Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

i see no MSM coverage of this raid, the DNC is blocking out the whole thing. lou dobbs is not on the air 4 this one.

Quote Originally Posted by draindog
    i see no MSM coverage of this raid, the DNC is blocking out the whole thing. lou dobbs is not on the air 4 this one.
    I haven't seen it on Glenn Beck either. Has anyone else. Let's send it to Rush, Glenn Beck and others. Glenn might have it on next week.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jobless

"State Unemployment (Seasonally Adjusted)

In July, Michigan continued to post the highest jobless rate,
    8.5 percent. Six additional states recorded rates of 7.0 percent
    or higher: Mississippi (7.9 percent), Rhode Island (7.7 percent),
    California and Illinois (7.3 percent each), Ohio (7.2 percent), and
    South Carolina (7.0 percent).

The 7.9% unemployed, by my guesstimate, is about 105,000 folks in MS who need work. Americans , by and large, have investments in property and other issues that make them less mobile than people who have little or nothing. If Howard industries were to provide a moving and living expense, to be repaid out of earnings, I suspect they would have all the help they need without going outside MS. If the unions are being too demanding, I can understand Howard WANTING to take the easy path, but that is illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by stormydane
    well thanks yall, for the welcomes. we are all gett really mad down here. it seems like alot of organizations are taking the imigrants side. they are saying that their rights are being violated. WHAT RIGHTS. they are illegal. if i rob a bank while my kids are at school and my kids have to come home to an empty house, do you think they are going to send me home to take care of my kids. HELL NO! the illegals have robbed us of jobs and money and they have said poor illegals they need to go home to their kids, the americans are so mean to them. BS! yeah send criminals home to raise kids. that makes sence....NOT. i think we need to protest. something has to be done.
    Stormydane, that "illegals have rights" crap is so nauseating and boring. People don't realize there is a distinction between civil rights and legal rights. TELL THESE PEOPLE THAT YEAH, THEY MAY HAVE CIVIL RIGHTS, BUT THEY DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THIS COUNTRY WITHOUT APPROVAL FROM THE US GOVT. That should shut them up.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Re: Howard Industries: For McCain A Question, For ALIPAC App

[quote="jimpasz"]27 August 2008
    Howard Industries: For McCain A Question, For ALIPAC Applause
    [Patrick Cleburne] @ 8:41 pm [Email author] [Email This Article] Print This Post
    Mr. and Mrs. Billy Howard, respectively CEO and President of Howard Industries, are a working couple who know how to get things done. Married two years after Billy founded the firm, they have built up a company in the difficult field of manufacturing which according to Wikipedia has a net worth of nearly $1 billion.( Howards building businesses with ‘windows of opportunity’ By Jeter, Lynne Wilbanks The Mississippi Business Journal Monday, June 12 2000 ) Now they hold the distinction of providing U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) with its biggest ever catch on an enforcement raid (U.S. immigration cops nab 595 in largest-ever raid Reuters Tuesday Aug 26th 200.

So it is instructive to see how they deploy themselves politically.

Answer: Mrs. Howard is a maxed-out donor to John McCain. (Her husband made no Presidential donations)

Question: Will anyone in the MSM ask McCain to comment on the Howard Industries scandal, and whether he thinks his former Amnesty enthusiasm had any connection with Howard’s support?

Meantime, turning to that section of the media which actually does its job, VDARE.com congratulates our old friend William Gheen’s operation ALIPAC on a tremendous related scoop. Their discussion thread on the Howard raid was joined by a worker in the plant using the name ICEFAN, who at last count has posted 23 illuminating items (starting on Page 2), including footage and some acidic comment:

[b]Yeah, I work at Howard Ind. and ICE finally came!!! It was awesome. Helicopter, hundreds of agents, made my day.

I.C.E. finally enforces our immigratin laws at Howard Ind. in Laurel, MS Not sure really of the exact numbers working at Howard’s but it is well over a thousand for sure. All I can say is it is about time…Couldn’t have come at a better time as the Company was about to break it off in us. We are currently renegotiating our contract with the company and with all the non-union illegal aliens that WERE working here we didn’t have much of a foot to stand on. WE DO NOW!!!!…
    I believe Mr. Humberto Gonzales (personal director, go figure) will probably end up being the patsy when all this is said and done. I’m sure the Howard’s will be saying, “What? You mean they’re all illegal? We never would have hired them if we had known that!â€

i know one illegal showed back up for work in the shipping department of howards yesterday. he got on the hyster and started back to work like nothing happened. he was told to park it that he could not return to work until he had been to the main office and talked to them. he didnt go to the main office, he made a b-line back to his car and hauled but out of there. i thought that funny. AS FOR THE PREACHERS THAT ARE DEFENDING THE ILLEGALS, AND I HOPE AT LEAST ONE OF THEM SEES THIS, COMMITING ILLEGAL ACTS IS A SIN. AND BY YOU HARBOURING FUGITIVES YOU ARE CONDONING SIN. YOU ARE SAYING TO EVERYONE THAT YOU THINK IT IS OK TO SIN. YOU NEED TO STAY OUT OF IT AND GO READ YOUR BIBLE!!!!! and if the illegals are so scared and horrified of ice getting them, why dont they leave and go home on their own. then they wont have to be scared of getting arrested

sorry probably some misspelled words. i dont want to judge, and i dont hate hispanics, but i do hate being treated unfairly and its not fair that i have to buy my own grocieries, pay my house note, take drivers ed, have insurance, pay taxes, pay school lunch, pay health care, i could probably go on for hours.

OH YEAH.... I ALMOST FORGOT. did yall know that billy howard was think of moving his company to mexico here a while back. i know that first hand. we talk to billy jr. all the time.

i know one illegal showed back up for work in the shipping department of howards yesterday. he got on the hyster and started back to work like nothing happened. he was told to park it that he could not return to work until he had been to the main office and talked to them. he didnt go to the main office, he made a b-line back to his car and hauled but out of there. i thought that funny. AS FOR THE PREACHERS THAT ARE DEFENDING THE ILLEGALS, AND I HOPE AT LEAST ONE OF THEM SEES THIS, COMMITING ILLEGAL ACTS IS A SIN. AND BY YOU HARBOURING FUGITIVES YOU ARE CONDONING SIN. YOU ARE SAYING TO EVERYONE THAT YOU THINK IT IS OK TO SIN. YOU NEED TO STAY OUT OF IT AND GO READ YOUR BIBLE!!!!! and if the illegals are so scared and horrified of ice getting them, why dont they leave and go home on their own. then they wont have to be scared of getting arrested

sorry probably some misspelled words. i dont want to judge, and i dont hate hispanics, but i do hate being treated unfairly and its not fair that i have to buy my own grocieries, pay my house note, take drivers ed, have insurance, pay taxes, pay school lunch, pay health care, i could probably go on for hours.

OH YEAH.... I ALMOST FORGOT. did yall know that billy howard was think of moving his company to mexico here a while back. i know that first hand. we talk to billy jr. all the time.
    Obviously, ONE was scared. He came back to work. His actions say he knew all about it, or he wouldn't have left. Maybe he was out the day it was raided and thought he could go under the radar (you know one of the illusive shadows). He knew exactly what he was doing. OH and did they lock him in? I don't think so.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let me first tell you Welcome to Alipac StormyDane. It's nice to see you here.

I'm curious......have you seen or heard anything from Billy Howard since the raid? I'd love to know how his mood and anxiety level are right about now.

Also, any word on if IAs are failing to show up for the other shifts at the facility?

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Just called them, told them to keep up the good work and thanks! Took less than a minute!
    THANK YOU, SIC!

Come you guys, what are you waiting for??? Call ICE and thank them! They're doing what we want them to do, right? CALL!

Phone: 202-305-2734
    DONE!!!!! And they were very nice this time!
    Thank you, florgal! I think they have been getting a lot of Thank-You calls which are making them feel good so that's why they're nicer. They have been so beaten down with all the negative press the OBLers are accusing them of. This is why congratulations and thank-you are important to make. Human beings just need that little "lift" every now and then to make them feel that they are needed. And it doesn't cost us anything but our time (and a few cents if you have to pay long-distance). Isn't that peanuts compared to making a human being feel good? Thank you again, forgal!

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    CALLED ICE; SO NICE THAT ICE!
    Thank you, vmonkey!!! ICE IS NICE! Good slogan!