Page 22 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Re: HI THERE...

Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    Scubayons
    ALIPAC Administrator,

Wow! You are the administrator and still cannot post something with more substance? Insults and offenses are all you guys are into???No wonder the members show so little knowlodge of what they're trying to talk about here... :P
    Notpilgrim, I can't speak for others, but I have posted plenty of substance and have asked pointed questions which you have dodged like goalie trying to throw a match. It is YOU have provided and continue to provide NOTHING of substance except for your lone self-contradictory foolishness about being an illegal but not being illegal.

How about you post something other than third-grade insults. What's next, the old "rubber/glue" gambit?

Hey newpilgrimfamily,

Do you think that one day your descendants will form a holiday and all eat Taco Bell to celebrate when you their great forebear's broke the laws and overstayed their visas?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Scubayons
    ALIPAC Administrator,

Wow! You are the administrator and still cannot post something with more substance? Insults and offenses are all you guys are into???No wonder the members show so little knowlodge of what they're trying to talk about here... :P
    Well, let me tell you and tell you right now. I haven't insulted you once like you have the board. But I do know one thing. If you want a true debate. You haven't a snowballs chance in hell to win a Debate with me. SO bring it on big boy bring it on.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Scubayons
    ALIPAC Administrator,

want a dictionary? maybe you should spend a little of that American money and get your tush into school or at the very least, purchase a dictionary.

And this, folks, is what we're supposed to believe will help in building the future success of our America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Re: Crocket, crocket, crocket....

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    I told you earlier and gonna tell yuou again: I don't waiste my time answering people like you; So far you've showed no class at all... Take care...
    Could this be classified as an INSULT?
    Considering the source I would call it a compliment. That's about the nicest thing he has said.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wrong direction...

I think I will be posting until you decide to block me from posting my ideas on your site. Until that, I'd like to state thaT:

- I AM NOT A CRIMINAL; I AM AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, LIKE THE FIRST PEOPLE THAT CAME TO THIS COUNTRY;
    - I DO NOT HATE ANY OF YOU GUYS; I ACTUALLY THINK I MIGHT BE JUST LIKE YOU IF I WAS ON YOUR SHOES, BUT I'M NOT.
    - MOST ILLEGALS PAY THEIR TAXES, AND DO NOT RECEIVE ANY BENEFITS BACK, LIKE TAXES RETURN, MEDICAID, MEDICARE, WHATEVER, ETC...
    - EVERYBODY AGREE THAT WE ARE ONE OF THE REASONS THAT SOCIAL SECURITY DIDN'T COLAPSE YET;
    - WE ARE JUST LIKE CITIZENS AND LEGAL IMMIGRANTS: THERE ARE GOOD ONES AND BAD ONES, THE ONLY THING IS THE BAD ONES ARE MORE VISIBLE.
    - TEN YEARS CONTRIBUTING TO SOCIAL SECURITY, FEDERAL TAXES, STATE TAXES, DOING SOCIAL WORK, ETC: I'VE EARNED THE RIGHT TO STAY ON THIS COUNTRY, JUST LIKE MUCH OTHERS HAVE TOO... NOW THE BAD ONES COULD BE DEPORTED AND NOBODY WOULD MISS THEM...
    - YOUR IDEAS AREN'T DIFFERENT FROM HITLER, MUSSOLINI AND OTHER FANATIC NACIONALISTS: THEY THINKED EVERYTHING WAS THEIRS AND FOR THEM; AND TIME PROVED THEY WERE WRONG: NO ONE CAN BE RIGHT 100 % OF THE TIME.
    Please think about that. God Bless You All.

Re: Crocket, crocket, crocket....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    I told you earlier and gonna tell yuou again: I don't waiste my time answering people like you; So far you've showed no class at all... Take care...
    Could this be classified as an INSULT?
    Considering the source I would call it a compliment. That's about the nicest thing he has said.
    BRIAN
    you always make me laugh, LOL.
    Thanx!

You can be a real hoot

HMMM>>> They might as well... Probably not; we hate taco, but maybe a nice macarroni & meatballs...But that is not what I'm looking for; just want my kids to have a better future... How about you? what do you want to your kids???

Hey newpilgrimfamily,

Do you think that one day your descendants will form a holiday and all eat Taco Bell to celebrate when you their great forebear's broke the laws and overstayed their visas?

YOUR IDEAS AREN'T DIFFERENT FROM HITLER, MUSSOLINI AND OTHER FANATIC NACIONALISTS: THEY THINKED EVERYTHING WAS THEIRS AND FOR THEM; AND TIME PROVED THEY WERE WRONG: NO ONE CAN BE RIGHT 100 % OF THE TIME.
    Wrongo! All that we want is for everyone to follow the SAME rules that everyone else has, not adapt them to their own personal ideals!
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Re: Wrong direction...

I think I will be posting until you decide to block me from posting my ideas on your site. Until that, I'd like to state thaT:

- I AM NOT A CRIMINAL; I AM AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, LIKE THE FIRST PEOPLE THAT CAME TO THIS COUNTRY;
    - I DO NOT HATE ANY OF YOU GUYS; I ACTUALLY THINK I MIGHT BE JUST LIKE YOU IF I WAS ON YOUR SHOES, BUT I'M NOT.
    - MOST ILLEGALS PAY THEIR TAXES, AND DO NOT RECEIVE ANY BENEFITS BACK, LIKE TAXES RETURN, MEDICAID, MEDICARE, WHATEVER, ETC...
    - EVERYBODY AGREE THAT WE ARE ONE OF THE REASONS THAT SOCIAL SECURITY DIDN'T COLAPSE YET;
    - WE ARE JUST LIKE CITIZENS AND LEGAL IMMIGRANTS: THERE ARE GOOD ONES AND BAD ONES, THE ONLY THING IS THE BAD ONES ARE MORE VISIBLE.
    - TEN YEARS CONTRIBUTING TO SOCIAL SECURITY, FEDERAL TAXES, STATE TAXES, DOING SOCIAL WORK, ETC: I'VE EARNED THE RIGHT TO STAY ON THIS COUNTRY, JUST LIKE MUCH OTHERS HAVE TOO... NOW THE BAD ONES COULD BE DEPORTED AND NOBODY WOULD MISS THEM...
    - YOUR IDEAS AREN'T DIFFERENT FROM HITLER, MUSSOLINI AND OTHER FANATIC NACIONALISTS: THEY THINKED EVERYTHING WAS THEIRS AND FOR THEM; AND TIME PROVED THEY WERE WRONG: NO ONE CAN BE RIGHT 100 % OF THE TIME.
    Please think about that. God Bless You All.
    Oh shucks! I'm laughing so hard that I can't type.
    ROTFLMAO

This is just too damned comical Please, guys.........HELP
    I'm gonna have a seisure if he keeps up the comedy routine. He really
    should go on Leno! COULD YOU SEE THAT? How hilarious would that be on national TV to say
    Could you hear Leno now? He'd pee his britches!

Does he have a form of insanity that hasn't yet been classified by the AMA?