Page 29 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

I've decided I'm going to have a baby (or 6). I'm going to wait until my 3rd trimester when I know the baby's dropped and go to NP's house to have it. Then I think I'll crash out on his couch and maybe put up a cardboard box on it and live there indefinately. I hope my litter doesn't pile up too badly. I'll do my own laundry, though but he'll have to look the other way when I hang it up in his front lawn to dry. Maybe he won't notice my chickens that have roosted in his backyard. Hey, I had my baby there so I have the right to stay, yes? Then when my baby reaches college age, I'll make him pay its tuition. He'll have to cover medical expenses, of course as well as food stamps and other benefits. I refuse to learn Brazillian, though. He'll have to brush up on his English because I am living there. If he complains I'll just form my own group of organized squatters who will convince the ACLU that I do indeed have a right to live on his couch. That sounds good. I think I'll start planning for it now.

O.k secondamendsis, you think you know it all, refute.

What is the difference between you being born and automatically becoming a U.S. citizen, and one who is born to parents that came here illegally (A.K.A me)?

What is the difference between you being born and automatically becoming a U.S. citizen, and one who is born to parents that came here illegally (A.K.A me)?
    Uhhmmm, legality?
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

I did`nt know that popcorn was allowed during Broadway shows.
    Hell.......pass it anyway.
    ------------------------

Brian...........where's that popcorn? this is getting good
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Quote Originally Posted by ruthiela
    Brian...........where's that popcorn? this is getting good
    How about a pizza it is dinner time.

http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

kniggit, so I'm illegal?

California or ground zero of the invasion
    You guys made me lug this popcorn maker through 12 pages of posts to get it here.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Chicano's
    I am right there with you pilgrim, and so are our senators and rational citizens.
    Yea, all the senators who are going to soon be jobless because of their blatant irresponsibilty in upholding our laws and protecting the rights of the American people.

Good luck on that idea, Chicano. Notice they got "nowhere fast" on their most recent attempt to grant amnesty.

I wouldn't count on it, Chicano. I REALLY wouldn't.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sure is suppertime isn't it? No wonder I'm getting hungry
    Chicano.........afraid not ........NOT LEGALLY not without doing things the legal, right way. Just because your mama & daddy had you here, they were illegal and still are........so are you. Sorry to burst your bubble.
    Read our Constitution. That's our laws.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009