Page 19 of 177 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Is Cornyn a confirmed no? His office told me yesterday basically "no position yet, will vote against it if he determines it to be amnesty."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Conrad on the floor now!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    Durbin is a traitor of the worst kind; belittling the military and attempting to use this LIE about recruitment, to do nothing more than ensure himself votes, power, and more money.
    Saying what wonderful people the Aliens are and what they will offer America. Where is the list of all the Americans whose lives have been devastated in many different way by illegal aliens? WHAT ABOUT THAT DURBIN??? TRAITOR!!!! I am calling while watching!!! IT IS VERY MOTIVATING!!!!
    So am I April!! and was glad to see nobody was there listening to his retoric!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Is Cornyn a confirmed no? His office told me yesterday basically "no position yet, will vote against it if he determines it to be amnesty."
    Not confirmed yet
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    To say that there are more "undocumented" young men and women interested in joining our military than "legal" citizens is appalling. Durbin is a despicable pandering traitor!
    Can't get through to Durbin but left another comment with Domenici that Durbin needs to get his facts straight. These illegals do not want to join our military. Suggested they read the blogs and get it straight from the horses's mouth.

Update:

List of Senators to call from Numbers USA!!

These Senators Won't Pledge Vote Against DREAM Amnesty

(September 1 It will take 41 NO votes to kill the DREAM Act Amnesty (SA 2237) expected for a vote this week. At the beginning of this hour, only six Senators have committed to vote NO. Click here to see anti-amnesty list. Below are two lists of Senators who need your phone calls.

SENATORS MOST IN NEED OF PHONE CALLS

The senators noted below voted NO on the Comprehensive Amnesty in June, but have not yet pledged to vote NO on the DREAM Act amnesty.

Phone them by contacting the Senate switchboard at 202-224-3121.

Alabama: Shelby .....no
    Alaska: Murkowski, Stevens ....both NO public statement!
    Arkansas: Pryor ?
    Colorado: Allard ...NO
    Georgia: Chambliss, Isakson...both NO
    Idaho: Crapo ? doesn't know
    Indiana: Bayh ?
    Iowa: Grassley, Harkin ?
    Kansas: Brownback,Roberts ?
    Kentucky: McConnell...NO
    Louisiana: Landrieu....?
    Maine: Collins......?
    Michigan: Stabenow.....?
    Minnesota: Coleman....?
    Mississippi: Cochran.....?
    Missouri: Bond, McCaskill......?
    Montana: Baucus, Tester
    Nebraska: Nelson (Ben).....?
    Nevada: Ensign..../
    New Hampshire: Sununu...?
    New Mexico: Bingaman, Domenici....?
    North Carolina: Burr, Dole.......both NO
    North Dakota: Dorgan....?
    Ohio: Brown, Voinovich..... Brown..Yes
    Oklahoma: Coburn.....NO
    Oregon: Smith.....?
    South Carolina: DeMint.....NO
    South Dakota: *Johnson, Thune.......?
    Tennessee: Alexander......NO
    Texas: Cornyn, Hutchison.....?
    Utah: Hatch....?
    Vermont: Sanders
    Virginia: Warner, Webb.....?
    West Virginia: Byrd, Rockefeller.....?
    Wyoming: Enzi, Barrasso, Enzi....NO Barasso...?
    Sessins....NO
    Kyl....NO
    Isakson....NO
    Bunning....NO
    Vitter....NO
    Lott.....NO
    Inhofe....NO
    Graham.... I have NO but don't believe it!!
    Corker....NO

Has anyone gotten No's from the ones with question marks, if not they are the ones we need to keep calling!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattler
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    To say that there are more "undocumented" young men and women interested in joining our military than "legal" citizens is appalling. Durbin is a despicable pandering traitor!
    Can't get through to Durbin but left another comment with Domenici that Durbin needs to get his facts straight. These illegals do not want to join our military. Suggested they read the blogs and get it straight from the horses's mouth.
    I have been trying to get through to Durbin, as well I would love to be able to give him a piece of my mind right now!!!!

Well I damn well hope Cornyn was listening to that sick SOB Durbin...and now he knows it is Amnesty...I love how Durbin slide in" but they don't have to go into the Military"......Sheezz what a scumbag
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Craigs office said they don't have a statement of position but they are getting a lot of calls against the Dream Act.

I said, add one more please. At first she was real flustered then I said, I realize your probably on the phones a lot today and she laughed said "Yes"
    I said, I realize he's had a lot on his shoulders lately, but will you tell him this is amnesty and I'm against it. She said she would. Very nice.

Also Hutchinson's phones are constantly busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Craigs office said they don't have a statement of position but they are getting a lot of calls against the Dream Act.

I said, add one more please. At first she was real flustered then I said, I realize your probably on the phones a lot today and she laughed said "Yes"
    I said, I realize he's had a lot on his shoulders lately, but will you tell him this is amnesty and I'm against it. She said she would. Very nice.

Also Hutchinson's phones are constantly busy.
    Just what is Craig doing in Washington, That Rat is hanging out there waiting for the AG'S bill!!