Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

On the first page, it also says to "look here for more acclaims." I'm not going to argue this. It's what it is and I accept that.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    GOrwell wrote:

thats a link to the endorsement page, this is just acclaims or comments people have made...
    I believe that's what I attempted to explain here:

Click the link you provided at the bottom of your post, tiny. That will take you to his actual endorsements. I'd be surprised if you've ever heard of any of them.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Tiny wrote:

On the first page, it also says to "look here for more acclaims.
    BINGO, it's "acclaims" not endorsements. Please don't be mislead by this. There is a difference.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Look, if you have any questions, go to the source, or email the people listed and ask them. These are all listed as endorsements. For example. click under the link for veterans and they say they endorse him. And for the record I have heard Glenn Beck endorse him right on his show. So if there is any questions, do some digging and find out if all of these are true. Frankly, I accept it for what it is and I don't have a problem with it.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph
    Tiny hate to point this out to you but Ronald Reagan, U.S. President, is dead..

John McCain, U.S. Senator ???????????????????????

Tom Tancredo, Supports Romney..

I will email them..They should have a list , however that list is not being truthful its being very misleading.
    "Misleading" would be a generous characterization.

Pat Buchanan?

Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

MW
    Tiny wrote:

Look, if you have any questions, go to the source, or email the people listed and ask them.
    Hey, I don't have any question because I know for a fact some of those folks identified have not officially endorsed Ron Paul for President of the United States. I'm also almost certain Glenn Beck, like Lou Dobbs, hasn't made an official endorsement. Do you ever watch Lou Dobbs, tiny? If so, you would know that he has purposely avoided making an official endorsement of any of the candidates.

MW, I just got done saying I heard Glenn Beck endorse Ron Paul. Just because you didn't doesn't make it false. As for Lou, he has only ever had good things to say about the man. And yes, I watch Lou everyday.

MW
    Shapka wrote:

"Misleading" would be a generous characterization.

Pat Buchanan?
    I agree, it is a very generous characterization. I wonder if Ron Paul even knows his campaign is misrepresenting the facts?

Even the "official" endorsements are misleading.

Andrew Sullivan is a notorious, left wing blogger-former editor of the New York Times Magazine and The New Republic-who supports Barack Obama.

He endorsed Ron Paul for the Republican primary only.

Why you would want to take the advice of someone who supports redefining marriage and giving kid glove treatment to top shelf Al Qaeda terror masters, re: a party primary for a presidential nomination, is something I can't quite comprehend, but everyone's entitled to his or her own opinion I suppose.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

MW
    Tiny wrote:

MW, I just got done saying I heard Glenn Beck endorse Ron Paul. Just because you didn't doesn't make it false. As for Lou, he has only ever had good things to say about the man. And yes, I watch Lou everyday.
    I just checked Glenn Beck's web site and there is no mention of an endorsement for Ron Paul. If you're going to make such a claim, I would think it would be up to you to supply the evidence to substantiate the claim. As for your comment on Lou - saying nice things does not imply that an official endorsement has been given. Like I said earler, Lou had nice things to say about Obama just tonight, but that doesn't mean he has given him an official endorsement. I'm through here, tiny. Go ahead an believe what you want.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast