Page 211 of 740 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261311711 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Could 2nd Chronicles V 7:14 be GOD's promise of victory?

Submitted by free.king on Sun, 02/19/2012 - 16:41
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

2 Chronicles 7:14

14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

God cannot/will not lie. There are many clear examples in His Word and in my life that prove obedience leads to blessing; "IF you will....THEN I will."

We already know from His Word that God detests men who use unjust weights and measures. We are painfully aware of those in government who have blatantly disregarded Gods commands NOT to lie, bear false witness, covet, steal, murder...

We have new examples of how government desicrates moral code daily...

True conservatives and libertarians have separated dark from light as never before. Our struggles against the powers of darkness are reaching a fevered pitch.

We must remember and heed Gods warning, reality and remedy in such crucial times as these.

Ephesians 6:12

12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

This verse identifies our TRUE adversaries and the power behind the earthen vessels that appose the freedom, liberty and goodness we have been given inalienably.

These are the principalities and powers in the air.

Literally: Spirits and fallen angels.

Though unseen, God tells us there are powers of darkness attempting to thwart goodness, truth and light and negate God given gifts.

We CANNOT afford to underestimate the power our prayers have to assist, empower and bolster the angels that fight for us and for the good doctor Paul. Those that keep him safe and protect him from the dark forces that resist all that is good and right and just.

If you don't usually pray, this would be a VERY good time to start!

Unite in this, our real battle.

I am not eloquent but I know what must be done:

Heavenly Father, God who honored a young countrys efforts to honor You, we have strayed in attempts to create our own prosperity and grown too proud to seek you and repent. Please accept now our humble repentance. Our folly now attacks the very best gifts that only come from You. Our arrogance and complacency has permitted a monster that now wants to consume and destroy all we hold most dear. Please come to the aid of those who do not wish to endorse artifical authority and their alter of greed, covetousness, theft, sloth, war, murder and control. Your Spirit of freedom is rising in so many who know You created us to be free, but the threat of further bondage and control looms large. We are comforted knowing your power of good can overcome ALL evil. Though our leaders curse us with dark law and evil incantations, please protect all who reject the powers of the dark ones. Especially our voice; Dr. Ron Paul. Protect Him and his family, empower him, encourage him, continue enlightening him with the power of your Holy Spirit. Give him your grace and your victory in his every endeavor.

We humbly ask in the saving name of your precious Son Jesus.

Amen

America: Bless God

...and print your petition to the almighty so we can stand together against our real enemy

Could 2nd Chronicles V 7:14 be GOD's promise of victory? | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 03-05-2012 at 11:28 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ohio Poll: Ron Paul Most Competitive Against Obama

Congressman says he can win in three states on Super Tuesday, slams Rush Limbaugh

Steve Watson
    Prisonplanet.com
    March 5, 2012

A new poll out of Ohio shows that the GOP candidate most competitive in a head to head match up with president Obama is Ron Paul.

Video at the page link

The poll, conducted by Marist,
    is the latest in a string of surveys to show that of all the GOP candidates, Ron Paul does the best in a head to head match up with the incumbent president.

When matched with Obama, Paul trails Obama by 10 percentage points among Ohio voters, 48 percent to 38 percent.

That is the closest margin of all the contenders, and Paul is the only candidate to push Obama below 50 percent.

Romney trails Obama by 12 points at 50 percent to 38 percent, while 50 percent of registered voters back Obama compared with 36 percent for Rick Santorum, a deficit of 14 points. Gingrich scored 36 percent to Obama’s 51 percent.

Paul’s stronger support against Obama is primarily due to the fact that a higher percentage of voters identify themselves as independent. The poll finds that 35 percent of registered voters now consider themselves to be independent, an increase of 4 percent on a similar poll conducted in 2008.

The poll also finds that the number of voters identifying themselves as Republicans has decreased by 5 percentage points, from 31 percent to 26 percent. The number of Democrats has not significantly changed.

Appearing on CBS’ Face The Nation Sunday, Ron Paul, who took second place behind Romney in Washington this weekend, said he hoped to win three states holding caucuses on “Super Tuesday” tomorrow. Paul identified the states as Alaska, Idaho and North Dakota. Seven other states are holding primary elections on the same day.

Paul also slammed conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh over his comments to Georgetown Law student Sandra Fluke. After calling her a “slut” and a “prostitute” last week as she spoke to a congressional on the issue of birth control, Limbaugh later apologized.

Paul told CBS host host Bob Schieffer that Limbaugh’s apology was purely down to personal interest:
    “I don’t think he’s very apologetic,” Paul said, “he’s doing it because some people had taken his advertisements off his program. It was his bottom line that he got concerned about.”

Paul pointed to three different companies that have since pulled advertisements from Limbaugh’s show, noting “I don’t think he’s very apologetic… It’s in his best interest, that’s why he did it.”

Paul then clarified his position on birth control, explaining that the government should not mandate that insurance companies provide contraception coverage.

“This is philosophically and politically important because, does the government have a mandate to tell insurance (companies) what to give?” Paul said before adding “So they’re saying that the insurance companies should give everybody free birth control pill, that strikes me as rather odd.”

Watch the full interview at the page link below:

Prison Planet.com » Ohio Poll: Ron Paul Most Competitive Against Obama
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 03-05-2012 at 11:29 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

VIDEO at the Page Link

New polls show Obama leading GOP field

Family Research Council's Ken Blackwell and Fmr. W.H. Comm. Dir. Don Baer analyze the GOP presidential field and their plans for the economy.

>>> strategy talk now. latest nbc news/maris polls are out today and show president obama taking a strong lead against the gop candidates in both ohio and virginia. in ohio , president obama 's closest competitor is ron paul who about ten points behind there. while in virginia mitt romney is the closest but still 17 points behind the president. joining me is john, former communications director under president clinton . gentlemen, good afternoon. thank you for being here.

>> good to be with you.

>> ken, i will begin with you. before we worry about the general election these candidates have to get through super tuesday. who do you think will be the big winner that day?

>> professionally speaking, i think it will be romney . i think he will probably winnow owe and he -- he might win the popular vote by a squeak. but he will win the mum of delegates substantially because santorum comes in with a 30% deficit.

>> okay. i just want to quickly go to ohio with you because you mentioned mitt romney . he is a couple of points behind rick santorum . are you thinking the momentum will put him over the top ?

>> i think -- i think the momentum will put him over the top . i think people understanding that he is better organized in ohio , will make a -- will make a difference. santorum is running real strong in the southwestern part of the state. but in the middle of the state, romney is coming on strong. again, think think he will squeak out a win in the popular vote and he will win substantially the number of delegates.

>> okay. don, you went through a tough re- election campaign with president clinton . what loans can president obama 's team, campaign team there, learn from that victory?

>> the biggest lesson is that while the other side is fighting the way it seems to be fighting now in dash really sort of heading into oblivion , the best thing the president and his team can do do the job of the presidency. work hard to show the country that you are delivering and still performing in the office, getting the job done. whether it is working on foreign policy as president obama is doing this week with regard to iran and showing his support for israel, or more importantly, continuing to work on the economy. showing that there -- doing what they can to bring about sustainable growth for the economy and jobs. the best thing is just be president and do the job.

>> yeah. don the current heated political climate is often compared to the mid 1990s . you were in the trenches then. do you see the similarities where we were then and now?

>> will are some similarities. someone i know well said about a month ago that it looked like the choice for the republicans was between romney or suicide. no one expected them to actually choose romney and suicide. you know, they now put themselves in a position where maybe romney is going to be able to eke out victories in places like ohio , maybe not. keep on the pathway towards some sort of nomination victory here or maybe not. but at the same time, they are throwing into the fray all of these issues that distract people away from what everyone knows is the most important set of issues now. which is the economy. sustainable economic growth . jobs. why they are not talking about why their plans are better the president's plans, i don't know understand. but it is similar to what we face because it opened the way for president clinton to really focus in and show people while he was the best person to lead the country forward for the future on top of what the -- he will already accomplished in his first term.

>> do you think it will be more difficult for a democratic president to beat mitt romney than it was for president clinton to beat bob dole ?

>> not necessarily. i think that -- look, in some way it is situations are very different. the economic circumstances that we have lived through in the last few years, certainly worse than they were even in the '90s that we were coming out of a recession. a lot more uncertainty even though then people were still not believing we were on the right track until we got to the fall election. and -- lot of that had to do with how we had positioned the president and the president's own point of view and -- campaigning. so -- it is similar. i think that this is going to be a close election . i think everyone still believes it will be a close election . but every day that goes by, the republicans seem to be putting themselves in a worse position rather than in a more advantageous position.

>> i think that this is going to be more like for the democrats, it is going to be more like a -- bush structured win in 2004 . i think the president will drive up his base and he will hope for a depressed and disorganized republican base. i actually don't think he will win it with independents. i think he will win it if he wins it with a superior turnout of his selected targeted voter groups and democratic base. so at the end of the day and in 2004 , everybody said bush had lost independents. rove and bush won it with a greater turnout of the republican base to -- anybody had anticipated and i think that -- the president and his team have taken a page out of that book.

>> can i add to what you are speculating? do you also believe that where president obama to win in november would be in part because of a brutal gop primary season? do you think they beat each other up?

>> well, no. look, primaries are a part of the political process, nobody got any more brutal than the obama/clinton battle in wait. i think in the final analysis it will come down to a base turnout strategy. the republicans have to get their act together. understand that right now the independent vote is still up for grabs and win it. we can't be deterred from the -- slow recovery of the president's economic strategy and as a consequence, i think that if we are focused on jobs, economic growth , limiting the intrusion of government in our lives, we can -- we can -- we will see a republican win.

>> but -- john, you know, we have seen the gop candidates battle it out for who is more conservative. do you think president obama would attract the more moderate republican voters that they may have left behind ?

>> i think -- ken is right. this is all up for grabs. the independent voters are where it is going to be. it is up for grabs. independents and candidly the base also. both bases are most concerned about the economy. and where the future growth is going to come from, how we are going to move ourselves on a glide path that actually works with this country again, and -- neither party has shown us definitively how we will get that done. instead we had a lot of fighting frankly over extraneous issues. why the republicans have allowed themselves to go down this track of talking about contraception, things that rush limbaugh is now being criticized for having done this past week, it is beyond me. i think that if you -- you know, historians may look back at this period late february, early march of 2012 and say we must have reached the end of the recession during that period because the republicans stopped talking about the economy. so it must mean that they don't care any more. i think that it is critically important for both parties to get back to these issues because these are the most important ones we face now and it also will be the smartest political move for them.

>> all right. great conversation, guys. thanks so much.

>> thank you.

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/msnbc-tv/46620591#46620591
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 03-05-2012 at 11:24 PM.

Psalm 15 - does this sound like Ron Paul or what?

Submitted by Anna4RonPaul on Mon, 03/05/2012 - 01:07 Daily Paul Liberty Forum

Wow...I was reading the Psalms the other day (looking for a different psalm I had seen a while ago that I was also going to post here) and I saw this one. Does the person described here sound familiar? :P

Psalm 15

A psalm of David

1 LORD, who may dwell in your sanctuary?
    Who may live on your holy hill?

2 He whose walk is blameless
    and who does what is righteous,
    who speaks the truth from his heart
    3 and has no slander on his tongue,
    who does his neighbor no wrong
    and casts no slur on his fellowman,
    4 who despises a vile man
    but honors those who fear the LORD,
    who keeps his oath
    even when it hurts
    5 who lends his money without usury
    and does not accept a bribe against the innocent.

He who does these things
    will never be shaken.

Psalm 15 - does this sound like Ron Paul or what? | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Paul SHOULD Easily Win In Alaska, North Dakota, and Idaho

Submitted by zooamerica on Mon, 03/05/2012 - 22:35
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

24 delegates up for grabs way up north in Alaska.
    32 delegates up for grabs in Idaho.
    28 delegates up for grabs in North Dakota.
    84 total delegates at stake in 3 caucus states.

Special thanks to hilt. Ron Paul Results 2008/2012 | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

2008 Ron Paul numbers:
    Alaska ________ 17.3% ___ 2,004
    Idaho _________23.7% __ 29,785
    North Dakota __ 21.3% ___ 2,082

Taking the AVERAGE % increase from 2008 to 2012 for Ron Paul = a 130% increase. We have more than doubled our numbers!

Let's be ULTRA conservative here and say Ron Paul's vote tally increases by "only," 100% on Super Tuesday.

2012 super conservative Tuesday estimated Ron Paul numbers:

Alaska _________34.6%
    Idaho __________47.4%
    North Dakata ____42.6%

Just from a mathematical perspective, Ron Paul SHOULD win these three caucus states tomorrow night - easily.

Paul SHOULD Easily Win In Alaska, North Dakota, and Idaho | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Dr. Paul's Health Freedom

Submitted by Dr.K.Research on Fri, 02/10/2012 - 13:27
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

Additional benefits of a Paul Presidency, from the Desk of Dr. Cass Ingram, full-time health freedom advocate:

Health Freedom, a system of health care by Dr. Ron Paul, is far superior to all other platforms. Unlike ObamaCare and RomneyCare, it won't bankrupt or rob the treasury, because it is based on free markets.

This is based on freedom of access to a more wide range of health-enhancing modalities. Thus, the benefits of this plan will be immense, as follows:

* reduce costs of all medical care due to increased competition
    * allow for legitimate, true health claims on dietary supplements
    * eliminate of drug monopoly on health care, which will also lower costs
    * eliminate unconstitutional forced vaccine policies
    * allowance for the public vote: re freedom to sell and transport raw milk and label GMOs
    * eliminate unconstitutional raids against natural medicine companies by federal agents
    * improve the quality of health care by freeing up the free market and increasing innovation
    * increasing the availability of natural, preventive, and herbal medicine by reducing the powers of the federal government to attack and undermine alternative care
    * give people the right to choose the type of medical care they desire
    * opening up the availability and use of alternative methods for cancer and other major diseases

Note: all these needless, politically motivated attacks and prosecutions by federal police/agencies are both destructive and expensive. Usually, it is small, privately-held companies which are undermined, the very basis of a healthy economy. Eliminating this draconian federal policing can only improve the quality of health care, while increasing the available options for care. By following Dr. Paul's system of adherence to the Constitution freedom of access to all that is good for human health will for the first time in history become institutionalized.

Note: you may spread this far and wide. Any comments are welcomed for adding to and upgrading this list. For a copy of a professionally produced newsletter called Health Freedom: The Dr. Ron Paul System in newsletter format, email me at drkresearch@hotmail.com. Or send me your address: I'll send you some to pass out.

Read more, here: http://healthfreedom2012.com/HFblog/...y-health-care/

see exclusively RP videos: www.healthfreedom2012.com

Win New Voters Easily with Dr. Paul's Health Freedom | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Reverend Manning - WHOOP EM RON! (Keep the faith!)

Submitted by LucidCynic on Mon, 03/05/2012 - 23:00
    Ron Paul 2012

Whoop em Ron Paul - Whoop That Long Legged Mack Daddy!

Brought to you by No Agenda. Lol

P.S.
    For those wondering WTF this is, its a remix of Reverend Mannings segment found here:

Whoop em Whoop em Ron! Whoop em ALL Ron Paul!

A No Agenda podcast listener (producer) sent it in to the show. All credit goes to them

http://www.dailypaul.com/218600/whoo...keep-the-faith

Yahoo Again!-Ron Paul Brings Hope to Our Government

By Courtney Kunze | Yahoo! Contributor Network – 5 hrs ago

COMMENTARY | Every time I have heard someone complain about the government, I have just shouted " Ron Paul." People think I am the stereotypical 25-year-old who fits into his targeted geographic, but I truly believe in him beyond the group think.

I am a military wife and small-business owner living in Kansas, but my registered voting state is Ohio. My absentee ballot was signed, sealed and delivered days ago.

As a military wife, my husband was one of the last soldiers in Operation New Dawn and it was my first deployment to hold down the home front.

During the year, while faced with the government shutdown threat, I started following politics. A government shutdown meant no income for our family indefinitely. After the threat, I realized almost every piece of legislation affects my life as a military spouse.

I admire the spirit Paul has brought to the Republican campaign, making me a believer. Not all politicians are greedy or corrupt. The military background Paul has shows he will support our troops through his legislation. His wife, Carol, also has the experience to relate on a personal level with military spouses regarding deployments and employment hardships.

At the beginning of the Republican nomination, there was not a candidate who was a shining star in my eyes. Yet Paul won my heart with his witty, loving attitude. It wasn't until the South Carolina debate when he joked, "I'd probably be embarrassed to put my financial statement up against their income."

It clicked the moment after that statement, I was a true " Paulite ." The statement hit home for me because when I was young, I always wanted to be president. My dreams of being president slowly slipped away as I grew older because I was from a middle class family, with no great wealth to run an actual campaign.

Paul is not a politician but an inspiration to every American who has a dream. To me, hopes and dreams are the most important qualities needed in our dark time of debt and economic downturn.

Ron Paul Brings Hope to Our Government - Yahoo! News

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 03-06-2012 at 02:01 AM.

2,400 Idahoans Pack U. of Idaho Kibbie Dome for Ron Paul Event

Second appearance by the only presidential candidate in 30 years demonstrates momentum ahead of ‘Super Tuesday’ caucus

BOISE, Idaho – 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul drew a crowd of 2,400 supporters in Moscow, Idaho today, demonstrating his popularity among voters in the crucial northern region of the Gem State. The crowd gathered expressly for the 12-term Congressman from Texas as he spoke the University of Idaho Kibbie Dome on 1000 Stadium Drive in Moscow at 3:00 p.m. PST. This followed the earlier town hall in Sandpoint, population 7,400, which drew 1,300 voters.
    Ron Paul is believed to be the first and only active presidential candidate to have a campaign swing through the region in over three decades, holding two events in Moscow prior to the caucus. The first event had an expected turnout of about 400, with the University of Idaho Student Union Building selected as the venue. With a capacity of only 1,000, 1,200 voters packed the room while over a thousand awaited in a line throughout the building and down the street for a chance to see the 12-term Congressman from Texas.

This event clearly broke the record for turnout in lieu of this being the second such event within the same Latah County city of less than 24,000.

Event organizers noted that Dr. Paul touted provisions of his path-breaking ‘Plan to Restore America’ and conversed with supporters and undecided Idaho voters.