Page 530 of 740 FirstFirst ... 30430480520526527528529530531532533534540580630 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Rand Paul Joins The Dark Side!

Published on Jun 8, 2012 by TheAlexJonesChannel

Editor's Note: Alex Jones will be covering this issue on today's show. He will also release a special message for Ron Paul tonight.

Rand Paul's decision to endorse Mitt Romney as Republican candidate for President is causing a firestorm of outrage amongst Ron Paul supporters, who are accusing the Kentucky Senator of selling out to the political establishment.

During an appearance on Sean Hannity's Fox News show last night, Rand Paul threw his weight behind the former Massachusetts Governor.

"My first choice had always been my father. I campaigned for him when I was 11-years-old. He's still my first pick," Paul told Hannity. "But now that the nominating process is over, tonight I'm happy to announce that I'm going to be supporting Gov. Mitt Romney."

The Romney campaign quickly shot back with an official press release welcoming the endorsement.

"I am honored to have earned the endorsement of Rand Paul. Senator Paul has been a leading voice in the effort to scale back the size and reach of government and promote liberty. Over the past three and half years, President Obama has made government more and more of a presence in our lives, and Americans can't afford four more years of the same failed policies. As President, I will reform the federal government and make it smaller, simpler, and smarter. I am grateful for Senator Paul's support and look forward to working with him to get America back on the right track."

When asked about signs that Rand Paul was moving closer to Romney after a series of low-key meetings with the former Governor of Massachusetts, Alex Jones pointed out that Paul would be far wiser to wait four years before trying to have an impact on the presidential election.

"I think Rand will destroy himself if he does that," said Jones, adding, "I would advise Rand Paul to refuse it," if he is offered the VP slot by the Romney campaign.

The reaction to Rand Paul's endorsement of Romney on pro-Ron Paul websites has been nothing short of savage. Listed below are just a handful of the thousands of comments attacking Rand for his apparent decision to jump in bed with the Republican establishment.

"Not another penny for Rand! THAT IDIOT! He got himself infected by the Washington, shifting, turning, spinning, compromising, eye shutting WASHINGTON BUG!"

"Son betrayed the father. Looks are perception. Perception is marketing. No kid does this to his father. Rand could have quietly gone to the polls and voted. I can't see it as anything except spineless."

"He was an equivocator from the beginning. He does not have the same commitment to the Constitution. He's feathering his own bed. Now, let him lie in it!"

"This weakens us by making us have to bend to the establishment and compromise our beliefs. Paulistas, we never compromised one hair during this whole journey. Are you willing to begin compromising now?"

"Rand Paul is a pathetic sellout! I just emailed the Campaign For Liberty to let Rand know exactly how I feel. He is a traitor. He has lost my vote in 2016."

http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-sup...ent-of-romney/
    by paul joseph watson
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul, Don't Destroy Yourself

Published on Jun 8, 2012 by TheAlexJonesChannel

And don't destroy the liberty movement you helped build either. That goes double for the junior senator Rand Paul: you can't win by joining the "lesser of two evils," because it is still a submission to evil. The Paul family's grassroots supporters are pleading with them to reverse the betrayal and turn back before a 30 year campaign to revitalize the Constitution and save the Republic is heavily damaged.

Ron Paul Supporters Decry Rand's Endorsement of Romney

http://www.infowars.com/?p=72837

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Live Stream: RP Speech - Texas Convention - June 7-9 - chipin LIVE

Submitted by RonPaulBillboar... on Wed, 06/06/2012 - 17:26in
    Ron Paul 2012

Ron Paul's speech:

Texas Convention Live Streams:
    http://www.ustream.tv/cha...
    http://www.ustream.tv/cha... (DUCKOFLIBERTY)(Streaming from 3G phone)
    http://www.ustream.tv/cha... is up and running as well.

Liberty Live Stream Team - (SURIYAHFISH Ustream channel) - presents the archived video and audio of Congressman Dr. Ron Paul's speech at the Texas State GOP convention in Fort Worth, Texas.

--- IF YOU MISSED IT LIVE, you can view the archived speech here ---

+++ http://www.ustream.tv/rec... +++
    The Liberty Live Stream Team continues it's Live Streaming Coverage of the Texas State GOP convention through the close of Saturday's events at: http://www.ustream.tv/cha...
    -------------------------------
    chipin donations needed please.
    ================================================== =====
    http://suriyahfish.chipin...
    ================================================== =====

The Liberty Live Stream Team, the SURIYAHFISH channel, has launched a chipin page, a $400.00 limit page, running until this coming monday to assist in defraying the expense for WiFi at the convention at $99.00 per day, and gasoline expenses incurred driving from Oklahoma to Forth Worth and back to Oklahoma.
    7 members of the Team crammed into one vehicle and are footing the bill for this entirely out of pocket.
    ANY donation, no matter what size, will not only assist in covering cost, it will give the Team in the field a great deal of confidence.
    ------------------------------------
    Dr. Ron Paul's speech specifically addressed the economy and the current status of the republican party going forward. It is estimated that as many as 9,000 people were in attendance in the Main Hall of the Forth Worth convention center for this Speech.
    The Liberty Live Stream Team, (SURIYAHFISH channel on Ustream.com), will continue to host and provide you with "General Assembly" events at the Texas State republican convention in Forth Worth Texas at the Fort Worth Convention center through Saturday, June 9, 2012.
    The Liberty Live Stream Team's news anchor, Brian Young, will continue to seek out interviews with Texas delegates and alternates and attendees at the convention.
    Included in the archives to date are TWO speeches from Ron Paul, one at the convention Thursday, June 7, 2012, and another that evening at the Jordan Paige concert. An archived interview with Jordan Paige, (it's his birthday as well), appears in the archives for your enjoyment at your leisure. Over 1,000 Live Viewers were on the channel today.
    This Live Stream will be produced with "mobile Wifi" bandwidth settings and will strive to produce the smoothest stream and the best audio that can be achieved while minimizing the impact of high-bandwidth video streaming demands. The $99.00 per day, premium convention bandwidth package will provide the team with a 1.3 megaBIT upstream link. Please consider chipping in to defray cost for the 3 days the Team will Stream. http://suriyahfish.chipin...
    The LLST, by traveling to Fort Worth, Texas to provide this Live Streaming coverage of the Texas convention is going to considerable financial expense and expense of time. Please, consider supporting this Live Stream event by promoting the event on facebook and through twitter and any other resources you may have available and chipping in.
    Please be sure to include the channel URL in your promotions: http://www.ustream.tv/cha... and/or the chipin URL, http://suriyahfish.chipin...
    This Live Stream, on Ustream, will have both the "Social Stream" and the "Chat" features enabled. Many people in the Ustream Live audience will not be posting to the chat or the social stream, they will be there to watch and listen to the Live Stream and convention events and play by play commentary that will be provided at times.
    Children and minors are watching and attending the Live Stream, the channel will be moderated for language and content, (warn, warn, kick, warn, kick, ban). Posts with profanity or inflamatory language will be deleted. Spammers will be kicked, Off Topic chatter will be warned. The topic of all social stream posts and chat is encouraged to be about the convention and the matters at hand, do your homework please. Cheering and shouts out should be limited but are encouraged to some degree,
    Going forward from the Texas State convention Liberty Live Stream Team will be attending and Live Streaming the Republican National Convention, (and the Paul Fest), in Tampa, Florida the week of August 25, 26, 27--->.
    LLST is training and preparing strategies to obtain the best coverage of the RNC as guests to the convention while accompanying and providing support for the Oklahoma State delegation to the RNC, (Parking Lot Patriots).
    For more on the Oklahoma State delegation(s) that will be attending the RNC in Tampa, Florida you can refer to: Home | Ron Paul OK

Live Stream: RP Speech - Texas Convention - June 7-9 - chipin LIVE | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 06-09-2012 at 12:20 AM.

Hellooooo! Did you forget? Romney doesn't have 1144 delegates yet, bound or otherwise!

Submitted by t_money on Fri, 06/08/2012 - 21:57
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

Did you guys forget that Tuesday was just a bunch of primaries? Everybody needs to get a grip and just soldier on.

Hellooooo! Did you forget? Romney doesn't have 1144 delegates yet, bound or otherwise! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

I want you all to listen up, and listen good!

Submitted by Swifty on Fri, 06/08/2012 - 21:59
    Ron Paul 2012

Just a reminder of what this campaign is all about.

Dr. Ron Paul speech before the U.S. House of Representatives, May 22, 2007.
    The American Republic is in remnant status. The stage is set for our country eventually devolving into a military dictatorship, and few seem to care.
    These precedent-setting changes in the law are extremely dangerous and will change American jurisprudence forever if not revised.

The beneficial results of our revolt against the King's abuses are about to be eliminated, and few Members of Congress and few Americans are aware of the seriousness of the situation.

Complacency and fear drive our legislation without any serious objection by our elected leaders.

Sadly, though, those few who do object to this self-evident trend away from personal liberty and empire-building overseas are portrayed as unpatriotic and uncaring...
    Closing statement:
    Time is short, but our course of action should be clear. Resistance to illegal and unconstitutional usurpation of our rights is required.

Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes.

But let it not be said that we did nothing. Let not those who love the power of the welfare/warfare state label the dissenters of authoritarianism as unpatriotic or uncaring.

Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security.

Understanding the magnificent rewards of a free society makes us unbashful in its promotion, fully realizing that maximum wealth is created and the greatest chance for peace comes from a society respectful of individual liberty.
    Ron Paul : Patriotism (Who are the Patriots?)

I want you all to listen up, and listen good! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Debra Medina's Rule 34 Amendment Just Passed With A Two Thirds (2/3rds) Vote At The Texas Convention. We Have The Numbers!

Submitted by AnAppealToHeavenWash on Fri, 06/08/2012 - 16:59
    Delegates
    Texas

Woot!

suriyahfish on USTREAM: LIVE on June 7th-9th at TX GOP State Convention. Join us starting with Dr. Paul's speech at the TX State Convention at 3:45pm CST....

We have the numbers!

More great wins to come now today and tomorrow.

The last two votes passed in our favor by overwhelming majorities.

Donate to Debra here... We Texans | Restoring Private Property, State Sovereignty, Gun Ownership Rights, and Immigration Reform to Texas

Debra Medina's Rule 34 Amendment Just Passed With A Two Thirds (2/3rds) Vote At The Texas Convention. We Have The Numbers! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 06-09-2012 at 12:38 AM.

AnCapMerc. here. Please vote up or down: Regardless of Jr., Immutable Support for RON Paul, Vote UP!

Submitted by AnCapMercenary on Fri, 06/08/2012 - 21:26

Ron Paul 2012

I CHOOSE Dr. Ronald Ernest Paul, and choose to continue to support him, immutably, regardless of junior's statement tonight!

A simple Up or Down vote.

Thanks.

UPDATE 1:
    For days like this, Minister Derrick Grayson, aka. TMOTofGA has an answer for y'all:
    Some Hendrix!
    TMOT's on bass:
    Ron Paul and The Freedom, Liberty and Justice Movement

and a commentary by the ever leading voice of the R3VOLution, MatLarson10 to smack y'all silly, waking you to what's really up:
    Rand Paul Endorses Mitt Romney On FOX News - YouTube

I love you all. And this is hardly are last swan song.
    So my dearest beloved R3VOL r3mnants,
    No Long Faces.
    It ain't over till the ENTIRE EMPIRE collapses, and we're there to lead our own lives individually onto a more voluntaryist society, whatever form that may take.
    Thank you to all my beautiful R3VOLutionaries for taking part. And continuing to take part.
    Our future is what you make it. Please, never forget that.
    I wrote the following, yesterday before the announcement; I feel it's more apropos than ever:
    They DO attack us because We are Free and Prosperous!
    They attack us because we're truly FREE and Independent
    They attack us because we're creative
    They attack us because we're inspired, not hired

They attack us because we LOVE a set of principles
    They attack us because we LOVE our Champion
    They attack us because we LOVE our fellow men/women & future unborns
    They attack us because we LOVE the Golden Rule
    They attack us because we LOVE our enemies... sometimes
    They attack us because we turn the other cheek... sometimes

They attack us because we're enthusiastic
    They attack us because we believe in a set of values
    They attack us because we don't just talk, we walk
    They attack us because we actually do practice what we preach
    They attack us because we're successful with our actions

They attack us because we're everything they're not
    They attack us because we're everything they say they want to be

They attack us because they cannot seem to free themselves of their own lies
    They attack us because they know they're a dying breed
    They attack us because they know their time's up

They attack us because we're winning
    Just remember my beloved R3VOL, You are NOT ALONE!
    From our poet, and my personal favorite R3VOL anthem,
    Jordan Page's Liberty:

But I'm only a stranger here
    I'm a long long way from my home
    And they say I can't change
    All the things I find strange
    For what can one man do alone
    Yes what can one man do alone...

But I'm only a stranger here
    And I'm going to change
    For I am not one man alone
    Yes I'm only a stranger
    And I'm going to change
    For I know that I'm not alone
    Yes I know that I'm not alone, not alone

AnCapMerc. here. Please vote up or down: Regardless of Jr., Immutable Support for RON Paul, Vote UP! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Ron Paul and The Freedom, Liberty and Justice Movement

Ground War: Greg Pallen. Liberty Candidate or Not?

Lew Rockwell on RT Abby Martin: Ron Paul and Rand Paul are different!

Submitted by AnCapMercenary on Fri, 06/08/2012 - 16:48Ron Paul 2012

Lew: "You CAN'T change the Regime from the inside, any more than you can change the Mafia from the inside!"

Published on Jun 8, 2012 by RTAmerica

Senator Rand Paul shocked many supporters yesterday when he endorsed Mitt Romney as a presidential candidate for the upcoming November election. Even though the Kentucky senator said his father, Congressman Ron Paul, would have been his "number one" choice if he won the GOP nomination, many Libertarian leaning conservatives feel betrayed by this endorsement. Lew Rockwell, chairman/CEO of the Ludwig von Mises Institute, joins Abby Martin to find out what stands behind this surprising announcement.

http://www.dailypaul.com/238766/lew-...-are-different
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 06-09-2012 at 12:45 AM.