Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bonita Springs, Fl Focus Campaign

Synopsis

There is no local media coverage in this area in regards to illegal immigration. The liberal press seems to be winning in keeping this issue out of the news in this area. Its time to bring it out in the open.

Activist Instructions

We need ALIPAC Activists to make calls, send letters, faxes, and e-mails to all members of the Bonita Springs Council asking them to please pass the ordinances to prevent illegal aliens from city employment and rental properties. Declaring English as the official language is a great idea too! You may want to share with them some articles about what other cities are doing (Hazelton) and some of the problems and public attitudes (polls) about illegal immigration.

Examples

Dear Councilman _________:

I am calling/writing today to ask you to please follow the lead of Hazelton, PA and pass strict immigration enforcement measures in Bonita Springs as soon as possible. The federal government is not adequately securing our border or enforcing our existing immigration laws. I feel it is incumbent upon our states and cities to take action to protect communities from illegal immigration. Illegal immigration has many negative repercussions for our communities including depressed wages, increased health care costs, increased costs to taxpayers, increased crime, infectious diseases, and lost American jobs.

Almost 90% of America's legal citizens favor English as the official language and are tired of all of the efforts to provide taxpayer documents in Spanish.

I hope you will stand with the vast majority of Americans that want our laws enforced and our communities and tax dollars protected from illegal aliens.

Please pass these ordinances as soon as possible. A majority of your constituents support this effort to fight illegal immigration.

Please share with me your position on these measures and let me know if I can provide you with any information or assistance.

Thank You,

First Name, Last Name
    City, State

Contacts

Jay Arend
    Mayor
    jay.arend@cityofbonitasprings.org

Richard A. Ferreira
    Council Member- District 1
    richard.ferreira@cityofbonitasprings.org

Alex Grantt
    Council Member - District 2
    alex.grantt@cityofbonitasprings.org

Patrick J. McCourt
    Council Member - District 3
    Patrick.mccourt@cityofbonitasprings.org
    John Joyce
    Council Member - District 4
    john.joyce@cityofbonitasprings.org

Martha C. Simons
    Council Member - District 5
    Martha.simons@cityofbonitasprings.org
    Ben Nelson, Jr.
    Council Member - District 6
    ben.nelson@cityofbonitasprings.org
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Sent letters to all on the list on this thread.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn