Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My email to chairperson Richard Billman.

I am writing to let you know Sir, how proud I am, of you and the other town board members of the city of Pahrump NV. You have all shown yourselves to be extradionary leaders by your proposal to make English the language of your city and by proposing at the same time of your Patriot Reaffirmation ordinance, which would prohibit flying a foreign flag by itself and make it illegal to close a business to support illegal immigration protest. Sir, by your town board members also voting to make it illegal to hire, rent, or lend money to illegal aliens, it proves to your constituents they, are the priroity in your city. I hope you know Sir, when the you and the rest of the board members pass these city ordinances, you will be far and above any other city, in your proprosals to protect those tax paying citizens who elected you and the other members to the board.
    Chairperson Billman, I hope every citizen in your city realize what super heros they have elected to watch over their interest, because that is what you are! So many of our Leaders in Congress and in the Senate have let the citizens of these United States down by pandering to these illegal immigrants and their interest instead of choosing to stand by the citizens who voted them in to office, thank God, the same cannot be said for the town board members of your city.Perhaps our Leaders might follow your lead and stand a little more for the legal citizens who voted them into office.
    I thank you and the rest of the Board members of Pahrump for being the honerable, courages, leaders that you are.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I am going to send emails to some and letters to others.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmericanElizabeth, I saved my emails to drafts you think it would be better to send those as letters to?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I felt that emails are good, but that a letter would get noticed more so.

Just my own thoughts though.

I would say that if you do not have the stamps or funds for stamps then email instead.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks AmericanElizabeth, I have sent 2 more emails to board members Johnson and Michael Miraglia . I will try to follow up with letters to them.

Emails sent! Will post replies.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Email to Miragala won't go through his mail is full.

Dear Dixie,

Thanks for your e-mail. Please come to the town board meeting on 10/24th, 7PM, at the Community Center, Rt 160 & Basin.

X

Sounds like something is going down. Too bad I can't make it.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Dear Dixie,

Thanks for your e-mail. Please come to the town board meeting on 10/24th, 7PM, at the Community Center, Rt 160 & Basin.

X

Sounds like something is going down. Too bad I can't make it.

Dixie

Thought: any way we can find a replacement for you, DIX? Surely we have someone close to the area.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

An email I recieved from X in Pahrump

Dear , and thank you for your support. Are you visiting Pahrump? Please come to our meeting on 10/24th, 7PM, at the Community Center, Rt 160 & Basin. X .
    I followed up with this email in reply to X.

I wish I could come to your meeting, I live to far away in okla. I belong to an internet organization called Americals for Legal Immigration/pac or www.alipac.us. We send letters of support to all cities who are trying to protect their citizens with the new ordinances against illegal immigration, cheap labor. I hope your ordinances pass. I would like to invite you to check out our sight on the internet, you will find no other place that has more information on illegal immigration then ALIPAC

Do we have anyone on Alipac who lives close enough so they might go to this meeting in Pahrump?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast