Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bless your pea picking heart. I just last weekend, closed one BOA account and am in the process of closing another along with a credit card. I opened an acct at a nearby BB&T and guess what??? THEY ARE DIRTY TOO!!! Now, thanks to your efforts, I see that Sun Trust does not pander to law breaking aliens, I will be taking all my personal and business banking there.

I will be sure to tell Sun Trust WHY I am bringing them my business. Not much but as a self employed independent business man, there is more business for them over the std personal checking.

Semper Fi

GO ALIPAC
    "Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson

NC State and BOA

I am new here so this may be the wrong place to post this...but I just noticed that the State of North Carolina had a job posted today.

The job is for a position that will be located in the Bank of America building in Raleigh.

The position is for a processing Assistant IV processing medical claims. This is concerning to me due to the fact that many people that clean the NC State buildings are Hispanic and speak very little english.

The other concern is that many illegal immigrants are receiving free medical care.

The job position title is: Processing IV
    Vacancy Number: 4445-0000-0008-560

It is on the NC State website under clerical positions

SunTrust is banned. They accept the matricula consular.
    Their email to me:
    Thank you for contacting SunTrust. We do accept the Matricual Consular as a Primary form of ID along with a secondary piece of ID. I will tell you that SunTrust requires 2 security checks prior to opening accounts. The first is Chex-Systems, a reporting agency that keeps track of clients with bank account history. The second is Decision Power, a credit bureau based system used to qualify all new account applications. We offer several checking account and savings account options for you to choose from. I have listed information about the accounts below. Please call me at 1-877-777-8654 ex.3657to open an account or with any questions that you may have. Thank you for choosing SunTrust and we look forward to banking with you.
    Jody Gault,
    SunTrust, Orlando

I then looked up and contacted AmSouth Bank since they were shown as being in GA. The lady there said that they did not accept the mc but that I could not open an account since I did not live within their "footprint". Instead I should contact Regions Bank, a recent merger partner, who does have local N. Atlanta locations.

Regions Bank is dirty. Found a small local bank who stated definitely they do not accept any kind of foreign ID including the mc. I will be moving my accts to United Community Bank in Cumming GA.
    Semper Fi
    "Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson

Which list does what?

I looked at the two lists of banks already contacted. Long lists! But they don't indicate which list of banks are illegal immigrant friendly and which are not. Am I missing something?

Sandman: there should be flags, either US or mex. US indicates does not take MC, otherwise, you get it.
    http://www.bankofamericaboycott.com/ban ... ndex.shtml
    Good luck,
    Phil

Re: Which list does what?

Quote Originally Posted by sandman52
    I looked at the two lists of banks already contacted. Long lists! But they don't indicate which list of banks are illegal immigrant friendly and which are not. Am I missing something?
    HI sandman52, Welcome.

Go to http://bankofamericaboycott.com/ click good/bad banks of the left. Sign the boycott while you're there.

Re: Which list does what?

Quote Originally Posted by sandman52

The American Flags indicate the Banks DO NOT accept the MC. You should always contact the bank first and get it in writing that they DO NOT accept the MC. The list is a work in progress.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345