Page 378 of 740 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378379380381382388428478 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can you tell the difference?

**Breaking News** At least 5 people show up at Ron Paul rally. Move on. Nothing to see here.

New Video: CalState Fullerton Rally Over 5,000 People

Submitted by highbar on Thu, 05/03/2012 - 03:21
    Videos

California

Ron Paul Rocks Fullerton Rally (5,000+ crowd!!) MEDIA BLACKOUT

I just got home from the CalState Fullerton rally. It inspired me to see how many new people are being introduced to Ron Paul for the first time on a personal level, and becoming excited by his message of freedom and individual responsibility. I shot this video with my iPhone and edited it using the iMovie app. I uploaded it on the drive home. I should have been doing this from a long time ago! There were many other choice moments that I missed, but hopefully this gives you a sense of the evening.
    Ron Paul's California tour continues tomorrow, Thursday, May 3, 2012
    7:00 p.m.
    University of California at Davis
    West Memorial Union Quadrangle
    W Quad
    Davis, CA 95616

Map: West Quad, Davis, California - Google Maps
    Pre-Registration: Ron Paul at Cal State Fullerton - Youth for Ron Paul - Eventbrite

Friday, May 4, 2012
    7:00 p.m.
    University of California at San Diego
    Warren Mall
    San Diego, CA 92161

Map: Google Maps
    Pre-register here: Ron Paul at UC-San Diego - Youth for Ron Paul - Eventbrite

"I hope to see you at one of these events.
    And remember to bring as many folks with you as possible to hear about my plan to Restore America NOW!" -Ron Paul

New Video: CalState Fullerton Rally Over 5,000 People | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Romney Heckled at New York Event

Submitted by I3ladeDragon on Tue, 05/01/2012 - 14:35
    Events

New York

Today, on the anniversary of Osama bin Laden’s death, presumptive nominee Mitt Romney traveled to New York to commemorate the event. Shoring up his 9/11 credentials by bringing Rudy Giuliani along, Romney brought pizzas to Engine 24/ladder 5, a firehouse that lost 11 members on that fateful day. However, the photo op didn't go perfectly. While Romney talked to the gathered press, thanking President Obama for taking bin Laden out but accusing him of politicizing the event, a protester began yelling, getting some choice words in while the live TV cameras were rolling.

"Mitt Romney you're a racist!" Romney heckled at FDNY Event w Giuliani, May 1, 2012

Romney Heckled at New York Event | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Blackout is going to tumble now, Fox News reports Ron Paul has Qualified for the ballot at Tampa

Submitted by kanehbos on Thu, 05/03/2012 - 03:39
    Ron Paul 2012

Short and with an attempt to spin for Mitt

Blackout is going to tumble now, Fox News reports Ron Paul has Qualified for the ballot at Tampa | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

N-cel: Court Decision Coming Soon Question Being Decided: Whether To Ban Electronic Voting

Submitted by Bob-45 on Thu, 05/03/2012 - 03:31
    Politics & Law

The United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit is expected to hear oral arguments during the week of June 18th and issue its decision soon thereafter in Schulz and Liggett v. New York State Board of Elections, a constitutional challenge to New York’s practice of recording and counting votes in secret, i.e., out of public view.

The case is on the Court’s expedited appeals calendar due to the upcoming presidential election in November.

The case could result in a decision to ban the further use of the two types of electronic voting systems (Dominion and ES&S) now used to record and count the votes cast across New York State using secret processes.

The Court will first decide whether it has jurisdiction to hear the case, that is, whether the harm suffered by the Plaintiffs (Bob Schulz and John Liggett who are U.S. citizens and registered voters, residing in New York State) is “sufficiently concrete, traceable to the actions of the State defendants and can be remedied by the Court.”

read more Home** Join the WTP Congress*** Community

N-cel: Court Decision Coming Soon Question Being Decided: Whether To Ban Electronic Voting | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012