Page 194 of 740 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294694 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    U.S. Debt Clock

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul photo wins "Political Photo of the Year"!

Submitted by 82nd Paratrooper on Mon, 02/27/2012 - 02:28

This is an awesome picture of Paul that was named "Political Photo of the Year" by the White House News Photographer's Association, but I can't find a larger size of it anywhere! I want this as my desktop background. (I found it for him)

White House photographers honor Times' Harnik, Geraci - Washington Times

Ron Paul photo wins "Political Photo of the Year"! | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MUST SEE! Gun Show Table with "Media Booth"

Submitted by Seeking Liberty... on Mon, 02/27/2012 - 04:39
    Promoting Ron Paul in Abilene, Texas at the local gun show!

http://i.imgur.com/qfRyb.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/pArvm.jpg

I wish I could take credit for the sign, but I saw another supporter using it and thought it was too good of an idea not to use!

http://i.imgur.com/MTpdV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/KPbLH.jpg

It's fuzzy, but that's the smile of genuine happiness...one that comes from hard-work devoted to a cause greater than myself!!!

http://i.imgur.com/RTDI0.jpg

RON PAUL 2012!

More Pictures here: RonPaulSupporter's uploaded images - Imgur

MUST SEE! Gun Show Table with "Media Booth" | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Massive Video Trove: Full RP Speech @ MI, OK, & R3VOL Music Rally, Marietta GA + Doug Wead! - Feb 25 & 26

Submitted by AnCapMercenary on Sun, 02/26/2012 - 23:49 in Ron Paul 2012

FULL Speech videos:

1. Dr. Paul speaks to 2000+ at Pinnacle Ctr., Hudsonville, MI, Sunday Feb. 26, 2012:

a)
    ElectAD.com: Ron Paul Addresses Small Business Owners in Hudsonville, Michigan - February 26 2012 - YouTube

b)
    JainGXU, YouTube:
    1of2: Ron Paul hudsonville mi pt1 - YouTube
    2of2: Ron Paul hudsonville mi pt2.3gp - YouTube

c)
    CSPAN feed, via MoxNews.com (Part 5 is RP's Q&A w/MSM):
    1of5: Ron Paul Packs The House In Hudsonville Michigan pt.1 - YouTube
    2of5: Ron Paul Packs The House In Hudsonville Michigan pt.2 - YouTube
    3of5: Ron Paul Packs The House In Hudsonville Michigan pt.3 - YouTube
    4of5: Ron Paul Packs The House In Hudsonville Michigan pt.4 - YouTube
    5of5: Ron Paul Packs The House In Hudsonville Michigan pt.5 - YouTube
    More below --> Way more...

2. Dr. Paul speaks to 1500+ at Central Michigan Univ., Mt.Pleasant, MI, Saturday Feb. 25, 2012:

a)
    CM-Life.com (CMU School Newspaper)-Full Speech:
    VIDEO: Ron Paul full speech on Vimeo

b)
    CM-Life.com Attendees' Reaction: VIDEO: Audience reaction to Ron Paul's speech on Vimeo

c)
    ShotGunStandOff, YouTube: WHAT RON PAUL WANTS YOU TO KNOW - What the news won't show you. - YouTube

d)
    Local NBC coverage:
    Ron Paul campaigns at Central Michigan University : News : miNBCnews.com
    Want commitment? Meet Tony Rivard who has "R3VOLution" tattooed on his right forearm and "Truth is Treason in an Empire of Lies" on his left bicep:
    Ron Paul Campaigns at Central Michigan - YouTube

3. Dr. Paul speaks to 3000+ at Oklahoma State Capitol, Oklahoma City, OK Saturday Feb. 25, 2012:

You'll read MSM 'reports' describe the attending crowd size ranging anywhere from "100's" to "just over 1,000." Look at the sheer number of the size of the outdoor crowd, and tell me that's barely over 1,000.

a)
    Full Speech: Ron Paul Rally OKC 2-25-2012 - YouTube

b)
    R3VOL line dancers! Ron Paul Dancers - YouTube

c)
    TravisHBT, YT:
    Ron Paul Oklahoma City rally 2/25/12 - YouTube

d)
    SethDeckard, YouTube:
    1of2: Ron Paul Speech (intro), Oklahoma City 2/25/2012 - YouTube
    2of2: Ron Paul Speech, Oklahoma City 2/25/2012 - YouTube

e)
    HeIsComingAgain47, YouTube:
    1of3: Ron Paul in Oklahoma City (part 1of 3) - YouTube
    2of3: Ron Paul in Oklahoma City (part 2 of 3) - YouTube
    3of3: Ron Paul in Oklahoma City (part 3 of 3) - YouTube

f)
    Minus5252, YouTube, Part 3 is Slideshow:
    1of3: Ron Paul Speech at Oklahoma Ron Paul Rally 2/25/12 - Restore America Part 1 of 2 - YouTube
    2of3: Ron Paul Speech at Oklahoma Ron Paul Rally 2/25/12 - Restore America Part 2 of 2 - YouTube
    3of3: Ron Paul Rally in Oklahoma City - 2/25/12 - Restore America - Slideshow - YouTube

g)
    KFOR news coverage:
    http://www.kfor.com/news/local/kfor-video-ron-paul-visits-ok...

h)
    KWTV news coverage; gotta make sure 'we don't destroy the leading MSM narrative that Frothy's leading'/ 'Ron Paul attracted less than Frothy'-meme:
    http://www.news9.com/story/17018651/presidential-candidate-r...

i)
    Patrick Kirk's overview: Liberty Minded Teaser (Ron Paul Rally OKC) on Vimeo

Doug Wead
    nailing the coffin shut on Ron-Mitt NON-Alliance MSM Smear Propaganda No. 23,423,578 on MSDNC's Alex Witt:
    Doug Wead on MSNBC (2/26/12) News Asks About False Alliance Again - YouTube

MISC. Vids:

GrandRapidsGolfLesson.com a R3VOL from Grand Rapids, MI's RP endorsement using Golf Swing analogy: Ron Paul For President - YouTube

DonnJx2's AWESOME R3VOL Ad/Montage: War with Iran? You Decide!
    Dirty Tricks By Israel, Washington, And NATO, Are Bringing The World To The Edge Of Nuclear War - YouTube

3. Ron Paul Freedom Rally & Music Concert, Marietta, GA, Sunday Feb. 26, 2012.

a)
    DandRFilms.com coverage:
    1of2: Ron Paul Rally in Marietta GA 2/26/12 Part 1 of 2 - YouTube
    2of2: Ron Paul Rally Marietta GA 2/26/12 part 2 - YouTube

b)
    TMOTofGA, YouTube, playing bass with The Axis Experience (Jimi Hendrix tribute band), singing Voodoo Child:
    The Axis Experience - Voodoo Child - YouTube

UPDATE 1:
    Dr. Paul's MSM Q&A session at Post-OKC Rally
    Thanks! heartforliberty's Channel - YouTube

At 1:32 mark:

MSM: "Do you have a deal with the Romney Campaign at all?"
    RP: "No, NEVER!"
    Ron Paul press session in Oklahoma City 2/25/12 - YouTube
    Raw, short segments:
    DSC 0124 - YouTube
    DSC 0125 - YouTube
    Interview with Ron Paul in Oklahoma City 2/25/12 - YouTube
    Ron Paul press session in Oklahoma City 2/25/12 part 2 - YouTube

UPDATE 2:
    An alternate version of the Doc's complete speech at OKC
    Courtesy of OKlensecap's Channel - YouTube
    Ron Paul Visits Oklahoma City 2/25/12 - YouTube

Massive Video Trove: Full RP Speech @ MI, OK, & R3VOL Music Rally, Marietta GA + Doug Wead! - Feb 25 & 26 | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 02-27-2012 at 08:06 AM.

ALL POINTS BULLETIN: Massive Money Bomb for Ron Paul "Battle of Thermopylae"

Submitted by dexterszyd on Fri, 02/24/2012 - 20:05 Daily Paul Liberty Forum

CALLING ALL RON PAUL PATRIOTS:

RE: Money Bomb coordinated with the massive Spartan Rally!

We are on the verge of a historical showing for RON PAUL on the campus of Michigan State University.

Home of the Spartans!

Many you have seen the fictional film "300" based on accounts of the great 300 Spartan warriors who defied a Persian onslaught of an estimated army over 1 million strong. What incredible odds.....it was known as the Battle of Thermopylae.

We are facing such odds and I am calling for your help! We need support and need you to fortify the perimeter in East Lansing MI. Home of the Spartans! Please see my post for information on this truly historic event!

Ron Paul is coming to MSU! (TODAY) Let's make this the biggest showing yet! | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

But the Battle of Thermopylae can't be won by just the Spartans that will attend. If we are to make the largest impact on this truly historic day, I am calling on those who are not able to attend to donate to a new money bomb on the day of the rally. This is totally impromptu and will be like the money bomb of the old days when we all gave in the name of Guy Fawkes Day.

TODAY WE DO IT FOR SPARTA!

The Ron Paul Revolution shows the world our strength and why WE WILL NOT BE DEFEATED!

On Monday February 27th let's make a push simultaneous to the the Spartan Rally and call this money bomb the "Battle of Thermopylae"

Spread the news!!!!! Let's get the word out...make your pledge and support the Spartans! Draw maximum attention to this huge Ron Paul Rally by making the LOUDEST noise ever.....

Will you defend our cause?.......Now go and spread the word! Light the grass fires and activate the grass roots.........

https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/

FOR LIBERTY and for RON PAUL!

ALL POINTS BULLETIN: Massive Money Bomb for Ron Paul "Battle of Thermopylae" | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Ron Paul’s Only Strategic Mistake, But It’s a Whopper

Written by Gary North on February 27, 2012

Ron Paul’s TV ads are missing a chance to change America for the better after the Republican National Convention this year.

There is a universal rule in all direct-response advertising. This rule is never honored in political advertising. It is this: Offer an action step.

The seller has paid for an ad. Why? Because he wants the ad’s reader or viewer to buy something.

In lots of cases, the targeted reader will not spend a lot of money on something, based on one ad. Then the ad must recommend the first step in a sale. Usually, it offers a free report. Best of all, it offers a free digital report. It costs basically nothing to deliver it.

The free report can be long. It hammers away at a theme: the benefits of taking another step. Step by step, the reader moves toward making a purchase.

TV ads are expensive. They never ask the viewer to do anything.

In ads that are not Super-PAC ads, they end with this: “I’m [so and so], and I approve of this ad.” He should ad: “Please visit my website.”

What should every ad do? List the campaign site’s address.

Why?

To get him to visit the site.

Why?

To offer him a free something.

Why?

To get his email address.

That email address is worth at least $1 a year. It will also be a way to remind the person to vote. Or send in money. Or buy a bumper sticker.

At the very least, the ad should show the candidate’s website. Or his Facebook site.

The younger the targeted audience, the more ready to take this step the viewer is.

If the candidate wins the nomination, he will need these addresses.

If he loses, he can use these addresses.

Think of Ron Paul. What could he do with these names and addresses?

1. Start the Ron Paul Academy: K-12 education like the Khan Academy.
    2. start a grass roots training program to take over county governments.
    3. Start a Web-based video show that keeps viewers informed.
    4. Start a newsletter on the Federal Reserve.
    5. All of the above.

All of these would provide enthusiastic supporters answers to this question: But what can I do?

Could he find advertisers? Yes.

Could he offer books and other materials? Yes.

Could he create a permanent political force? Yes.

Doesn’t he see this? I don’t think he does.

Do his ad producers see it? No.

People who create ads have only one skill: to create ads. They are not strategic thinkers.

Must they be told what to do by the ad buyers? Yes. Will they resist? Yes. Will they offer 15 reasons why this will not work? Yes. Why? Because it’s not anything they have experience doing.

To the knee-jerk response, “That will hurt the ad,” the correct response is this: “Test it. Run two versions of the ad. Let’s see if the action step ad hurts my campaign.”

Ron Paul is throwing away an opportunity to change the nation after the Republican National convention in 2012.

No candidate has ever done anything to extend his influence after he loses. But there has never been a candidate like Ron Paul.

I do not understand this. I do not understand why the person in charge of his campaign is not taking advantage of the opportunity of a generation to change the political climate of the United States.

This article is an ad. Every ad should have an action step. This one has two.

1. Share a link to this ad with every Ron Paul supporter you know.
    2. Send a link here: RonPaul2012.

I’m Gary North, and I approve of this message.

Continue Reading on Gary North -- Specific Answers

Rasmussen Poll

Mon, 02/27/2012 - 08:52
    Ron Paul 2012

RASMUSSEN POLL

Paul 43% Obama 41%
    Romney 45% Obama 43%
    Obama 45% Santorum 43%
    Obama 49% Gingrich 39%

Rasmussen:
    For the first time ever, Texas Congressman Ron Paul leads the president. In that matchup, 43% prefer Paul and 41% Obama. Ten percent (10%) would vote for some other option, a figure that includes 17% of Republicans.

Paul has the biggest gender gap of any GOP hopeful. The libertarian congressman leads by 13 among men and trails by eight among women. Paul also picks up 15% of the vote from self-identified liberals.

Paul now joins Rick Perry, Herman Cain, Santorum and Gingrich as front-runners who have led the president in a single Rasmussen Reports poll. However, it remains to be seen whether Paul can do what those others have not accomplished and lead the president more than once. So far, the only GOP candidate to do that is Romney.

My opinion - the gender gap is because Dr. Paul is not Mr. Movie Star. Yet, my young adult nieces are for him. He should wear shades coming into his talks as he did once; it looks cool. As said by one young female fan: 'Like a boss!'

Rasmussen Poll | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Ron Paul "Michigan State" Live stream

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

GOP presidential candidate Rep. Ron Paul participates in a campaign rally for young people in East Lansing, Michigan.