Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Agree whole heartedly!

Well said, trying to Educate an american is like trying to Educate a Fly on not to eat on cow dong. Keep up the Great work! Somedays there Eyes will open for them all to see the Truth as well!
    Like someday I will figure out how we are getting screwed by the Federal Reserve and there Printed/Computerized Money system we pay high Interest Rates on, for some darn reason for a Full money amount! If only I could make money from Thin Air I wouldn't have to Work! Someday I will figure out how to do this like the FED! And Buy out America one business at a time, with the printed money, and then Rename the Land... China! Oh never mind China is already doing this. I think i might be to late! Oh well back off to Walmart to spend that paper dollar, on some China goods. So they can save it till they got enough to buy american business one biz at a time! Only if we has some kinda of hard currency that takes tons of labor to produce, and can't be made out of thin Air or Printed on some cheap paper and ink, this probably wouldn't be possible,! I just can't think of what we could use for this hmm... !

I agree! I'm tired of seeing every business owned by foreigners, (usually opening them with tax breaks from our Government!) You work your MOD EDIT off, and pay, and pay taxes, 9.75% where I live. Food, clothing, everything! Then you have land taxes, gas tax, this tax, that tax. Whatever they can think of. Just so that foreigners can come in here and get the tax breaks! I dare you to apply for one, you won't get it!

MW
    girlygirl369 wrote:

Nice picture of Hunter the Happiest person in the world when Bush signed the bill
    It had every reason to be proud, that was a good bill and I support it even though many of the liberal whiners don't.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    girlygirl369 wrote:

Nice picture of Hunter the Happiest person in the world when Bush signed the bill
    It had every reason to be proud, that was a good bill and I support it even though many of the liberal whiners don't.
    Do you realize that with the removal of habeas corpus of the 10 Bill of Rights only 1 remains. The very foundation of our Judical system is based on the Bill of Rights and habeas corpus. Without hapeas corpus you cannot protest against any invasion. You can be carted to a camp to dissappear like the jews for just protesting something like ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. I have posted a couple of links one for education and the other for reality. The second is a view of a world without Habeas Corpus keep in mind this video is for insight of the future that almost became a reality a couple of weeks ago

1st: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59wc6i62UgI

2nd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EKR5uEGT8I might have to copy-n-paste

and I'm a republican small government no interference in the likes of Reagan, Goldwater not neo-con neocons are not rebuplicans they have hijacked the party

MW
    rg wrote:

2nd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EKR5uEGT8I might have to copy-n-paste
    Sounds like the rantings of a lunatic to me.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

All I know is that Ron Paul is founding father material. We have gotten so far away from the basic historic principles that were put in place to protect and secure our country and freedoms, that when someone like Ron Paul speaks out about them and references the constitution, people call him a kook.

For those in doubt about him ask yourself these questions - Why is it that after speaking the truth about our bad foreign policy, members from the GOP wanted to ban him from participating in further debates??? Why the rude attacks by people like Malkin, Hannity and other MSM reporters? Why the censoring of his winning poll numbers? Why the recent exclusion from him in the Tax debate in Iowa?? Why the censoring of his success in the media?

What is all of this evidence practically SCREAMING at us to take notice of? It's right in front of our noses! It's telling us that the elites and big power brokers find him to be a major THREAT! He wants to really shake things up and restore the constitution for "we the people" and this very elitist corrupt system that has invaded and infested our government doesn't want any part of him. But more importantly - they don't want the American people to discover him. Why else have they been playing all these games??

He is against illegal immigration. He's one of the few that actually reads and studies legislation. I don't have all the answers on the bills that were referenced, but I know that he would not vote/vote for a piece of legislation without good reason.

Tancredo and Hunter are great on immigration issues but are they being attacked and censored to the degree that Ron Paul has? Please give it some serious thought.

When these stunts were starting to play out against Ron Paul, that's when I knew I was onto a very special candidate. The fact that they wanted to ignore him made it so obvious to me that he would be the real difference maker in this country.

I'm still a fan of Tancredo ( I love the guy!) but I think Ron Paul goes that extra mile on other important issues as well. I can honesty tell you that even if Tancredo was running a head of Ron Paul in the polls, I would not resort to attacking Tancredo to try to sway people! I think both men are good and honest. Hmm... could it be that some Tancredo fans are beginning to get a wee bit nervous about the Ron Paul freedom movement?? ;0 But I will support Tancredo if things don't go well for Paul.

Just remember that while we may have differences of opinions, I believe the members on this forum just want our country safe and secure and returned back to "we the people." If you ask me, if any attacks should be made, it should be on "Shrewdy" Giuliani and Mitt "Flip -Flopney!"

"Isn't it interesting that the establishment figures that the one who most defends the constitution has to be eliminated from the debates? What is going on in this country?" - Ron Paul

STOP BEING GOOD DEMOCRATS. STOP BEING GOOD REPUBLICANS. START BEING GOOD AMERICANS.

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    Hmm... could it be that some Tancredo fans are beginning to get a wee bit nervous about the Ron Paul freedom movement?? ;0 But I will support Tancredo if things don't go well for Paul.
    Speaking for myself, no. I support Ron's views wholeheartedly on the war and the Patriot Act. And I despise neoconservatives at Fox and elsewhere trying to censor him. THAT is why they attack Ron rather than Tom and Duncan -- because of his staunch anti-neocon position. However, I put illegal immigration at the top of my list of priorities, and I see Tom and Duncan as far better options. To me, you have to adress culture and social fabric of the nation......Ron adresses the issue at times the way corporate America and the government do -- "we need them for jobs." He has said that on several occasions -- he just opposes the welfare state for illegals, not a guest-worker program outright.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Confused about Ron Paul

Has anybody heard Ron Paul said that we need to bring the troops home to guard our boarder? Then he votes “NOâ€

You guys are great, very good debate on the candidates, makes me proud to be a ALIPAC member.

long day at work and I come home and spend some time on the boards, we are lucky to still have the internet as a tool to communicate and get vital information. HOW MUCH LONGER WILL WE BE ABLE TO USE THE INTERNET? They, the elitists want to take this and all our other freedoms away from us. I'm i the only one who see's this happening sooner rather than later?

While I like Tancredo and Hunter, I think Ron Paul is the only candidate that can lead us back to our freedom.

This all may be a mute point if we have to vote on electronic voting machines, demand a paper ballot.

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

...because America is not for sale and our sovereignty is not negotiable!
    <blockquote><di

Below is an excerpt from a very recent interview by the World News Daily posted on July 10. The full interview can be found at:
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=56526

WND: Describe your perspective on the status of the U.S. border, security and the position of those who are in the United States illegally. What should the government's next step be?

Ron Paul: There they have a responsibility. We shouldn't be sending our border guards to Iraq to train border guards in Iraq. I mean that's pretty hard to understand. The people don't understand it. Of course, I'd be bringing troops home so we'd have personnel and we'd have funds to use to beef up our borders, and that's one way you can pay for it. Today you have no way of paying for anything because we're in horrendous debt. So, we should stop the inflow, but I emphasize in a strong manner the idea of removing the benefits, no amnesty and changing the law so it's very clear there's no birthright citizenship and making sure there are no federal mandates on the states for free services, no free medicine, no free education, no bilingualism where we have to pay more money to teach kids in Spanish to illegal aliens to having food stamps and getting on our Social Security. You've got to get rid of the incentives and I think the whole process would change. Right now, there's a much greater move on for the New World Order which incorporates the North American Union. I don't think our current leaders in either the Republican Party or the Democrat Party care about borders any more, and I would be emphatic. Although the law was not changed in 2005, our president agreed with Mexico and Canada that they would work in that direction, that they would have a North American Union and I would make it very clear that that's not my intent, and yet I would still want to be friends with our neighbors and trade with our neighbors and be peaceful and not get involved in their internal affairs. I certainly would change this whole attitude about the obliteration of our borders and working toward a North American Union.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Confused about Ron Paul

[quote="Once_A_Democrat"]Has anybody heard Ron Paul said that we need to bring the troops home to guard our boarder? Then he votes “NOâ€

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast