as, “The State of Coloradoâ€

As a followup, this link will take you to a page on that website, giving a very detailed breakdown of how we are actually a corporation and NOT a country at ALL! It certanly explains everything going on today. Yet another fraud perpetrated against the American people!

http://teamlaw.net/history.htm

Very interesting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TeamLaw

It is indeed interesting. I have been looking into teamlaw and the OJ for a few days. I am still not resolved on the validity of the claims made. It is very hard to find reference proof of the non-general claims.
    Some claims make absolute sense, like the united states being a corp.
    I have some questions I wish I could find the answers to, if anyone can help please post. (when I find an answer I shall post as well.)
    1. Where does TeamLaw get the phrase "Original Jurisdiction" as in OJ Government? I can find legal definition of "OJ" in regards to courts, no form of govt however has ever been referred to as "OJ". So is "OJ Government" something teamlaw came up with to describe their movement? If so, what is stopping anyone from forming their own "OJ Govt" and seating their own Governors/senators etc in opposition to currently seated officials? These questions are not asked to be confrontational, but to ascertain the validity of the concept of the "OJ Government" as sponsored by TeamLaw.

2. In theory I support the OJ concept and TeamLaw (in so much as I can find no confirmation of many claims, but also can find no definitive evidence to discredit.) The reason i support them is, they profess a peaceful 'revolution' which on paper seems to me to be possible. (as opposed to marching on Washington with signs and bullhorns.) However some evidence posted by TeamLaw would be really helpful. The letter from the Joint Chiefs of Staff, stating that they see that the OJ is legal and legitimate, etc. And that they would recognize the OJ as the legitimate U.S. government. That letter all by itself, with the ability to confirm the truth of the letter, would be extremely helpful. Also some reference to say, ten, cases where TeamLaw has helped someone win a meaningful case. (traffic tickets being 'dismissed' need not be proferred.)

Once again, any evidence or claims made should be verifiable with evidence more than some random posting on a blog or website. Idealy this evidence would be actual court documents or govt documents. (whether or not the courts or govt are considered illegal etc.)

Welcome to Alipac Justoneguy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are glad to have you at Alipac JustoneGuy.

Psalm 27
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Welcome to ALIPAC Justoneguy.

Thanks for the link Chloe24!

I like these people! These are good Americans, with a clue about what has happenned over the past. Now my daughter is going to really learn something. I already knew most of this, but lost a lot of the info I had, so it made it difficult to pass on to my kids. Now they have it though.