Page 460 of 740 FirstFirst ... 360410450456457458459460461462463464470510560 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Aimee Allen ~ Ron Paul Revolution ~ Anthem

Wake up! Good morning America! Rise and Shine....

Ron Paul! Save our constitutional rights
    Ron Paul! We're not gonna give up the fight
    Ron Paul! Start a revolution
    and break down illegal institutions

We don't want no war no more
    bring our boys home to our shores
    We don't want big government
    Or the Bilderberg group that pays for it

The Federal Id means a police state
    and Mr. Jefferson's rolling in his grave
    when our names turn to numbers like 666
    according to the gospel on implantable chips

Chorus

The Patriot Act took our liberties
    And there's no judge and no jury
    Tapping our phones, breaking down our doors
    waging on the people a civil war!
    We work 3 jobs and bring home no pay
    The IRS takes it all away
    and we struggle, slave to pay the rent
    So, Ron Paul for President

Chorus

(Ron Paul speaks)

Chorus
    The choir at the end of the song is singing "Vote for Ron Paul"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Guys...Wow As I Sit Here Thinking...The Pieces Are All Starting To Fall Into Place...This Is Huge! Read This and Get Chills

Submitted by RevoLouisiana T... on Sat, 05/19/2012 - 00:13
    Ron Paul 2012

Guys do you realize we are winning?...Think about that...We are winning left and right! As a matter of fact I just heard we are tearing it up in VIRGINIA?!?! Virginia...you know the place were Romney won almost everything. We are going to get delegates in Arizona and Michigan...This is Mitt territory! We aren't supposed to do that right? I am not even going to go into places like Iowa and Maine where we won everything no problem. I started to slow down on the dailypaul after the primary in my homestate of Louisiana. I was so hurt that Rick won here...However he didn't win?!? I voted in the caucus where we won 74 percent of the delegates and everything came full circle. After the hundreds of super brochures passed out after the dozens of stickers put out. After the hours of conversation with establishment, fox news loving, blind republicans who vote for the frontrunner no matter what...I realized I had just beat them...We had just beat them...And all of a sudden it began happening over and over and over at every state convention. Okay listen...WE WILL HAVE ENOUGH DELEGATES TO WIN THIS THING! But...We all know the RNC will have a plan. Regardless of that plan...We are winning with the current rules. One more time...Say This With Me...WE ARE WINNING! After all these state conventions we will have the numbers in Tampa. If the RNC changes the rules they will be booed out of the building and lose in November...They are screwed! I love being in this position. I am smiling as you read this. For those who began years ago to those who just started this is the TIME we have been waiting for! We have never been in this kind of position before. NO MATTER WHAT we will be in control of what happens in Tampa and in November. Don't waste a second on this he said she said campain emails junk. It doesn't matter what is SAID. For all we know they may be going into the shadows to better position ourselves to catch the Romney supports asleep as they lose the nomination...Regardless...thats not our concern. Keep updated with these state convention results. Keep Ron Paul and more importantly our message close to your heart. HAVE FUN WITH THIS MOMENT! I don't know about you guys but this has been FUN! All the tricks they have used against us "little ole ron paul people" have been a huge boost to my revelation. THEY KNOW THEY ARE IN TROUBLE! Those such as Charlie Webster...HAHAHAHA how does it feel to get kicked out by the way? How does that guy not feel guilty for the crap he pulled...anyway...Think of everything we have been through...Through every straw poll and debate and every late night on this site. It has, is, and will pay off. Tampa will be another moment on the road to true liberty. Your reading the post of someone who will be in a lifelong fight for this message. I remember the first time i watched a ron paul video on youtube. I was hooked ever since...and now to think that we are WINNING!!!! One this is for sure, This journey has changed me for the better, even my relationship with God!(non-believers don't be offended...my God teaches to love everyone) I just needed to post this. I just want anyone who reads this to smile and maybe even feel their hearts beating fast at the thought of our success. Hold your head up high and be proud in our pursuit. We are fighting the good fight. Put your fist in the air and chant RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL!

Guys...Wow As I Sit Here Thinking...The Pieces Are All Starting To Fall Into Place...This Is Huge! Read This and Get Chills | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Punk Economics 4: Irish Referendum Preview

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 05-19-2012 at 06:07 AM.

Punk Economics: Lesson 1

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 05-19-2012 at 06:08 AM.

Punk Economics: Lesson 2

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 05-19-2012 at 06:12 AM.

Punk Economics: Lesson 3

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 05-19-2012 at 06:13 AM.

Could Ron Paul actually win South Dakota?

Submitted by Drew D on Sat, 05/19/2012 - 10:17
    Ron Paul 2012

South Dakota

Could Ron Paul actually win South Dakota? Well let's look at what we have going for us.

1 Ron Paul was endorsed by state Rep. Jon Hansen yesterday.
    2 Mitt Romney has absolutely no campaign in South Dakota.
    3 Ron Paul has performed extremely well in neighboring states Iowa 21%, Minnesota 27%, North Dakota 28%, Wyoming 21%,
    4 There have been only a couple of primary polls for South Dakota, but one poll had Ron Paul winning!
    5 The grassroots Paul supporters have been working very hard in South Dakota and even have a website. www.southdakotaforliberty.com
    6 South Dakota only has 234000 registered Republicans in the state many of which are very conservative/ Libertarian.
    7 Super brochures the super brochure mailing list for South Dakota is expected to be up soon. This is absolutely critical the amount of super brochures mailed will have a huge impact on the results.

With all of this momentum we could do especially well in South Dakota, and send a shockwave to the establishment. This is huge please join us in South Dakota to defend Liberty and give Ron Paul a great showing in the June 5th. Primary. To help please visit. www.southdakotaforliberty.com

Could Ron Paul actually win South Dakota? | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Ron Paul going full force to Republican National Convention

Submitted by RG4RP on Sat, 05/19/2012 - 08:55
    Ron Paul 2012

RT News: Ron Paul going full force to Republican National Convention | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Win California delegates, NOW! Super Brochure mailings are UP!

Submitted by Dr.K.Research on Fri, 05/18/2012 - 19:16
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

We can win delegates in California, but to do so we must saturate the vote. Let’s get the vote out in a huge way by strategically mailing Super Brochures.

Mail Super Brochures to Super Voters, now!: wordpresspac

Delegates are awarded proportionally. If we win a district, we get the delegates. The Super Brochure is exactly the tool needed to achieve this. So, let’s massively flood the vote and win all the delegates we can.

There are 164 delegates at stake. Let’s get them all!!

LibertyUSA PAC has teamed up with RonPaulProducts to saturate Super Brochure mailings to the most Paul friendly districts, specifically where he did well in the past and where he is most popular now. We have the method to win. All that is needed is your help, your donations, to achieve it.

To save huge costs, which made this mailing nearly impossible, LibertyUSA PAC will collect the funds. As always, RonPaulProducts will do the mailings.

Don’t worry about picking precincts. The PAC/RonPaulProducts team will take care of it. Even so, if you have a burning desire to mail a certain region for larger donations (over $100), email that information to sales@ronpaulproducts.com.

And Super Brochure mailings truly do bring out the vote.

See here: BREAKING NEWS: Super Brochure Turns Out the Vote: Proof | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

We need to do this massively. Contribute all you can. California is a HUGE prize. Let’s win it by delivering Dr. Paul’s liberating message directly to registered Republicans’ doors.
    If you need anything, let me know.

Dr. K.
    1-847-875-6164
    1-847-785-5487 (assistant)
    www.LibertyUSApac.org

"GOP Contest Not Over for Ron Paul" The Biggest Prize, California: Super Brochure Mailings are up | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Donate also to the bumper sticker drive: wordpresspac » Bumper Sticker Bomb!

Win California delegates, NOW! Super Brochure mailings are UP! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012