Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Received this response from Jim Hubbard last night:

I want to implement this, but I prefer to wait until Hazelton PA
    settles their lawsuit. We just don't have $500,000 to spend right now with no benefit.

So much for that.....
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Done

sent emails to all, borrowed someone elses letter and added a few of my own...

I am writing today to ask you to please follow the lead of Hazelton, PA and pass strict immigration enforcement measures as soon as possible. The federal government is not adequately securing our border or enforcing our existing immigration laws. I feel it is incumbent upon our states and cities to take action to protect communities from illegal immigration. Weapons of mass destruction aren't only Artillery, Arms and Missiles....
    It's.... the threat of Invasion of a Country, Potential passage for Terrorist, unlawful passage into our Country, Over- staying visas, Unknown Illegal’s within, Vicious and Violent intruders turned loose on our streets, Violent Illegal Gang and Drug wars, Murder of Citizens and Government Workers, Smuggling Humans, Felons, Animals, Weapons and Drugs, Aiding and abetting criminal activity, Corruption, Mexican Militia crossing our borders to intimidate Citizens. Personal attacks on our Citizens, Property and Government, Illegal and Fraudulent use of State and Federal documents to obtain Money and Social Services.
    As a result there has been a crippling effect on States and Federal spending.

Illegal immigration has many negative repercussions for our communities including depressed wages, increased health care costs, increased costs to taxpayers, increased crime, infectious diseases, and lost of American jobs.
    All of these atrocities result in Mayhem and endangering lives of Citizenry.

Every aspect of illegal aliens being in America is unlawful. Many are repeat offenders and we are rewarding them with benefits and a reprieve for their misdeeds

I hope you will stand with the vast majority of Americans that want our laws enforced and our communities and tax dollars protected from illegal aliens.

I live in Pahrump, Nevada, and our town just passed a law regarding “English ONLY” and a flag ordinance. We have been in the news and believe me; we have received both good and bad because of these laws. The point is that if you come here ILLEGALLY you are breaking our laws, and even if our government seems to want to do nothing, we as citizens DO! Our families came here through the process of legal immigration, they worked hard and obeyed laws. They assimilated to the life styles we enjoy today by following those laws. If we allow certain peoples to come here and abuse the system and step back and do nothing then what have our ancestors fought and died for in the past?

Please pass these ordinances as soon as possible. A majority of your constituents support this effort.
    Thank you,

hope it helps
    vix

JAK
    YEAH VICOTRY!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

reponse....

reponse....

CC: dvgood@cherokeega.com
    Sent from the Internet (Details)

Thank you for the support and information.

Karen Mahurin
    I'm not willing to let Mexico have a party? tell me? I have no choice in who can come, who can't and then send me the bill

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Response-

Dear_____

Thank you for your support. I truly believe this action is needed for the security of our nation and for the quality of life here in Cherokee County.

Again, thank you for your support.

Best Regards,

Karen Mahurin

Cherokee County Commissioner

Post #3

678-493-6001

RESPONSE>>>

Thank you for your support. We passed all of the ordinances and resolutions unanimously.

Best Regards,

Karen Mahurin

Cherokee County Commissioner

Post #3

left out the phone number

vix

Thank you very much to all of our ALIPAC Activists that helped with this important victory.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345