Page 117 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What part of the law don't these people nderstand? If you protect criminals, you are an accomplice to the crime !

I have to slow down ! I have been at this for over 5 years now . And it has not gotten any easier . I am a old woman . All this work and there are now more open borders and cutthrats refugees coming in to take over . Look up the paramilitary camps insdie . Felons , [ felons can't have firearms in their possition] ,recruited from our prisons who have guns and other exslposives being given speacial treatment, while the citizens play their fiddles .

Remind them their last poll ratings was 11% I put that little fact in my fax. its great ammo.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sen. Barrasso WY put me on hold.
    Aid said the Senator does not support the Dream Act.

Told his aid that I was happy to hear that.

Colemans aide agrees with us, hope he doesn't get in trouble . He said keep up the calls . He said 120 agaisnt so far .

How many are there ?

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Sen. Barrasso WY put me on hold.
    Aid said the Senator does not support the Dream Act.

Told his aid that I was happy to hear that.
    I will back it up .Aide said he is agains it . I told her to tell him thanks .

Thank you Jak for letting me borrow your picture. I love it. It even includes my "little guy"
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Ben Nelson - No position. Asked for name of my city of residence.

http://www.zip-code-database.org/Nebras ... odes.htm#G

I grew up in Nebraska, PM me and I will give you legitimate addresses of places I used to live decades ago lolololol
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I am sending faxes because I just can not talk on the phone while my nose is running. and not only that it is red and sore from blowing it
    Good for you SOSAD! Take good care of yourself! I have been faxing when I run into a busy signal on a call!

We are kicking serious tail.

Sean Hannity just criticized Durbin and the Dream Act amnesty proposal, as well as NY giving drivers licenses to illegals. Earlier in the week, Hannity had a segment on the Dream Act.

Calls:
    -Hatch: supports and is a co-sponsor of the DA, "doesn't believe it's amnesty"
    -Sununu: opposes DA (someone confirm this please)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)