Page 92 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

butterbean check your Private Messages.

Gogo
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cayla99, best of luck with your interview. We get so caught up we don't see some posts until later.

OK back from fixing hubby's dinner so he could go to work. Where are we anything news on our lists?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK Kids, I am back. Quickly update me on where we are so I don't have to go backward, and I will get going.

Today's luncheon with State Representative went fine. Asked him what was the plan this legislative session on immigration after I mentioned the illegal alien local problem, the MS 13 gangs recruiting in the local schools and the lack of action by the City and County Officials. The City Mayor was present and a City Council Member, along with local and state political figures. Passed out information on the Dream Act and MS 13 gang crime and a local illegal alien arson crime.

Thank you for updating me -

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

HI Gogo -
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

butterbean, don't worry about the zip code thing. When they ask you and if you want to just say you are in another state but that their vote influences us all.

They need to know it is having an impact across the nation.

Hope your interview goes well cayla.

Jeremiah 29:11

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    HI Gogo -
    Hey girlfriend. Back to work. I had to feed the hubby so I'm not sure where we're at either.

OK Numbers lastest list. Cornyn shows in Green on their list but not in the anti-amnesty champions list yet Allard is not on either list. I think its a webmaster oversight.

hone them by contacting the Senate switchboard at 202-224-3121.

Alaska: Murkowski, Stevens
    Arkansas: Pryor
    Florida: Martinez
    Idaho: Crapo
    Indiana: Bayh
    Iowa: Grassley, Harkin
    Kansas: Brownback
    Louisiana: Landrieu
    Maine: Collins
    Michigan: Stabenow
    Minnesota: Coleman
    Mississippi: Cochran
    Missouri: McCaskill
    Montana: Baucus, Tester
    Nebraska: Nelson (Ben)
    Nevada: Ensign
    New Hampshire: Sununu
    New Mexico: Bingaman, Domenici
    North Dakota: Dorgan
    Ohio: Brown, Voinovich
    Oregon: Smith
    South Dakota: *Johnson
    Texas: Cornyn; Hutchison
    Utah: Hatch
    Vermont: Sanders
    Virginia: Warner, Webb
    West Virginia: Byrd, Rockefeller
    Wyoming: Barrasso

(Senators in red print have pledged to vote YES on the amnesty.)
    (Offices of Senators in green are consistently telling their constituents that they will vote NO on the amnesty but are declining to pledge a NO vote officially, meaning they still need more phone calls.)

If you tell me how to make them green I'll do it but I've never been successful in enlarging print or color. Never works for me. OOPs Bingaman and Brown are 'Yes" for amnesty.

Good to keep the home happy and running smoothly Gogo. Let's just start calling Senators till someone says who to concentrate on.

Psalm 32

Thank you Gogo. I will go to it.