Page 129 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    HAMMER TIME!!!

Calling too. Using Numbers list, then onto other senators.

Brownback's and Landrieu's DC voice mail full, but others have been open. Keep calling everyone.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called on my cell phone during a High School football game. I also had a guy ask for the list when I was done. " NEW CALLER". I want to post a message for the dreamers. You all call us haters, racist, uneducated hicks and can't understand why we are fighting this action by Dick Durbin, I will try and explain this to you from my point of view. We are all self made, hard working individuals. Many of us are vets, college grads, business owners, law enforcement officials, blue collar or white color professionals. But we are tired of the rhetoric being thrown at us. We have worked damn hard to get to the point we are today, we were taught manners, how to be humble, we have values and the rule of law means something to us. But mostly we were taught respect, respect for this country, laws, elders and the Flag. I admit I go to your site and read your post's and very few want the military, it is a ruse for citizenship, credit, college and as one said " I can drive." I am amazed that you think you can disregard our laws and then throw lines at us like, " lazy americans" " trailer trash" "racist" and want us to back down. Think again, when you marched in our streets, destroyed our flag, flew the flag of another nation you made this an issue for everyone who saw their neighborhoods destroyed, schools dumbed down and have watched ungrateful hateful people screaming in the streets. I am a middle aged business owner with a master degree, I have a military background, I am 15th generation american, and I love my country.

Great post jjsokay. I like what you had to say.

Great idea. I'll have to make copies of my calling list to pass out over the weekend. Last year I felt quite alone in my feelings about all this -but we are not alone anymore!!!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    I called on my cell phone during a High School football game. I also had a guy ask for the list when I was done. " NEW CALLER". I want to post a message for the dreamers. You all call us haters, racist, uneducated hicks and can't understand why we are fighting this action by Dick Durbin, I will try and explain this to you from my point of view. We are all self made, hard working individuals. Many of us are vets, college grads, business owners, law enforcement officials, blue collar or white color professionals. But we are tired of the rhetoric being thrown at us. We have worked damn hard to get to the point we are today, we were taught manners, how to be humble, we have values and the rule of law means something to us. But mostly we were taught respect, respect for this country, laws, elders and the Flag. I admit I go to your site and read your post's and very few want the military, it is a ruse for citizenship, credit, college and as one said " I can drive." I am amazed that you think you can disregard our laws and then throw lines at us like, " lazy americans" " trailer trash" "racist" and want us to back down. Think again, when you marched in our streets, destroyed our flag, flew the flag of another nation you made this an issue for everyone who saw their neighborhoods destroyed, schools dumbed down and have watched ungrateful hateful people screaming in the streets. I am a middle aged business owner with a master degree, I have a military background, I am 15th generation american, and I love my country.
    VERY WELL SAID, JJ

I can't find their phone numbers, other than joining a website, and I don't join many websites who want all my info .

I will call again when switchboad opens Monday .

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    VERY WELL SAID, JJ
    I agree!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

April

when you e-mail make sure and include the fact the Democrats are trying to reduce troop size and yet this act is supposed to increase the military. Also according to the DreamAct portal very few are actually going to enlist.

Just finished making my third round of calls at 1:50 PST. I had printed out a list the other day and just went with that one. So there may be some who have already committed to vote No. Here's the scoop:

Left Voice Mails with the following Senators:

Akaka
    Allard
    Baucus
    Bayh
    Bennett
    Biden
    Bingaman
    Byrd
    Cantwell
    Cardin
    Carper