Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Bill Chandler, executive director of the Mississippi Immigrants Rights Alliance, called the Laurel raid a violation of human rights."

This guy can kiss my ass!!! I call the raid an affirmation of American rights!

Mississippi Immigration Rights Coalition
    http://www.yourmira.org/

bcmobilize@bellsouth.net; mirasocorro@bellsouth.net; alishamira@bellsouth.net; pascualcruz@panola.com; solidaritymira@bellsouth.net; atty_ice@hotmail.com

Central Office
    Bill Chandler, Executive Director
    P.O. Box 1104
    Jackson, MS 39215
    O: (601)968-5182
    F: (601)968-5183

Atty. Patricia Ice, Legal Director
    P.O. Box 1466
    Jackson, MS 39215
    O: (601)354-9355
    F: (601)968-5183

Development Office
    Alisha Johnson, Development Director
    O: (504)942-5006
    F: (504)940-3083
    Gulf Coast Office

Vicky Cintra, Organizing Coordinator
    P.O. Box 124
    Biloxi, MS 39533
    O: (22386-5164
    F: (22386-5166

North Mississippi Office
    Pascual Cruz, N. MS Organizer
    P.O. Box 1963
    Batesville, MS 38606
    O: 662-560-7342

Staff Directory

Bill Chandler
    Executive Director
    bcmobilize@bellsouth.net

Socorro Leos
    Organizer
    mirasocorro@bellsouth.net
    Soletai Castro
    Office/Legal Assistant

Alisha Johnson
    Development Director
    alishamira@bellsouth.net

Pascual Cruz
    Organizer
    pascualcruz@panola.com
    Cynthia Blanco
    Office, Administrative

Victoria Cintra
    Organizing Coordinator
    solidaritymira@bellsouth.net

L. Patricia Ice, Attorney
    Director, Legal Project
    atty_ice@hotmail.com

Board of Directors' Listing

Rep. Jim Evans, Board President
    AFL-CIO & SCLC

Frank Curiel, Vice President
    Laborers Int'l Union

Rev. Jeremy Tobin Secretary
    Catholic Order of Premontre

Kathy Sykes, Treasurer
    NAACP

Ernest Grubbs
    Bricklayers Int'l Union\

Jaribu Hill
    MS Workers' Center for Human Rights

Sorie Tarawall
    Attorney

L. Jimena Velasquez
    MS Hispanic Assoc.

Elvis Cintra
    Freedom River Church, Gulfport

Rev. Goyo de la Cruz
    Trinity Mission, United Methodist Church

Andres Guerra
    Gulf Coast Latin American Association

Tom Savage
    United Auto Workers

Roberta Avila
    MS Coast Interfaith Disaster Task Force

Omy Gomez Morris
    Canton Public Schools

http://www.yourmira.org/

I just went to their site. I was visitor #269, LOL

What a bunch of tools. Why the media gives these weasels any attention at all is beyond comprehension.

my reply

Bill Chandler, executive director of the Mississippi Immigrants Rights Alliance, called the Laurel raid a violation of human rights."
    --------------------------------

mr chandler. im sure that you are an american citizen who also has to abide by laws.
    The fact that you are calling any kind of raids on companies that employ ILLEGAL ALIENS AKA Undocumented workers is something I find to be troublesome. If I didnt know better, I would think that you do not care about the immigration laws of the US. or the laws that forbid illegals to work in the US. Are you more concerned about the american having a job as opposed to illegals taking the jobs from your fellow american citizens???? Maybe you do not care about these workers using stolen or forged identities to frauduently obtain jobs. I bet if your SS# and your name was used by someone else, you might think differently.
    Remember, being in the country illegally is a CRIME. being in possession of forget or stolen documents is also a crime.
    While i do feel sorry for the children of these people arrested, i also have to think these parents KNEW they were living a lie and trying not to be found out. However, i ask that you do not use the "they are seperating children and families" because if you look really hard, you will see that most of these people probably left family members in their home country as well. I dont see you or any other groups screaming the above when someone is sent to a prison here in the county or state for committing a crime. Remember that next time you speak. And also for the kids, well, they can go back to the home country of their parents and if they desire to come back, they can petition for their parents once they turn 21. The problem with that is if they were arrested and deported in this raid and because they were illegal. then they will be banned from entering by the US Government.

Gaz
    Quote Originally Posted by ICEFAN
    Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    I doubt any illegal alien workers will show for the next shift, but then again
    who knows.

Icefan what do the American workers say about the raid?
    What do you think?

This was better than Christmas. Hopefully, we'll be able to negotiate a contract which is fair, now that our replacements have been removed!!
    Good work icefan!!!!!...keeep it coming.by the way what union are you in?

Once again welcome ICEFAN:

AMERICANS HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER NOW MORE THAN EVER!

THERE ARE MORE INVOLVED THAN 350 ILLEGALS. I AM SURPRISED EMPLOYMENT OF ILLEGALS IS NOT 95% AT HOWARD LIKE EVERYWHERE ELSE.

THIS IS A TOTAL DISGRACE WHAT THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL HAS PERMITTED TO HAPPEN TO THE BORDERS AND INTERIOR OF THE UNITED STATES. THIS INCLUDES THE COURTS, HEALTH DEPARTMENTS, SCHOOL SYSTEMS, AND EMPLOYERS.

PEOPLE SHOULD BE TRIED FOR TREASON AND BEING A TRAITOR.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Howard Industries runs every check allowed to ascertain the immigration status of all applicants for jobs. It is company policy that it hires only U. S. citizens and legal immigrants.
    THEN HOW DID 350 ILLEGAL ALIENS GET JOBS THERE? DID THEY USE E-VERIFY?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hopefully more and more citizens everywhere are going to notify I.C.E when companies are violating the law by employing illegals.

There are over 8.8 million unemployed American workers, and that number is increasing every singly day. Just google "layoffs" and you will see notices of layoffs all across our country.

We should also send letters to all employers employ illegals, that they have been reported to I.C.E., to allow them an opportunity to use E-Verify before I.C.E. drops the hammer on them.

suspicious activity??
    1-866 DHS 2ICE.
    1-866-347-2423

Report Employers/Employees
    Internal Revenue Service (IRS) fraud/criminal investigations number is 1-800-829-0433

Report employers of illegals
    http://reportillegals.com/

Dept. of Homeland Security confirms 350 illegal immigrants found at Howard Industries

Update:By Jason Niblett

Published August 25, 2008 11:38 am -

Dept. of Homeland Security confirms 350 illegal immigrants found at Howard Industries

(This is a developing story. Refresh your browser for updates. Newer information is at the top and earlier breaking news follows.)

Update:

The Leader-Call has confirmed that 350 people have been identified as illegal immigrants who were employed at Howard Industries. Out of that number, 50 are eligible for alternative detention. They are required to report to court processing, but are not being detained at this time.

Update:

By Eloria Newell James

community@leadercall.com

Members of the Hispanic community of Jones and Forrest Counties are faced with a lot of uncertainties following Monday’s roundup by Immigration and Customs Enforcement I.C.E. at Howard Industries.

Pastor Roberto Velez of the Peniel Christian Church said his congregations have “been devastated by this.â€

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast