Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are You Planning a Trip to Mexico from the United States?

C.B.P. News Release

Are You Planning a Trip to Mexico from the United States?

(05/11/2009)

Warning: it's Illegal to Carry Firearms or Ammo into Mexico.

Report drug and alien smuggling. Call (956) 542-5811 in the U.S., 001800-0105237 from Mexico.

Prohibited/Permissible Items

All articles acquired in Mexico must be declared.

$800 exemption for gifts and personal articles, including one liter of alcoholic beverages per person over 21 every 30 days.
    Cuban cigars are prohibited.

Check with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) about importing any medications prior to crossing into Mexico.

CBP has a zero-tolerance policy on illegal drugs. Any type, in any amount may result in serious fines, seizure of vehicle, federal record and/or imprisonment.

Switchblade knives, sea turtle boots or any other articles of endangered species (i.e. spotted cats, coral, crocodile, elephant, etc) are prohibited.
    Visit the “Get You Homeâ€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If you show false or altered personal identification, the ID will be confiscated and you will be prosecuted.
    For what? It's no biggie as long you don't know it belongs to someone else. Right? Or is it a REAL crime to smuggle in a bottle of tequila, and not all that bad if it's used for a job, credit card, accounts, etc.?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I remember when I was at the Mexico City airport, and me and my buddies hit up the duty free shop. I loaded up on tequila, rum, and vodka. Once I got back to the US, I went through customs. The officer informed me that I had too much alcohol, and poured half of a bottle of tequila down the sink and handed me the rest. On the way home, I was pulled over for a tail light being broken. The cop noticed the opened tequila bottle with half of it gone. I told him my story, but I did a sobriety test anyway. I passed it, then I showed him my passport proving that I just arrived from Mexico.

Long story short, know what you are allowed to take and bring back.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&