Mad World News

[Watch] Clueless Liberal Insults U.S. History and Makes OUTRAGEOUS Demands
http://madworldnews.com/liberal-insults-u-s-history/
For those able to show the self restrain necessary to not put their fists through their computer screens, let us know what you think of this nitwit.

Yet another Liberal has gone “full retard” in the blunt words of Clash Daily. Kicking off with a short clip that insults U.S. history, a woman who goes by
madworldnews.com

in News, Politics / by Robert Rich / on October 27, 2014 at 4:18 pm /

Yet another Liberal has gone “full retard” in the blunt words of Clash Daily. Kicking off with a short clip that insults U.S. history, a woman who goes by the name of “Liberal Chick,” eventually goes on to demand that the government give her both free birth control and weed.

Courtesy Tropic Thunder

3 videos at the page link:

Mocking Patrick Henry’ famous demand, “Give me liberty or give me death,” she dismisses him as “some dude back in the 1900’s.” We’re just going to brush past the fact that the incompetent Liberal was off by well over a century and make our way to the next ridiculous portion of the clip.

video at the page link:

She then goes on to say that she’s “just like, give me birth control or give me weed.” Needless to say, one trip around her rather short Instagram account and you can see the extent of her ignorant mindset. Posting photo’s such as this where she tries to justify the homicidal tendencies of Muslim extremists by placing blame on white Christians:

Or making the mind numbingly stupid claim that if Wendy Davis isn’t elected, then women will “get pregnant and die”:

video at the page link:

Or how about this little doozie?:

video at the page link:

Regardless what you think – the government doesn’t have the right to tell me what I must or mustn’t buy. Period.

I guess we can see why she could only muster up 70 people, out of the 300 million living in America, to actually follow her idiocy.
For those able to show the self restrain necessary to not put their fists through their computer screens, let us know what you think of this nitwit by letting her have it in the comments.
Feel free to like the author, Robert Rich, on Facebook here.

http://madworldnews.com/liberal-insults-u-s-history/