Page 516 of 740 FirstFirst ... 16416466506512513514515516517518519520526566616 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    ATTENTION - 446 delegates at stake this week - OUR chance to show the whole country what the Ron Paul Revolution is all about

Submitted by 2012R3V0LUT10N on Thu, 05/31/2012 - 07:12

June 2nd - Louisiana State convention - 46 delegates at stake
    June 2nd - Washington State Convention - 43 delegates at stake
    June 2nd - Missouri State Convention - 52 delegates at stake

June 3rd - North Carolina State Convention - 55 delegates delegates at stake

June 5th - California closed primary - 172 delegates awarded by slate ***
    June 5th - South Dakota closed primary - 28 delegates awarded by slate ***
    June 5th - New Jersey semi-closed primary - 50 delegates awarded by direct election ***

Total 446 delegates up for grabs. Lets shock and awe the establishment!

We can take the state conventions on June 2nd if we are organized. We have to start working and we have to start NOW. On June 5th we need the focus to be on delegates! We need poll volunteers to blanket the states.

Dress nice and politely ask poll goers to please support the "whatever slate."

Tell them we are for smaller government and less spending and would like their support. Ohh and please keep this post bumped for awareness and share your thoughts.

ATTENTION - 446 delegates at stake this week - OUR chance to show the whole country what the Ron Paul Revolution is all about | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Want to Help the Cause? Know Your Stuff

Submitted by The Daily Paul on Thu, 05/31/2012 - 07:00
    Ron Paul 2012

If we don’t know our stuff – really know it – we can’t win. We’re up against more than just Romney and Obama. The schools and the media feed the public a phony version of U.S. history and a diet of pro-government propaganda. We have to be able to counter that propaganda with the truth.

That’s why Tom Woods’s brand new Liberty Classroom is so important and valuable for all Ron Paul supporters. There you can learn real U.S. history, not to mention Austrian economics and the whole history of Western civilization, from people Ron Paul trusts. All while driving your car.

If you don’t know Tom, he’s one of the most sought-after speakers and writers in the liberty movement, and held in high regard by Dr. Paul. Check out his credentials.

Please take just a moment to watch Tom’s brief video, directed specifically at Daily Paulers. Then head over to his Liberty Classroom, and sign up!

Want to Help the Cause? Know Your Stuff | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who Obama *really* fears

Submitted by RonC on Thu, 05/31/2012 - 15:41
    Ron Paul 2012

I don't wear (too many) tinfoil hats, but I started floating this theory of mine a few months back - and I've yet to hear anyone else echoing it.

Nevertheless, I'm still convinced of it.

What I think is simply this: Obama isn't stupid. He knows, as we do, that he and Romney differ little on anything. He knows that *every* single attack Romney could hurl at him - including his (Obama's) record - could be hurled right back at Romney - including his (Romney's) record in Mass. That being said, I firmly believe that Obama knows he could destroy Romney in a general election.

Conversely, it is Dr. Paul -- with his pristine, consistent record; his deep, unmatched knowledge of monetary policy; his history of being proven correct time and time again; his ardent, tireless defense of the Constitution; and his commonsense philosophy and foreign policy - ideas that are resonating with an ever greater number of Americans -- who not only offers BY FAR the greatest contrast to Obama, but who would, in fact, be the greatest threat to Obama's re-election (as polls have indicated). I think Obama knows all this and I think he understands INFINITELY better than the Republicans do Dr. Paul and Dr. Paul's cross-party support base - esp. Dr. Paul's appeal amongst the youth and both "progressive" and conservative independents.

(When I can tolerate to listen to Statist Hannity, I've even heard a Democrat call in and say the same thing - that he was salivating for the RNC to pick Romney because it would mean four more years of Obama, and - right before Hannity hung up on him - as Hannity was talking over him you could hear the caller say, "It's Ron Paul I really fear...")

*** So all this leads up to my theory that all the attacks on Romney by Obama and the DNC are merely nothing more than a political "head fake" to make it look like they are actually afraid of Romney, so as to encourage the RNC to pick Romney as their nominee. ***

I believe the Democrats are going to hammer away and hammer away right up until Tampa to try to convince every Republican that we have to nominate Obama Lite... er, Romney, that somehow Obama Lite... sorry, Romney, has Obama shaking in his boots. And I honestly believe that, if the Paul delegates pull off the miracle of getting Dr. Paul the nomination, that the loudest cries and gnashing of teeth will come not from the Romney campaign or the Republican mouthpieces (FOX, talk radio), but rather the Oval Office and and the backrooms of the Democrat party.

(Or maybe Obama doesn't actually fear anyone and he's doing what his Luciferian Illuminati Bilderberg Overlords have instructed him to do, which is go after Romney, because it's LIBOs who really fear Ron Paul...)
    (that last bit was a joke, people.) (I think...)

Who Obama *really* fears | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

We Have 1,000 Delegates! - Business Insider

Submitted by chris_ciwi on Thu, 05/31/2012 - 12:46
    Delegates

"Ron Paul Festival will also serve as a pre-game rally for Ron Paul's national convention delegates, which could number up to 1,000, according to one source familiar with the campaign's internal delegate count."

Ron Paul Fans Are Pre-Gaming The Republican Convention - Business Insider

The Title should read we WILL have over 1,000 Delegates; thats why the Republican Party is trying to eliminate Ron Paul Delegates in Mass. as well as other states.

As far as what i am reading... Ron Paul has already surpassed Romney when the Delegates were unbound

Romney can say they will vote for Mitten's all he wants... the Reality will hit at the convention

Time Bomb: Banks Pressured to Buy Government Debt

Submitted by The Daily Paul on Thu, 05/31/2012 - 22:13
    Economy

[CNBC] US and European regulators are essentially forcing banks to buy up their own government's debt—a move that could end up making the debt crisis even worse, a Citigroup analysis says.

Regulators are allowing banks to escape counting their country's debt against capital requirements and loosening other rules to create a steady market for government bonds, the study says.

While that helps governments issue more and more debt, the strategy could ultimately explode if the governments are unable to make the bond payments, leaving the banks with billions of toxic debt, says Citigroup strategist Hans Lorenzen.

"Captive bank demand can buy time and can help keep domestic yields low," Lorenzen wrote in an analysis for clients. "However, the distortions that build up over time can sow the seeds of an even bigger crisis, if the time bought isn't used very prudently."

Continue reading at CNBC

Time Bomb: Banks Pressured to Buy Government Debt | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

RNC tries to block Ron Paul Festival!

Submitted by ausscyn on Thu, 05/31/2012 - 21:37
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

Nevada

I took part in my first Ron Paul Festival conference call tonight. It was a real pleasure to meet organizer Bryan Siemon on the telephone, & catch his excitement.

The first thing he told us was that the RNC had a hold on all the facilities in Tampa, in case they wanted to use them. So far, they've had no use for the Tampa Fairgrounds & the fairgrounds wants to host the RP Festival, yet the RNC won't release the fairgrounds to sign the contract. Siemon said their attorney has FOIA'd the fairground & the RNC for contract paperwork that would support them not releasing the fairgrounds. The RNC doesn't have to play ball on the FOIA, but the fairgrounds must. Siemon sounded very confident that his group will get the fairgrounds in the end, and if not, there are alternatives. But, the RNC is not happy about this festival.

On that note, I suggested that Romney, Gingrich, Santorum, Palin & the whole gang be invited to the festival! Speak, sign books, shake hands, have a sno cone! What a way to warm up for the national convention - no? Right now, the RNC is acting like we're amassing an army, when they need to know we're having a love-in for the Constitution. We definitely want to make love, NOT WAR - right?

We also discussed the idea of this festival being OUR convention, where EVERYONE can be a delegate for Ron Paul. Wouldn't that be a hoot?

This conference call was wonderful! If any of you were at the Nations Celebration, and the Rally for the Republic in St. Paul four years ago, just imagine that multiplied by 100! That's how BIG this is going to be!

Bryan needs LOTS of help & ideas, so go to: Volunteers and volunteer!

That way, when your friends ask you what you did this summer, you will have such a story to tell them, and some amazing memories.

The Festival needs:
    Sponsors
    Musical Acts
    Stagehands
    Festival Crew
    Vendors
    Media people
    and more.....

There will be camping on site for the volunteers, so why go to the Grand Canyon, when you can go to Tampa & make history?

See ya!
    Cynthia

National Delegate, Nevada

RNC tries to block Ron Paul Festival! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

"Paul Supporters Want Corruption Exposed and Penalties Exacted"

Submitted by 4Constitution on Thu, 05/31/2012 - 22:04
    Massachusetts

"Most supporters of presidential candidate Ron Paul believe this Republican primary season has been marred by countless examples of GOP corruption. The vast majority of Paul’s supporters would like to see the unethical behavior exposed by the mainstream press and action taken against the perpetrators of the alleged infractions even if the exposure hurts the Republican Party."

Read more... Paul supporters want corruption exposed and penalties exacted - Manchester Independent | Examiner.com

Here are two more articles regarding this. Please write these people and be kind about fairness. Count the votes. Letters to the editor and emails are what they need from us to let them know we are not just a few.

What do you think? Please share here.

Thanks.

http://www.telegram.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=%2F20120529%2FNEWS%2F120529439&Nocache =1

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/x1040015050/Ron-Paul-backers-protest-GOP-hearing

"Paul Supporters Want Corruption Exposed and Penalties Exacted" | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Are Ron Paul Supporters Planning Parallel Convention to Deny Romney the Nomination?

Alex Marin
    2012 Elections
    1 hour ago

Are Ron Paul Supporters Planning Parallel Convention to Deny Romney the Nomination

Ron Paul supporters have revealed a plan to organize a "Ron Paul Festival" at the Republican National Convention which will take place in Tampa, Fla., during the week of August 27, 2012.

The anticipated convention is the event where delegates of the Republican Party are expected to choose the party’s nominees for President and Vice President, with former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney poised to be nominated at the Tampa Bay Times Forum.

But Ron Paul supporters are planning to “crash the party” with their recently announced "Ron Paul Festival" in which fervent fans of the libertarian icon will hold rallies, speeches and entertainment at the Florida State Fairgrounds (not far from where the convention will be held).

Festival organizer Bryan Siemon said that he hopes the more than 100,000 Ron Paul supporters expected to attend the festival in Tampa use the Fairgrounds venue to “get all the yelling and screaming out” in time to get into the convention and follow Ron Paul’s “calls of civility and respect for their political adversaries.”

Though it is not yet confirmed, it’s been rumored that Ron and Rand Paul themselves would address supporters at the festival if the turnout exceeds indeed the 100,000 number.

Republican Party officials and Mitt Romney supporters and surrogates have expressed concern that the festival may lead to protests on the street and even on the convention floor by disillusioned Ron Paul supporters who would refuse to recognize and support Mitt Romney as the Republican nominee for president, effectively unchaining a revolution likely to break the Republican convention.

Are Ron Paul Supporters Planning Parallel Convention to Deny Romney the Nomination?
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 06-01-2012 at 12:03 AM.

RNC Up To No Good - What I Received In My Email

Submitted by lamborghini_man on Thu, 05/31/2012 - 21:15
    Ron Paul 2012

I am disappointed my information somehow got to this campaign. I received it tonight but I have no clue how. I took 2 screen shots of the email. Pay attention to the bottom of the page of the email. The blue box with small text, I found this interesting.

I also unsubscribed to the email, hopefully they will get the hint.

Has anyone else got this same email?

assholes.jpg picture by kev199379 - Photobucket

assholes2.jpg picture by kev199379 - Photobucket

edit---

Text that is in Question:

Paid for by Romney Victory, Inc., a joint fundraising committee authorized by and composed of Romney for President, Inc., the Republican National Committee, the Idaho Republican Party, the Massachusetts Republican Party, the Oklahoma Leadership Council, the Vermont Republican Federal Election Committee, the National Republican Senatorial Committee, and the National Republican Congressional Committee.

RNC Up To No Good - What I Received In My Email | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012