Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ZEITGEIST OFFICIAL RELEASE ONLINE

If no one has seen this yet i highly recommend you do. The BUSH family involvement in government corruption dates back to G.W Bush's grandfather.

This is a must see.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
    ( STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT EMPLOYMENT - BOYCOTT FIELDALE FARMS, PILGRIMS PRIDE & TYSON POULTRY )

Back in June/July, I tried 2 times to watch this movie on line because so many people were raving about it. Within 5 mins. I start yawning and have to turn it off. Maybe it's just me. I was glued to Freedom to Fascism from start to finish.

I guess I need to try to watch it again.

It's a little boring to start because it uses deception by religion to set the ground work to show deception by government.
    ( STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT EMPLOYMENT - BOYCOTT FIELDALE FARMS, PILGRIMS PRIDE & TYSON POULTRY )

Thanks jointhefight.

I'll try again and let it play for 10 mins. or so and then I'll sit down and watch it.

If you can get past the part that talks about the church it gets pretty interesting. I want to live in denial about the church but Carl Sagan makes a statement at the end that is very interesting and ties in with a bigger picture of God or the power of the universe if you will. I think this is fascinating since I have heard that Sagan was an athiest. It does reiterate some of the information exposed in Aaron Russo's film which I also find very fascinating. It is well worth your time to watch both films all the way through.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you can make it past part one, the rest of the video is really good.

I'm usually into these types of movies. I've watched Terrorstorm and From Freedom To Facism, but I don't understand why they have to attack Christianity in order to prove their point about the Bush family. There are plenty of other things they could have shown about deception.

I'm not one of those fanatical religious types but this could be a piece of propaganda to attack Christianity in the guise of exposing the crimes of the Bush family.

I've seen this done by the Radical Left. (Many are communist and atheist to begin with) I agree with what they report on about the corrupt Bush administration, but they always seem to tie in Christianity with it. As if it's some sort of evil religion.

Now this film seems to want to discredit it just because Bush and the majority of conservatives are Christian. There's NOTHING Christian what this administration is doing to our country (and to Iraq for that matter)

You know what? I think I'm onto something here. I just checked out some of the resources for the movie:

It lists books from Atheist Press and these other websites:

http://www.infidels.org/library/histori ... istianity/

http://store.adventuresunlimitedpress.c ... ?sub=begin

For those of us who are trying to wake up those remaining stubborn Republican conservatives who are still supporting Bush, this film will do NOTHING to wake them up to the Bush lies. The attack on Christianity will only reinforce their beliefs that it's just the "Left being the Left." (Hmm... maybe that was the point?) Isn't there something called "reverse propaganda??"

In my opinion I feel that they were showing how money is the corupt force behind organized religion. Maybe that explains why the church is so anxious to provide sanctuary to law breakers.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)