Page 65 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amen.

Jeremiah 29:11, it is written, "Jeremiah 29:11, it is written, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.""
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GR
    God, please educate Americans how to defend the great nation You have blessed so greatly - from within and without - "we the people" want to hear from You and learn how to defend America from within and without.

Thank You God - for this and for all You do.

Thank You for the gift of Jesus.
    Amen

Banned
    My prayers go out to the victims and their families of that horrible day on September 11, 2001, as they do every year since.

But this year I am saying a special prayer that that mosque will never come to be.

WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!!!

Prayers to all

God bless the victims of 9/11 and god bless America.
    Give me liberty or give me death!

OneNationUnderGod wrote:

My prayers go out to the victims and their families of that horrible day on September 11, 2001, as they do every year since.

But this year I am saying a special prayer that that mosque will never come to be.

WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!!!
    Daveghourds59 wrote:

God bless the victims of 9/11 and god bless America.

Amen.

Psalm 34:18, it is written, "The LORD is near to them that are of a broken heart; and saves such as be of a contrite spirit."
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thank you God for another victory against Amnesty, thank you for giving us the strength to fight on for our country!

April wrote and gave a lovely picture

Thank you God for another victory against Amnesty, thank you for giving us the strength to fight on for our country!
    Thank you April. It is beautiful.

Psalm 91

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    April wrote and gave a lovely picture

Thank you April. It is beautiful.

Psalm 91
    You are welcome Georgia!

GOD HAS BLESSED THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ALWAYS WILL AMEN

working4change
    This was emailed to me and I thought it was a good prayer

One Minute Prayer for Election Victory!

Let us pray. Almighty God, we pray for the national elections this Tuesday, that you will inspire Your people the Church to rise up and vote, that we would only vote for Godly candidates, that all our votes will be properly counted, that the devil’s fraudulent candidates and vote-counters would be defeated, and that the Holy Spirit would move this entire nation away from sin and back to righteousness. From Psalm 33:12, Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people whom He has chosen for His own inheritance. In Jesus name, Amen.