Page 24 of 75 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    You're welcome Georgia! Because of the direction our country is going I believe that prayer is very necessary and all of us need extra comfort!

working4change
    Remember to keep GoGo in special prayer for her meeting tomorrow..Sat.

Thanks Working we had the meeting last week and it was profitable. I'll PM you about it.

The comfort one is so appropriate for our Alipacer who had surgery this week.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

On The Lighter Side

William this is for you:

A man is walking down a country road when he spots a farmer standing in the middle of a huge field of grass, doing absolutely nothing. The man, curious to find out what's happening, walks all the way out to the farmer and asks him, "Excuse me farmer, could you tell me what you are you doing?"

"I'm trying to win a Nobel Prize," the farmer replies.

"A Nobel Prize?" asks the man, puzzled. "How?"

"Well, I heard they give the Nobel Prize to people who are out standing in their field."

William, you are outstanding in your field, but you sure as heck don't just stand there.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That was a nice word for William Gogo. I am thinking and praying for our dear member who had surgery. May we all remember and pray for the miracle of God's hand in their life.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

working4change
    GoGo wrote
    William, you are outstanding in your field, but you sure as heck don't just stand there.
    Well said!!!! What would we do without W?

PS In regards to your meeting, I guess you have received extra prayers all week GoGo Maybe you needed them for something else.

April
    The comfort one is so appropriate for our Alipacer who had surgery this week.
    I thought so too, Gogo. I hope all went well.

April

April
    GOD BLESS ALL YOU MOM's TODAY!!!

April

FOR AMERICA AND VICTORY!!!

Please give us the strength to fight on for America and lead us to another victory!

Amen