Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Blacks Set Thirteen-Year-Old Kansas Boy Set on Fire For Being White

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alipac is where I learned of this story. I never saw it on any tv news show, but the Trayvon Martin story dominates print and tv these days. I DO believe Barack Obama has played a tremendous role in the decline of race relations in this country. His personal, and his administration's words and actions have demonstrated time and again his disdain for the white race - even though he himself had a white mother, white grandparents...

There are certain white folks who will always feel a hatred of anyone who isn't 'aryan'. That's a fact. On the other hand, there are blacks that feel like since we have a 'black' president (they have overlooked his 'white' half), they can do pretty much whatever the heck they want to do. And let's face it, the Obama justice department has all but given them the OKAY to attack or intimidate whites. Now I don't believe the majority of either whites or blacks are this extreme in their views of the other, but things do seem to be changing for the worse on both sides of the equation. Obama is a divider. This country certainly was ready for a 'black' president, one that would have united and strengthened us as a nation. We just wound up with the WRONG black president, and that fact will hurt any other good and decent black man or woman who decides to run for the office for many years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by googler View Post
    Not sure if serious.... I've read the article two times just to make sure, but I see "Police have described the suspects as black 16-year-olds, while the victim is white."

You're probably making a point and it's completely flying over my head?... I hope...
    You are right, sorry about that I posted a different article than I meant to. There was another source I was looking at that left that info out and I thought I was posting it in a rush.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This article is spreading like wildfire and a lot of traffic is coming to ALIPAC to find out more about the 13 year old white kid set on fire by the two black teenagers.

Viewed almost 8,000 times already

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is a double standard. Most people never heard of the knoxville horror and it was not charged as a hate crime. The jena six also were not charged with a hate crime.

What is sad and I hope people remember is there are many decent blacks out there who are patriots like Allen west and members of the board and there are many white people who would throw our country away like harry reid.

You can see the double standard of the left most in dealng with any black man who dares come off the government plantation. Look at how they treated herman cain. He was a damn good man I would be proud to call president.
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Quote Originally Posted by enforcer1776 View Post
    There is a double standard. Most people never heard of the knoxville horror and it was not charged as a hate crime. The jena six also were not charged with a hate crime.

What is sad and I hope people remember is there are many decent blacks out there who are patriots like Allen west and members of the board and there are many white people who would throw our country away like harry reid.

You can see the double standard of the left most in dealng with any black man who dares come off the government plantation. Look at how they treated herman cain. He was a damn good man I would be proud to call president.
    I agree. Alan Keyes who ran last election would have made a great POTUS too! Black people are stuck between a rock and hard place at times. They either feel they have to "act black" or if they don't they are called an 'Uncle Tom'. Whites don't have to worry about being called "too white" or not white enough. Sometimes I totally understand why race is such an issue with black people, but most times it just makes me roll my eyes and sigh.
    Last edited by SicNTiredInSoCal; 03-27-2012 at 04:48 PM. Reason: spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal View Post
    Black people are stuck between a rock and hard place at times. They either feel they have to "act black" or if they don't they are called an 'Uncle Tom'. Whites don't have to worry about being called "too white" or not white enough.
    Not only that but sometimes Republicans just write them off. See Fear of a Black Republican .

Profiling young blacks makes sense

by Walter WilliamsEmail | Archive
    Walter E. Williams, Ph.D., is the John M. Olin Distinguished Professor of Economics at George Mason University in Fairfax, Va. He holds a Doctor of Humane Letters from Virginia Union University and Grove City College, Doctor of Laws from Washington and Jefferson College and Doctor Honoris Causa en Ciencias Sociales from Universidad Francisco Marroquin, in Guatemala, where he is also Professor Honorario.More ↓Less ↑
    MINORITY VIEW
    Profiling young blacks makes sense

Walter E. Williams points to statistics showing link between race, youth and crime

Right now, there isn’t enough known about the circumstances surrounding the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, a black, by George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old part-Hispanic, during his neighborhood watch tour in an Orlando, Fla., suburb. If evidence emerges that Zimmerman’s actions were not justified, he should be prosecuted and punished; however, there’s a larger issue that few people understand or have the courage to acknowledge, namely that black and young has become synonymous with crime and, hence, suspicion. To make that connection does not make one a racist. Let’s look at it.
    Twelve years ago, a black Washington, D.C., commissioner warned cabbies, most of whom were black, against picking up dangerous-looking passengers. She described “dangerous-looking” as a “young black guy … with shirttail hanging down longer than his coat, baggy pants, unlaced tennis shoes.” She also warned cabbies to stay away from low-income black neighborhoods. Did that make the D.C. commissioner a racist?

some cities, such as St. Louis, black pizza deliverers have complained about having to deliver pizzas to certain black neighborhoods, including neighborhoods in which they live. Are they racists? The Rev. Jesse Jackson once remarked, “There is nothing more painful for me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery – (and) then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.” Does that make the reverend a racist?
    The former Charleston, S.C., black chief of police, Reuben Greenberg, said the problem facing black America is not racial profiling. He said, “The greatest problem in the black community is the tolerance for high levels of criminality.” Former Los Angeles black police Chief Bernard Parks, defending racial profiling, said: “It’s not the fault of the police when they stop minority males or put them in jail. It’s the fault of the minority males for committing the crime. In my mind, it is not a great revelation that if officers are looking for criminal activity, they’re going to look at the kind of people who are listed on crime reports.” Are former police Chiefs Greenberg and Parks racist?
    According to the Uniform Crime Report for 2009, among people 18 or younger, blacks were charged with 58 percent of murder and non-negligent manslaughter, 67 percent of robberies, 42 percent of aggravated assaults and 43 percent of auto thefts. As for murder, more than 90 percent of the time, their victims were black. These statistics, showing a strong interconnection among race, youth and crime, are a far better explanation for racial profiling and suspicion than simple racism.
    Black Americans have spoken out against racial profiling by police. They’ve been insulted by store personnel who might give them extra scrutiny. There’s the insult of the sound of a car door being locked when a black approaches. It’s insulting to have taxi drivers pass up a black person and pick up white people down the street. In a similar vein, I’m sure that a law-abiding Muslim is insulted when given extra scrutiny at airports or listening to Fox News reporter Juan Williams, who was fired by National Public Radio in 2010 for publicly saying that he gets nervous when he sees people on a plane with clothing that identifies them as Muslim. Blacks and Muslims who face the insults of being profiled might direct their anger toward those who’ve made blacks and crime synonymous and terrorism and Muslims synonymous.
    God would never racially profile, because he knows everything, including who is a criminal or terrorist. We humans are not gods; therefore, we must often base our decisions on guesses and hunches. It turns out that easily observed physical characteristics, such as race, are highly interconnected with other characteristics less easily observed.
    For most blacks to own up to the high crime rate among blacks is a source of considerable discomfort. Beyond that, it creates suspicions and resentment, which are destructive of good race relations, and it’s devastating to the black community, which is its primary victim.
    Last edited by CCUSA; 03-30-2012 at 09:24 PM.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/a-contemp...nger-in-chief/

BOYS IN THE HOODIES
    A contemptible race-monger in chief
    Exclusive: Mychal Massie says Obama revealed 'racist proclivities' in Trayvon reaction
    Published: 1 day ago

by Mychal MassieEmail | Archive
    Mychal Massie is chairman of the National Leadership Network of Black Conservatives-Project 21 – a conservative black think tank located in Washington, D.C. He was recognized as the 2008 Conservative Man of the Year by the Conservative Party of Suffolk County, N.Y. He is a nationally recognized political activist, pundit and columnist. He has appeared on Fox News Channel, CNN, MSNBC, C-SPAN, NBC, Comcast Cable and talk-radio programming nationwide. AMore ↓Less ↑

Like a fly to fresh horse manure or his wife to a hot-buttered biscuit, Obama wasted no time injecting himself into the cruel tragedy of the Trayvon Martin shooting. The shooting and subsequent loss of life is a tragedy, but it is a tragedy that could be used to draw people together. Instead, contemptible race-mongers like Obama use it as currency to both divide and further their agenda.

Obama was elected to be leader of the country, not divide it. He claims to be a Christian, but when presented with perfect opportunities to show his faith in a healing manner, he chooses instead to play to the lowest common denominator. But with that said, his behavior was in keeping with his character.

he felt compelled to say something, he should have said that the shooting was a terrible situation and a tragic loss for everyone concerned. He should have said that everyone had suffered loss – Trayvon’s family, his friends, the community and the gentleman who shot him. No one walked away unscathed.

But rather than call for calm – rather than say now is a time for prayer – rather than saying he would condemn race-baiting in the strongest possible terms, Obama took the lead in dividing the injured community along racial lines. Only the most contentious, abhorrent and self-indulgent human being would foment racial divide at such a time.

He has called for an investigation, but investigation in his administration has a different meaning than what we would typically expect. He didn’t call for justice or a special prosecutor in the New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case, and he’s used his office to stall and interfere with Fast and Furious – the illegal gunrunning operation led by Attorney General Eric Holder. What about the loss of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry? Shouldn’t Obama be even more eager to see justice served in the murder of a law enforcement agent, murdered by the very same illegally sold guns? What about the hundreds of Mexicans murdered by those weapons? Shouldn’t he be concerned about investigating that?

Obama used color-coded references, saying that, if he had a son, the boy would look like Trayvon. Besides the absurdity of that statement, I ask what did Obama say or do when a 13-year-old white boy – who had just arrived at the front door of his home from school – was doused with gasoline and set on fire by two black heinous and evil thugs from the same school who had followed him home? The answer: nothing. Does Obama and his Justice Department dare to suggest that the black boys setting their schoolmate on fire and then taunting him by saying “This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy”? (Read “Sharpton and Obama Prostituting Martin Shooting.”)

Where is Obama’s call for federal, state and local authorities to investigate the boys’ school, which we are told has a pandemic level of black teachers bullying and mocking white children and supporting the bullying of white children by black schoolmates?
    Specific to that point, we expect Al Sharpton and the usual array of race-mongers to foment discord, but we expect and demand, more from the nation’s executive office.

For the media to label the shooting as racist, but barely report on what is being done by black teachers and students I referenced in the Kansas City, Mo., school, we can only deduce that they are not interested in truthful reporting. The national media totally ignored the vicious beating of a 12-year-old little white girl at the hands of two black classmates. They called her “fat ho, lesbian bitch and c–t” for a month before they savagely beat her, leaving her with a damaged jaw, missing teeth and a concussion. The reason for the beating? She rebuffed their attempts to compel her be their “girlfriend,” which I submit was code for wanting her to have sex with them. Even after she reported the threats and taunts to the school, McLaughlin Middle School in New Hampshire did absolutely nothing to protect her or discipline the black boys.

Both of these incidents happened earlier this month, but there was no national outcry, no national media attention, no Sharpton and no Obama. And in the case of the little girl, the local media did not even identify the boys as black except to say they were from families seeking asylum. The local media called the beating “bullying.”

Here’s my point. This incident should never have become about race – it should have been about two people with one dead. As president, Obama had a responsibility to follow President Bush’s example of handling the Duke Lacrosse Team incident. Cries by by the media, Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and even Duke University professors were ultimately proven wrong when the system was allowed to work.
    Obama would do well to at least pretend to hide his racist proclivities.
    Last edited by CCUSA; 03-27-2012 at 09:53 PM.

Trayvon's family is also trying to capitalize on his death by wanting to trademark the phrase "I am Trayvon".
    Gag me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal View Post
    Trayvon's family is also trying to capitalize on his death by wanting to trademark the phrase "I am Trayvon".
    Gag me.
    We all know there will be a greedy individual out there that will want to make money off the tragedy of their son. Trademarking it will allow the family to sue said individual. I don't see anything wrong with it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast