Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Yoselyn Ortega, NYC Nanny Accused Of Murder, Denies Killing The Krim Children

Yoselyn Ortega, NYC Nanny Accused Of Murder, Denies Killing The Krim Children

Posted: 06/13/2013 11:10 am EDT | Updated: 06/13/2013 11:17 am EDT

Krim Family, Leo Krim, Marina Krim, Nessie Krim, Yoselyn Ortega, Yoselyn Ortega Krim,Yoselyn Ortega Murder, Kevin Krim, Lucia Krim, Yoselyn Ortega Interview, Yoselyn Ortega Not Guilty,Yoselyn-Ortega-Mental-Health, New York News

In a brief jailhouse interview, a former New York City nanny denied murdering two children who were in her care.

The New York Daily News visited Yoselyn Ortega inside Rikers Island Wednesday, where the 50-year-old is locked up after being charged in the gruesome murders of two-year-old Leo Krim, and his six-year-old sister Lucia.

"I didn't do that," Ortega told the paper of the killings. "Somebody else did."

“My lawyer told me not to talk,” she also said, responding to a question of whether she loved little Leo and Lucia. “I’m not supposed to say anything.”

On October 25, 2012, police say Ortega killed the two children with a kitchen knife in a bathtub, before taking the blade to her own neck in a botched suicide attempt.

Marina Krim returned to the Upper West Side apartment with her three-year-old daughter, Nessie, shortly afterwards, finding the bodies of her eldest and youngest, and a bleeding Ortega nearby.

Ortega was taken to a hospital, where she was later charged in the children's murders.

Her lawyer is currently appealing a ruling that found her mentally competent to stand trial.

When The Daily News asked Ortega about news that Marina Krim and her husband, Kevin, are having another child, she responded, "Yes, I knew about that,” adding, “She’s expecting in October."

And when asked if the new child would help the family overcome their grief, all she said was, "Yes."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...6pLid%3D328644

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)