Page 491 of 740 FirstFirst ... 391441481487488489490491492493494495501541591 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Confirmed: Fox News makes people dumb!

Submitted by Anna4RonPaul on Wed, 05/23/2012 - 19:22
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

After a study published last year labeled viewers of Fox News as grossly misinformed, the researchers who conducted the poll have expanded their work and now confirm, again, that the network’s audience might want to consider changing the channel.

Researchers at Fairleigh Dickinson University conducted a study last year that yielded some inarguably unsurprising information about Fox News’ viewership. At the time, researchers concluded that, based off of a study that sampled residents of New Jersey, people that only watch Fox News are less informed on current events than people that don’t watch cable news at all. Now only months later, the school’s researchers have published their finding of a similar study that calls on a sample of participants from coast-to-coast and, according to the results, confirm that their earlier report wasn’t a fluke.

Continue: Confirmed: Fox News makes people dumb — RT

Confirmed: Fox News makes people dumb! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

to be fair... all media mediums will do the same ... they will only push their view; MSN, ABC, NBC, CBS etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Delegate Count Gap Closes to 299!

Submitted by fuzzkiwi on Wed, 05/23/2012 - 19:28
    Delegates

As I follow http://www.thereal2012delegatecount.com I am getting a bit anxious to see how the delegate counts will end up by June 15. Right now he is with in 299.

Romney:475

Paul: 176

Looking forward to the next round in Texas (155), California (172) and especially Washington (43) and other caucus states where Ron Paul is expected to do well. See the map at the link above for more info on your state!

Delegate Count Gap Closes to 299! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul Legal Defense Team Gives "Green Light" To Pursue Oklahoma

Submitted by emalvini on Wed, 05/23/2012 - 17:34
    Ron Paul 2012

FLASH! Ron Paul Legal Defense Team Gives "GREEN LIGHT" To Pursue OKLAHOMA

They did give us the green

Submitted by Steve Dickson on Wed, 05/23/2012 - 11:36.

They did give us the green light, and said we had a very strong case. I am sure people wondered why it took us so long to respond to what happened, and now you know.

AVTM + Don Rasmussen: The Ron Paul delegate strategy doesn't add up - YouTube#!

Grandfather’s Millions Make Paul Fan a Political Player

Submitted by GBAmerica on Wed, 05/23/2012 - 20:44
    Current Events

John Ramsey became old enough to buy a Carlsberg nine months ago. The 21-year-old college student from east Texas isn’t old enough to serve in Congress. His intellectual role model, U.S. Texas Representative Ron Paul, has been in Congress 22 years -- longer than Ramsey has been alive.

Yet, Ramsey is leaving a mark on U.S. politics that may outlast his political mentor and presidential candidate, Paul. The college senior spent $1.3 million of his own money to create a super-political action committee, Liberty for All Super PAC, that backs candidates who endorse what Ramsey calls “freedom philosophy.” The dogma includes policies championed by Paul, such as supporting free-market economics, protecting civil liberties, slashing government spending and opposing most U.S. military action.

Grandfather

http://www.dailypaul.com/235796/gran...litical-player

New Video - Continue the Strategy

Submitted by 4Constitution on Wed, 05/23/2012 - 20:54
    Ron Paul 2012

Mitt Romney is not the guy. Ron Paul 2012 -- Ron Paul is incorruptible!!

A must see! Do not be fooled the grassroots will have a say in Tampa and possibly the nomination.

New Video - Continue the Strategy | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 05-24-2012 at 12:15 AM.

Ron Paul Birthday Money Bomb Raises over $1.82 Million!

Submitted by AmberandJase on Mon, 08/22/2011 - 00:34
    Ron Paul 2012

Paul
    Ron

D O N A T E A T R O N P A U L 2 0 1 2 . C O M
    Facebook Event Page
    After our amazing success in the Ames Straw Poll and our historic vote turnout, we are planning a Money Bomb for August 20th to capitalize on our momentum. And, August 20th is also my birthday
    -- From Ron Paul's Facebook page.

The moneybomb was extended due to a cyber attack Saturday night!
    Due to a cyber attack on ronpaul2012.com causing difficulties in donating during the final hours of the moneybomb, The Ron Paul campaign has extended the moneybomb until Noon (Pacific) Sunday- 8/21/11.

From Ron Paul's Facebook Page:
    "The RonPaul2012.com website is under cyber attack. Our team is working to fix this as we speak. So sorry to all who have tried to make donations and could not. We'll have more info ASAP."
    "We blocked the attack and are back on track. Since we missed time and donations, we are keeping the Money Bomb going until noon tomorrow. Please spread the word and make this a huge success!"

Ron Paul Birthday Money Bomb Raises over $1.82 Million! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Oklahoma GOP Chairman Evicted Me From HQ Until Ron Paul Folks Showed Up

Submitted by arlenearmy_100 on Wed, 05/23/2012 - 16:01
    Videos

Oklahoma

5/22/2012 at about 5:10pm: Oklahoma GOP chairman Matt Pinnell evicted me from HQ bldg shortly after I entered building. This was after he told another republican that National non-delegates could enter building with video cameras. Apparently the Pinnell & others in the building were shocked that I showed up. Pinnell indicated it was a private club, even though Im a card carrying republican since 1973 when I 1st joined Army during Vietnam War. Pinnel went so far as to ask me if I needed help in leaving building. I went back to parking lot & told Conservative slate delegates & Paul supporters what happened. They were shocked. After Ron Paul folks got their cameras & live feed gear charged up about 20 minutes later they all (about 70 of them) marched down to the GOP headquarters & Pinnell did not say a word about the cameras nor about non-executive member delegates. Everybody (including me) got inside building for conservative slate caucus in another meeting room in the building.

I dont know why Pinnell had the nerve to mess w/me. If he has a problem with me not prejudicing Ron Paul folks, then he better get over it real quick.

Oklahoma GOP Chairman Evicted Me From HQ Until Ron Paul Folks Showed Up | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Do our troops support Ron Paul?

Published on May 23, 2012 by rage58

Uploaded by EndorseLiberty on Dec 21, 2011

In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot. -- Mark Twain

In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. -- George Orwell

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it. -- Abraham Lincoln

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. -- John Fitzgerald Kennedy

To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men. -- Abraham Lincoln

The seed of revolution is repression. -- Woodrow Wilson, message to Congress, December 2, 1919

It takes a revolution to make a solution. -- Bob Marley

Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels - men and women who dared to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, we may never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion. -- Dwight D. Eisenhower

... the next revolution ... will be when those who work refuse to support those who don't. -- Walter Hickel

Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable, a most sacred right -- a right which we hope and believe is to liberate the world. Nor is this right confined to cases in which the whole people of an existing government may choose to exercise it. Any portion of such people, that can, may revolutionize, and make their own of so much of the territory as they inhabit. -- Abraham Lincoln

When injustice becomes law, revolution becomes our duty -- Thomas Jefferson

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. -- Mark Twain

NEW! Liberty For All RP Networking Site For Texans

Submitted by ModernPatriotsUnited on Wed, 05/23/2012 - 23:10
    Delegates

Texas

Contact and organize through this slick new Ron Paul site. The main focus is to organize delegates ahead of the Texas State convention and plan for Tampa. It's easy to find other supporters in your area.

Liberty for All SuperPAC | Texas Grassroots - Ron Paul Action Teams

NEW! Liberty For All RP Networking Site For Texans | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Chairman & Vice Chairman resign from the Clark County Republican Central Committee!

Submitted by krhedwards on Wed, 05/23/2012 - 22:52
    Ron Paul 2012

Nevada

The revolution is strong here in Nevada! At the beginning of our CCRCC eBoard meeting, pro-establishment Chairman Gibbs and Vice Chairman Stroupe both read out loud their letter of resignation and walked out of the meeting.

Seconds after walking out to "go grab a beer" with the now former Vice Chairman, an email was sent out to Clark County Republicans with the following text:

CCRP CHAIRMAN JOINING TEAM NEVADA
    Las Vegas, Nevada - May 23, 2012 - Today, Clark Country Republican Party Chairman Dave Gibbs announced to CCRCC members that he will be joining Team Nevada.

Members of the Clark County Republican Central Committee,
    When I was elected Chairman of the CCRP, my plan was to focus all our efforts on electing Republicans to office as is stated in our county party bylaws. I, and many others, believe that 2012 offers us a great opportunity to make gains in all levels of government that will get this county, state, and nation refocused on fiscal responsibility, reduced regulation, and less

However, I find that I now spend more that 75 percent of my available time focused on issues that have nothing to do with electing Republicans. These distractions take away from doing what must be done in order to defeat the Democrats this fall.

So that I can focus my time and energy on doing what is really important to win this fall, I have decided to leave my Chairman’s position at Noon on Friday, 25 May 2012, and take a volunteer position with Team Nevada.

the encouragement and support I have received from so many of our members, and I am proud to call so many of you my friend. As I leave, I want you to know that your dedication to the Republican Party and to working for positive changes has meant more to me than you can
    I ask that you continue to work in whatever method you desire to elect Republicans to office this fall. I’ll see you around the county.
    Chairman, CCRP

Chairman & Vice Chairman resign from the Clark County Republican Central Committee! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012