Page 546 of 740 FirstFirst ... 46446496536542543544545546547548549550556596646 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,460 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Treaty Negotiated In Secret – Hidden Even from Congressmen Who Oversee Treaties – Threatens to Destroy National Sovereignty

Submitted by ZMAN70 on Thu, 06/14/2012 - 21:53
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

Treaty Threatens Global Government … Run by Giant Corporations

The normally-reserved Yves Smith asks whether Obama should be impeached over it.

Democratic Senator Wyden – the head of the committee which is supposed to oversee it – is so furious about the lack of access that he has introduced legislation to force disclosure.

Republican House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa is so upset by it that he has leaked a document on his website to show what’s going on.
    What is everyone so furious about?

An international treaty being negotiated in secret which would not only crack down on Internet privacy much more than SOPA or ACTA, but would actually destroy the sovereignty of the U.S. and all other signatories.

It is called the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).............

Read More at........

International Treaty Negotiated In Secret – Hidden Even from Congressmen Who Oversee Treaties – Threatens to Destroy National Sovereignty - Washington's Blog

Treaty Negotiated In Secret
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Everyone Needs To Listen To This

Submitted by ChristopherShelley on Fri, 06/15/2012 - 01:57
    Ron Paul 2012

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?380736-MAJOR-ANN...

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Lawyers for Ron Paul Lawsuit

There was a conference call Thursday evening @ 10pm EST. This call was recorded and I have the link below. Two major announcements were disclosed, one being a update on the lawsuit and the other one I'll let you be surprised by listening.

Here is the link: http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...35553&cmd=apop

---------- end RPF post

IMO this is the shot we have been waiting for, to take over the movement through legal, non-violent means. To fight for the liberty of the delegates to be able to, by law, vote by their conscience, for whomever they want.

This is what it's all about. If we can't vote for whom we truly feel is the best candidate then we might as well have a monarchy.

These people are fighting for the legal rights of ALL delegates, not just Paul supporters, which is what Ron Paul is all about.

They say, " We are all Ron Paul."

Everyone please listen to the clip. IMO, this is where we take control. We the PEOPLE. This is our movement now. Ron planted the seeds. We need to take control of this NOW!!!!

Everyone Needs To Listen To This | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 06-15-2012 at 04:03 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dear Rand, you're suppose to DESTORY the ring not wear it.

Submitted by NaturalOrder on Fri, 06/15/2012 - 00:06
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

Vanity and Pride comes before the fall. There is no space between the light and the darkness nor between good and evil.

In order for us to be the first humans to live a natural existence as free individuals, no one can wear the ring of power. There is no space in between, you destroy the ring or the will destroy you.

Dear Rand, you're suppose to DESTORY the ring not wear it. | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Lawyers For Ron Paul Group Make Important Announcement

Submitted by inspirit on Thu, 06/14/2012 - 22:58
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

The Grass Roots is taking over the campaign...if you will....

LAWYERS FOR RON PAUL MAKE ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=1...

listen carefully.

and decide...

THIS IS OUR REVOLUTION. THIS IS THE PEOPLES REVOLUTION FOR LIBERTY TO BE RESTORED TO AMERICA...

any questions?

Lawyers For Ron Paul Group Make Important Announcment | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Dear Mitt,

I think you have me confused with someone else....

June 14, 2012
    Lorie Kramer

It happened again. This time I came home from work and pulled the mail out of the box. Two envelopes...a utility bill and a yellowish envelope addressed to my driver's license's name. No stamp, from a "non-profit" with no return address, just a name in a largish font. Mitt Romney. Holey Moley! What is it with these people? I am not a Party Pooper. I have said it before, and I'll say it again. I think EVERYONE should register Independent just to mess with their heads and numbers, if nothing else! Heck, they mess with OUR heads and numbers enough! Then, if you still feel the compelling need for group think, can't seem to be able to grasp the Bill of Rights and Consitution, and have masochistic tendencies, go ahead and play the red vs. blue game behind THEIR backs. Make them guess. Answer "undecided" in EVERY "poll". I'm smarter than I look.
    So here I am with this missive from Mitt. First impluse of course was to trash it. Then I decided to check it out just for the heck of it. I probably have a pinch of masochism in me as well. Ha! I open it up and it's a wad of papers. At least the Post Office got some money out of it. The letterhead just says Mitt Romney and "Wednesday Morning". I'm thinking, wow, this country is in a worse mess than I thought. The dude can't even date a letter. Well, at least someone told him it was Wednesday.
    The salutation cracked me up..."Dear Friend." Seriously? Well Mitt, old buddy, old pal, if you were truly my friend, you wouldn't be spamming my mailbox with your weak bullshit. Mitt goes on to inform me that "This is a critically important election year and my friends at the Republican National Committee are working tirelessly to defeat President Barack Obama so we can get our country back on track." I'll bet they are, so you can make a subtle switch back over to the "other" track, right? Tirelessly. They're such busy bees that they are too busy to stop a moment and "defeat" him by revealing the lies and crimes connected to his actual identity. But they can't do that. They would be revealing the true nature of the red vs. blue game. They're not really two different sides. Heck, in the case of the Republicans, they're not even one whole side. Look how they screwed their own, and the country, using Ron Paul. I'm just sayin'.
    So, my dear friend Mitt goes on and then tells me that "The RNC needs the support of our nation's most committed Republicans...Republicans like you." WHAT!!?!!? First spam, now I'm a Republican!! The GOP made me a Republican!!! And now Mitt thinks he's my friend!!!!!!!! My father is turning in his grave. And... it gets worse!
    The very next line, the fourth sentence of the 2 page, double sided, letter goes for the "Pledge of Support" And, as before, there was a return envelope asking me to help save them money on postage.
    So...my good friend Mitt needs money to "win." THAT'S a hoot! Does anyone who pays any attention at all to how things work think either Mitt Romney or Barack/Barry/Bari Malik/Hussein Shabazz/Sotero/Obama/X are going to go down in flames due to lack of funds for their "campaign"? Or EVER? You know... sometimes it's good to just let yourself laugh about the absuridty of it all. Coping mechanism, I guess.
    The thing goes on for three more pages detailing the failures of Prez X and my buddy Mitt's successes in his career as a financial terrorist. Give me a break.
    On the last page, my dear friend Mitt says, " You have a long and proud history of supporting Republican candidates and causes and your unwavering commitment to our shared values is commendable" Since when!!?!?! See? I'm telling you, the GOP MADE me a Republican and MITT is now thinking I have been one for years! There goes my dad again.
    So the last page was my official "Pledge Of Support" form "To Restore America's Promise" Hey GOP!!! YOU wouldn't know "America's Promise" if it bit you on your Pinnochio nose!! Just so you know, I'm not going to be helping "our Party prevail this November" by sending you any of that fiat money you "need" so much. AND... I'M NOT A REPUBLICAN!!!
    America could still find its "Promise", but it won't be found hanging out with Mitt OR X.. That's for sure.
    Dear Mitt, I think you have me confused with someone else. I'm not your friend. I've seen your "friends." With friends like that, well... you know the rest.

The Media is the Matrix

AMERICA ON ITS KNEES

When Is It Going To Be Enough, America?

Lorie Kramer
    seektress@seektress.info

Dear Mitt - I think you have me confused with someone else.... GOP & RNC - Please Stop Spamming Me.

Carol Paul on Ron Paul Radio - Rand did not consult family on Romney endorsement, Ron still true

Published on Jun 14, 2012 by AdamKokesh

This is a recording of Carol Paul being interviewed 6-13-12 on Ron Paul Radio. I have heard from one of my sources close to the Paul family that Ron only heard about Rand's plans to endorse Romney 30m before he went on Hannity. Rand has claimed to have discussed "the issues" with his father, and I believe him, but when asked about the endorsement itself, he dodged the question.

Thank you, thankyou, thank you!

Submitted by PatriotAwakening on Fri, 06/15/2012 - 18:23

Texas

Hi all. About three weeks ago I came to this forum asking for assistance to help get to the Texas GOP Convention. Four wonderful people stepped up to help. I intended to send everyone a personal "thank you" but time got away from me. I was the 60 year old lady that quit her job because they would not allow me the time off despite having 120 hours of personal time due me. I worked up until the day I left so did not get the email addresses written down before taking down the chip in. I wanted to express my thanks and let you know what a great service you did not only for me, but for Ron Paul. In our caucus, we got all three delegates, one of the alternates and lost the second alternate by only one vote. All of the votes were close and we had run offs on most. So we managed to win four of the six! Most were won by one vote! My being there DID make a difference. So thank you from the bottom of my heart! To the four that assisted me, I pray you find this post as I tried to find my original post to update, and couldn't. You got me there and Texas delivered! Thank you again!!!!!

Thank you, thankyou, thank you! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

'Miracle in Tampa'

Submitted by legalizeliberty on Fri, 06/15/2012 - 19:23

Liberty Patriots!

We need to focus on fighting the enemy and not each other.

Ask yourselves this question: is son of Dr. Ron Paul our enemy?

I don't think he is.

And I'm sure his father does not view him as an enemy.

We need to go back to what we were all doing before Rand's endorsement of Romney -- that is my opinion.

Activism activism activism.

Take a look at the uplifting post by a lady from Texas who says thank you to all those who helped her get to the Tampa convention.
    Good vibes eh?

We need to direct our energy to make the 'Liberty Train' run faster so that nothing can stop it until its final destination - the restoration of the Republic.

How many times in human history something occured that almost nobody believed could occur?

How many thought it was possible for George Washington's Continental Army to defeat the British Empire?

The fall of the Berlin Wall?

How many thought the Soviet Union could collapse without a devastating World War III?

Thank you to the lady delegate from Texas for helping me regain my belief in a 'Miracle in Tampa'.

'Miracle in Tampa' | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Money In Motion Web Extra: Ron Paul on Greece 6-15-12

Submitted by Miguel on Fri, 06/15/2012 - 18:03
    Ron Paul 2012

Fri 15 Jun 12 | 05:59 PM ET

Presidential Candidate Ron Paul weighs in on Greece. He shares his prescription with CNBC's Melissa Lee and the Money In Motion traders.

Video: MIM Web Extra: Ron Paul on Greece - CNBC

http://www.dailypaul.com/240531/mim-web-extra-ron-paul-on-greece-6-15-12