Page 66 of 177 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    My 15 and 17 year old have made calls they said " It is not fair that we will have to compete for seats in college" We are legal residents of this country and demand that are RIGHTS are protected.
    Excellent, jjsokay! Our childrens's present and future is at stake in this battle. Tell them thanks from all of us for joining the fight.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My ear is numb so this evening I'm going to get my faxes out! have been on the phone all day.

GREAT JOB EVERYONE, KEEP FILLING THE VOICE MAIL!! AND LETS HIT THEM SUPER HARD TOMORROW.
    I'm sure there is not another site to compare with ALIPAC what a great bunch of hard working Americans we have here, proud to work with all of you!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Time to brew up some coffee!! If you have to work tomorrow.....you'll get through the day and know how you helped your country. We can think of each other and we can get to bed early tomorrow night AND we will be so proud and happy with ourselves for taking action.

If you won't do it for yourself......please do it for our country.

PLEASE CALL!
    LETS CALL and FILL em' up patriots!!! WE THE PEOPLE are up to the challenge! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    My ear is numb so this evening I'm going to get my faxes out! have been on the phone all day.

GREAT JOB EVERYONE, KEEP FILLING THE VOICE MAIL!! AND LETS HIT THEM SUPER HARD TOMORROW.
    I'm sure there is not another site to compare with ALIPAC what a great bunch of hard working Americans we have here, proud to work with all of you!
    Proud to work with you as well SOSAD, you are a great example of getting the job done!!!! Thank God there are so many wonderful Americans willing to work to save this country!!!!! They are a tribute to the spirit of America!

UPDATE: THESE SENATORS WHO ARE UP FOR RE-ELECTION STILL HAVE ROOM ON THEIR VOICE MAILS. I WAS ABLE TO ASK THE SWITCHBOARD OPERATOR IF THE PHONES WERE BUSY. SHE SAID YES.
    I HOPE IT'S US AND NOT THE OPPOSTION.

Arkansas: Pryor (Up for re-elction 200
    Arizona: Kyl
    Idaho: Crapo
    Indiana: Bayh
    Iowa: Grassley, Harkin (Up for re-elction 200
    Kansas: Brownback (running for Pres.)
    Louisiana: Landrieu (Up for re-election)
    Maine: Collins (Up for re-elction 200
    Michigan: Stabenow
    Minnesota: Coleman (Up for re-elction 200
    Mississippi: Cochran (Up for re-elction 200
    Missouri: McCaskill
    Montana: Baucus (Up for re-elction 200, Tester
    Nebraska: Nelson (Ben)
    Nevada: Ensign
    New Hampshire: Sununu (Up for re-elction 200
    New Mexico: Bingaman, Domenici (Up for re-elction 200
    North Dakota: Dorgan
    Ohio: Brown, Voinovich
    Oklahoma: Coburn
    Oregon: Smith (Up for re-elction 200
    South Carolina: DeMint
    South Dakota: *Johnson (Up for re-elction 200,
    Texas: Cornyn (Up for re-elction 200, Hutchison
    Utah: Hatch
    Vermont: Sanders
    Virginia: Warner, Webb
    West Virginia: Byrd, Rockefeller (Up for re-elction 200
    Wyoming: Barrasso (Up for re-elction 200
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK I'll get in some more calls in and then do my faxes in a bit!!

Come on everyone lets make sure it is our calls filling those boxes!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I hope people are not reading ALIPAC and thinking that we can do it all on our own. If people think that and walk away from helping by calling, they're going to have a big surprise tomorrow if this bill passes.

We need everyone to help us. I hope and pray that EVERYONE will understand the need to pick up the phone and call.

There is only one way we will win and that's together.

Please remember the saying which is so true. United we will stand, divided we will fall.

WE NEED YOU TONIGHT, RIGHT NOW. PLEASE, PLEASE CALL.

April
    I hope people are not reading ALIPAC and thinking that we can do it all on our own. If people think that and walk away from helping by calling, they're going to have a big surprise tomorrow if this bill passes.

We need everyone to help us. I hope and pray that EVERYONE will understand the need to pick up the phone and call.

There is only one way we will win and that's together.

Please remember the saying which is so true. United we will stand, divided we will fall.

WE NEED YOU TONIGHT, RIGHT NOW. PLEASE, PLEASE CALL.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PATRIOTS!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

I'm finding a lot of answering machines that are not full.
    Brownback, Murkowski, ......heck forget it, I can't keep track...I've called six or seven and none of them were full.

I'm going to go to Delta's list and call the ones up for re-election.
    isn't this the SAME brownback who is running for president? DIdn't he say he was gonna get tough on illegals?

Guess he doesn't want to be president all that bad