Page 40 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sippy,

What a story! I'm so sorry y'all went through that.

May I make a suggestion? Save this thread somewhere in your computer. For example, I save what are IMO extremely important articles, or threads that I want to be able to get to quickly in a Local folder in Outlook Express, called National Security, Illegal Immigration. Now, I'm relatively new to computers, so there probably is a better way to do this, but this method works, also.

For example:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-25749-.html page 2

Now, that's my story (note, I put the page on it). Now when I reference it...I can locate it in seconds. This way you could easily share your story with newbies...because your story is VERY important. Over the months, as our site grows, it'll be important to share it again. Our stories demonstrate why we know that illegals aren't just the 'family-valued, here to work' people that the American people who aren't aware, are being told they are. (Besides the fact that just being in the USA illegally is a crime. That's understood here.) I've only heard a few crime reports say that the perpetrator was an illegal alien, and I think that is only beginning to happen because of the pressure folk like us, who only want the TRUTH told, is increasing!

The new Google search on the Home page, really helps.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Cindy,

Welcome.

Let us know how we can help!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Wooo Hooo! Bye Bye, yes that's Bye.......Bye!

I like my troll scorched and left for crows!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

hak,

had much more sense of humor that all of the people on the other side combined.
    Ditto what Dixie said about every dog having their day.

Also, when someone is a criminal and is insulting us, AND we're in a fight to save OUR COUNTRY, ....oh my...you really think that we don't feel that strongly?!

Brian, more popcorn, please. Never mind, I'll go back a few pages and get some!
    TIME'S UP!

AHA!!! Now you tell me if your feelings aren't about race... BTW, I saved the whole forum also; I want to show the people how these ''organizations'' work...

Cindy,
    It is sad to see this.
    I grew up in Provo and never did I imagine that close to 45% of Provo's population is now hispanic.[/quote]

BY THE WAY, WHAT WAS THE REASON FOR ME TO GET BANNED FROM THE SITE? YOU GUYS WERE THE ONES THAT WERE RUDE AND UMPOLITE... IS THAT HOW THIS WORK? CAN'T STAND PEOPLE THAT DISAGREE WITH YOU??

newpilgrimfamily-minus the 'e',

You are a troll.

You are an illegal alien. Thus, you are a criminal.

You know as well as I do, that the people on this site, do not care one iota about a person's race, ethnicity, country of origin, religion, etc. We are an extremely diverse group of folk who are at ALIPAC because we are:

AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION!
    TIME'S UP!

Re: I had fun reading

Hi there,

There was nobody dictating what I should right. The thing is I really everybody can expose thir ideas and disagree on mines without offending or insulting that person... Too bad a lot of people here don't think like that... I still can't understand why i was banned... Take care you all.

Quote Originally Posted by hak51
    As a newcomer to this site, I read with great interest the debate with newpilgrimfamily

He might be even a real Brazilian person with as the real story. However, when reading this discussion in the evening, I believe that you were taken by campaign workers from the opposite side. Even if the Brazilian guy was typing his answers, there were some political campaigners dictating. Evidently, they had great time practicing before some political confrontation.

In the course of this debate, I learned a lot about crowd here. What stroke me is that this Brazilian fellow (or team of politicians behind him) contrary to his opponent was in ease and had much more sense of humor that all of the people on the other side combined.

Smile.

PS. I hope I do not need to mention who is the winner.

Good morning Pat,

Yes, I am an illegal... now, about being an criminal you are wrong: I am a father of three working hard to get the best for my family, if that's a crime for you, so be it. But I gotta tell you that by the US constituition I am not a criminal; I am an illeagal alien. Take care and have a nice week eh.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    newpilgrimfamily-minus the 'e',

You are a troll.

You are an illegal alien. Thus, you are a criminal.

You know as well as I do, that the people on this site, do not care one iota about a person's race, ethnicity, country of origin, religion, etc. We are an extremely diverse group of folk who are at ALIPAC because we are:

AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION!

Main Entry: il·le·gal
    Pronunciation: il-'lE-g&l
    Function: adjective
    : contrary to or in violation of a law : ILLICIT, UNLAWFUL <an illegal contract> <illegal dismissal> —il·le·gal·ly adverb

Source: Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of Law, © 1996 Merriam-Webster, Inc.

Enough said. Bye.
    TIME'S UP!