Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    Bummer; my grandparents were italian jewshes that immigrated to Brazil running from Mussolini... and the histories I've heard from them isn't very different from the ideas that I've heard here...

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    - YOUR IDEAS AREN'T DIFFERENT FROM HITLER, MUSSOLINI AND OTHER FANATIC NACIONALISTS: THEY THINKED EVERYTHING WAS THEIRS AND FOR THEM; AND TIME PROVED THEY WERE WRONG: NO ONE CAN BE RIGHT 100 % OF THE TIME.
    You are insane if you think Americans that support the existing laws of America makes us just like Hitler and Mussolini and the other "fanatic nationalist"

It's no wonder your home nation of Brazil is one of the largest economies in the world but people still live in massive slums from border to border.

My family put their lives on the line to defeat Hitler and the fascists and if it were not for the people you are badmouthing right now you would be drinking Schnapps and giving the old one hand hail Hitler.

NewPilgrim, you are being a jerk and a complete liar. It is a shame that someone screwed your mind up enough to believe that people wanting their immigration laws are equivalent to Nazis that burned Jews in ovens.

I guess you figure we are all worth of a bullet to the head since you believe us to be Nazis eh? America threw about 2 million illegals out of the US in the 1950's right after kicking the Nazis butts.

If I recall correctly, Mexico almost sided with the Germans in WW1

W
    What, the ideas from your relatives? Learn to qualify your pronouns.

In the mean time, please explain what specific ideologies expressed here share similarities with those espoused by the Nazis or Fascists. Provide explicit specifics, please.

If you are unwilling to do this, then it is my suggestion that this little exercise is over and that it is time to jettison your slanderous, ingnorant and insolent arse from the site.

Oh gosh folks, I was too busy packing to get in on all the fun!

2nd....I was reading and reading, going 'oh boy' they haven't said what I want to yet....and then you posted! Good Job!

Don't know where to start:

npf, You didn't make a MISTAKE, you made a CHOICE! Big difference.

The CHOICE you made was to knowingly break the laws of the USA, just as the other illegal aliens have done. Every day you chose to stay, illegally, was another criminal CHOICE. I'm really so tired of criminals whining that their crime was only a mistake. Like the illegal gang members who burned my house down. OOPS! Just a mistake...Oh...there was a can of ACCELERANT! OK, maybe NOT a mistake, huh?

As for coming here with your wife pregnant...this is from my story:

If a person is born to a non-citizen who is NOT a green card
    holder... then the baby shouldn't be a citizen. In the ER, I took care
    of a child of Brazilian parents, who proudly presented her with her
    Medicaid card. Now these folk arrived in their big Mercedes, with 2
    (men's and ladies) Presidential Rolexes and expensive jewelry, handmade clothes and shoes and with even the child wearing more real jewelry (diamonds) than I'll ever be able to afford. They explained that this is the "greatest country". That it is well known in Brazil to come to Disney World in Orlando, Fl. for the last month of pregnancy and to just stay till the baby's born...then you have a US citizen and can get help. These people are millionaires. OUTRAGEOUS! My tax money going to people like this! My oldest daughter is disabled. She has a very rare disease which doesn't have a federal code. It's progressive and the doctors who are the federal gatekeepers acknowledge that she CANNOT work and needs SSDI. Yet, she's been told to her face that she's" white, so she can work". I told her to get a lawyer. Yet, she's been a taxpayer since she was a teenager, and can't get help!
    Is that what y'all did, come to give birth? Sure looks like that to me, and I think to at least some on this board. Deliberate abuse of our hospitality and good will.

So do you think that because
    just want my kids to a place to live and food on the table...
    that gives you the right to break our laws? I think that has been well asked by the rest of my friends here.

I want my daughter to get the medical care, food, and housing that she WANTS and more than that, needs. Well, she can't, because she's AMERICAN and that isn't right.

The disconnect that illegal aliens have, you included, just amazes me. "Because I want to....." Fill in whatever it is. With no thought as to what's right, what's the law, except that you KNOW you're breaking it.

Go home. Brazil. Oh, and Italy won the Cup.

Now, Brian, I'm starved, so I got some of your popcorn, but I prefer orange juice with mine, so I brought some to share!

W. PLEASE, we need a 'whining' emoticon!!!!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Banned
    Not really, ''Master Crocket'',

All I want is to my kids to have the right to enjoy what I've worked so hard to build to them... Don't really need your assets... Got enough for the three of them.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Nice; I want the same thing to my kids... Hey I don't think we're so different after all: the only difference is you want it only for your kids, and I think both yours and mine have the same rights...

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    ...But that is not what I'm looking for; just want my kids to have a better future... How about you? what do you want to your kids???
    I want to get YOU - the CRIMINAL - the hell out of MY America so that my wonderful kids can have an American future without all that we've worked for being sucked into the great big ILLEGAL ABISS of ignorance, arrogance, social services and crime.

You idiot, what we want for our kids is what we have set aside for them. What you want for your kids is what we have set aside for our kids. That's theft.

It's just the same as if I had a beautiful vegetable garden grown for my family, and you came in and stole my vegetables because you want to feed your family. If you want all those things for your children, then obtain them the right way:

1. Go back to YOUR country, Brazil, and set things right for posterity, or

2. Go back to your country and then apply for citizenship to this or another country the lawful way.

In either case, the only RIGHT thing for you to do is to GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY and then begin doing things the rights way, not the way that suits your fancy.
    That's a lie. This entire nation was paid for by Americans for Americans. That includes all of the buildings and institutions that you and your little llegals use daily. That you contribute your pittance is neither here nor there. You're like a squatter who claims the rights to someone's home because he mopped up after himself and changed the toilet paper roll once or twice.

In all fairness, W, there was a HUGE difference between WWI and WWII. The Germans may not have been angels prior to the first world War, but it would be a stretch to imagine that they were the bad guys. The US got gragged into that war by powerful European interests despite the best efforts of the Germans to avoid conflict with us. We should have never entered that war, or should have supported Germany, which was merely defending its sovereignty and its trade routes in the face of British and French imperialism.
    I understand Crocket. I'm just saying that my great grandfather drove supply trucks through incoming German artillery and my grandfather froze his butt off in the Ardens so this jerk NewPilgrim can come the the land of the free and call me a Nazi for wanting to return him to the nation he is a citizen of.

Many of the people we are fighting here have no sense of decency or honesty. They just want what they can take for themselves and dehumanize anyone that stands to stop them.

He can call us all the false names he wants, I won't stop till his ass is back in Brazil.

By the way, one of the most popular soap operas in Brazil is about young people that illegally immigrate to the US in search of fame and fortune. That is why we are getting so many from Brazil over the last few years.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bummer; my grandparents were italian jewshes that immigrated to Brazil running from Mussolini... and the histories I've heard from them isn't very different from the ideas that I've heard here...
    What kind of a dipwad are you?

I happen to be the granddaughter of 4 ITALIAN IMMIGRANTS {you are an illegal alien NOT an immigrant} who worked their fingers to the bone to come here legally. Never has any member of my family taken a dime from this government! Every one of us worked and built businesses. Through the depression.........nothing, not a red cent did my grandparents take.

ALL of our generations from the very beginning have fought in every war and conflict that America was involved in. Don't you even think about insinuating that any of us resemble a nazi or fascist.

THAT'S LA RAZA TALKING, folks!! Now, he's uncovered his true motives.

YOU are a sick little man by the shear virtue of uttering hitler & mussolini to us.

Now, I vote to get his ass on a cyber train back to laraza
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My God... listen to this guy I just start thinking AT WHAT POINT WE ALLOW our goverment to do this to us and to our country Something must be done urgently, these people act like they conquer America and our people are they inferiors, the conquered. God help us , if this continue to go on like this, America will be like his country Brazil , (do you remenber those bunch of disordely people invading the brazillian congress? I saw in CNN) ...and then they will achieve victoryand we will be lost forever.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    In all fairness, W, there was a HUGE difference between WWI and WWII. The Germans may not have been angels prior to the first world War, but it would be a stretch to imagine that they were the bad guys. The US got gragged into that war by powerful European interests despite the best efforts of the Germans to avoid conflict with us. We should have never entered that war, or should have supported Germany, which was merely defending its sovereignty and its trade routes in the face of British and French imperialism.
    I understand Crocket. I'm just saying that my great grandfather drove supply trucks through incoming German artillery and my grandfather froze his butt off in the Ardens so this jerk NewPilgrim can come the the land of the free and call me a Nazi for wanting to return him to the nation he is a citizen of.

Many of the people we are fighting here have no sense of decency or honesty. They just want what they can take for themselves and dehumanize anyone that stands to stop them.

He can call us all the false names he wants, I won't stop till his ass is back in Brazil.

By the way, one of the most popular soap operas in Brazil is about young people that illegally immigrate to the US in search of fame and fortune. That is why we are getting so many from Brazil over the last few years.

W
    Well, I guess I'll have to add the Brazilians to the list of scumbag interlopers. Where are they all going? We don't really see many of them here in Texas...

Just want to say I'm sorry for your daughter... I saw that game and was happy that france lost; they sent the Brazilian team back home, just like you guys want to do with me, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    Oh gosh folks, I was too busy packing to get in on all the fun!

2nd....I was reading and reading, going 'oh boy' they haven't said what I want to yet....and then you posted! Good Job!

Don't know where to start:

npf, You didn't make a MISTAKE, you made a CHOICE! Big difference.

The CHOICE you made was to knowingly break the laws of the USA, just as the other illegal aliens have done. Every day you chose to stay, illegally, was another criminal CHOICE. I'm really so tired of criminals whining that their crime was only a mistake. Like the illegal gang members who burned my house down. OOPS! Just a mistake...Oh...there was a can of ACCELERANT! OK, maybe NOT a mistake, huh?

As for coming here with your wife pregnant...this is from my story:

If a person is born to a non-citizen who is NOT a green card
    holder... then the baby shouldn't be a citizen. In the ER, I took care
    of a child of Brazilian parents, who proudly presented her with her
    Medicaid card. Now these folk arrived in their big Mercedes, with 2
    (men's and ladies) Presidential Rolexes and expensive jewelry, handmade clothes and shoes and with even the child wearing more real jewelry (diamonds) than I'll ever be able to afford. They explained that this is the "greatest country". That it is well known in Brazil to come to Disney World in Orlando, Fl. for the last month of pregnancy and to just stay till the baby's born...then you have a US citizen and can get help. These people are millionaires. OUTRAGEOUS! My tax money going to people like this! My oldest daughter is disabled. She has a very rare disease which doesn't have a federal code. It's progressive and the doctors who are the federal gatekeepers acknowledge that she CANNOT work and needs SSDI. Yet, she's been told to her face that she's" white, so she can work". I told her to get a lawyer. Yet, she's been a taxpayer since she was a teenager, and can't get help!
    Is that what y'all did, come to give birth? Sure looks like that to me, and I think to at least some on this board. Deliberate abuse of our hospitality and good will.

So do you think that because [quote:1hpy0pfa]just want my kids to a place to live and food on the table...
    that gives you the right to break our laws? I think that has been well asked by the rest of my friends here.

I want my daughter to get the medical care, food, and housing that she WANTS and more than that, needs. Well, she can't, because she's AMERICAN and that isn't right.

The disconnect that illegal aliens have, you included, just amazes me. "Because I want to....." Fill in whatever it is. With no thought as to what's right, what's the law, except that you KNOW you're breaking it.

Go home. Brazil. Oh, and Italy won the Cup.

Now, Brian, I'm starved, so I got some of your popcorn, but I prefer orange juice with mine, so I brought some to share!

W. PLEASE, we need a 'whining' emoticon!!!! [/quote:1hpy0pfa]

Banned
    Just want to say I'm sorry for your daughter... I saw that game and was happy that france lost; they sent the Brazilian team back home, just like you guys want to do with me, lol.
    Ah, so now you admit that Brazil is your real home. You can't seem to keep your rhetoric straight, troll.

Your children are not legal citizens in our eyes, and you do not truly feel that they are yourself. If you had any respect for US Citizenship and the USA, even though it takes time, you would have been more than willing to go through the legal channels. No matter how you ended up in the US in the first place, you deliberately broke the immigration laws and continue breaking them and that makes you no different from the ones illegally crossing the border.
    The only ones that deserve to stay here are the ones that come here legally.
    So don`t try and get any sympathy from us because everyone of the members on this forum say`s the same thing, "ILLEGAL is ILLEGAL"!!. No exceptions!
    So if you really wanted to be friend to anyone, you would not be here bragging to us about the 10 years that you gotten away with being here illegally. You`d be on your way back to Brazil to start the legal procedures.
    ------------------------