Page 38 of 177 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just called McCaskill...couldn't get through...and voice mailbox is FULL. Is no one answering her phones?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BTW...forgot to add that in speaking with Mary Landrieu's staffer, he said their phones were ringing just as much as they were during the recent Kennedy amnesty fight.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just got through to Sen Boxer office. The staffer indicated that she has supported the Dream Act in the past. I informed him of the DHS press release and he said he would pass along the info.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Just called McCaskill...couldn't get through...and voice mailbox is FULL. Is no one answering her phones?
    When they refuse to clean out mail box or do not answer the phones I bombard them with faxes and emails!!!! THEY CANNOT GET AWAY FROM THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE!!!! WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED!!!!

working4change
    Just called Landrieu as requested. Told the staffer about the DHS issue. He sounded very hurried and sick of calls. CALL CALL CALL!!!!

Collins(R-ME) phone just rings and rings and rings...no anwer or pick up of any sort.

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    OK...I am being told that Bond missouri is a No...could someone check
    but still no statement from McCaskill
    No from Bond as well. More confirmations?

Really surprised McCaskill has had no statement.
    Calling her office next.
    I also got a no from Bond. A friend of mine thinks she got a no from McCaskill 2 days ago, but when I called they said undecided.

Just got off the phone with Sen. Landrieu staffer said that there is no public statement at this time but in the past she has opposed amnesty provisions. He also indicated that he was sure she read the DHS statement. I got through to her office in about 10 seconds so come on people step it up!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Just called Landrieu as requested. Told the staffer about the DHS issue. He sounded very hurried and sick of calls. CALL CALL CALL!!!!
    TOO BAD, if his boss listened to the people he would not have this problem of TOO many calls!!! WE ARE MAKING DIFFERENCE!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

If they turn off their phones FAX AND EMAIL THEM!!!!

You should get through.....to Mc Caskill...but I may have throw a wrench into them...as I told them a friend of mine told me Mc Caskill staffer told her that she was voting against ...the Drem act...the male staffer said he would call all the offices to say that no public statement is out yet... By the waythat friend was me and I was calling to confirm what I had just been told
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother