Page 560 of 740 FirstFirst ... 60460510550556557558559560561562563564570610660 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Crimes of Bain Capital in 2001; A Reason Mitt Romney's camp is lying on CEO status

Submitted by Laser on Sun, 06/24/2012 - 03:48
    Politics & Law
    Delaware

It is a fact that the Morris Nichols Arsht & Tunnel (MNAT) law firm represented Bain/ Romney's entity (The Learning Company) merger with Mattel Toys in 1999 (source SEC MNAT letter).

Also a fact that MNAT represents Bain & Goldman Sachs in Delaware (source PACER public docket records in Delaware (eToys 01-706) (Kay Bee Toys 04-10120)

Paul Traub of Traub Bonacquist & Fox was hired by Barry Gold in Stage Stores in 2000. MItt Romney owned the controlling shares of Stage Stores (800,000 +) and Barry Gold worked for Romney, Jack Bush (Dallas TX) and Michael Glazer (Glazer was CEO of Bain's Kay Bee Toys)

MNAT & Paul Traub submitted over 34 erroneous Affidavits in eToys for MNAT to become eToys Debtor'ss counsel and Paul Traub to become eToys Creditors counsel. Who then conspired & placed Barry Gold in as President/ CEO of eToys.

Where upon Barry Gold, Paul Traub and MNAT illegally sold (OUT) their court approved clients (eToys & Creditors) to their (secret) UNdisclosed clients (Bain / Kay Bee Toys) for FREE (illegally)

http://petters-fraud.com/Bain_Cap_GSachs_eToys_Frauds_2001_t...

It is a FACT that Mitt Romney was the defacto CEO of Bain Capital until August 2001 and has publicly disclosed he gets millions upon millions from Bain as a (purported) retired agreement ever since.

Thus, if Bain is benefiting from Federal Fraud - Mitt Romney has resultantly benefited from Federal Frauds.

Paul Traub & MNAT have confessed to lying under oath 34 times to Chief Federal Justice in the eToys case.

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/business/news/etoys-inve...

Through murder, mayhem, federal frauds massive & federal corruption; Bain Capital, Goldman Sachs & their attorneys have NOT yet been investigated for their criminal actions.

This is because the US Attorney in Delaware was an MNAT law firm partner; who refused to investigate & prosecute for 7 years.

USDOJ: United States Department of Justice Archive - Office of Legal Policy

Crimes of Bain Capital in 2001; A Reason Mitt Romney's camp is lying on CEO status | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paulville: It's Already Here In Atlanta & It WORKS! ~ VIDEO

Submitted by Barracuda_Trader on Sun, 06/24/2012 - 04:28
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

VIDEO: Freedom Watch on Fox Business News tells the story...

The Sucess of the City of Sandy Springs Georgia - YouTube

ReasonTV - VIDEO:

While cities across the country are cutting services, raising taxes and contemplating bankruptcy, something extraordinary is happening in a suburban community just north of Atlanta, Georgia.

Since incorporating in 2005, Sandy Springs has improved its services, invested tens of millions of dollars in infrastructure and kept taxes flat. And get this: Sandy Springs has no long-term liabilities.

Continued Below
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 06-24-2012 at 09:13 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is the story of Sandy Springs, Georgia—the city that outsourced everything.

Approximately 8 minutes.

Sandy Springs, Georgia: The City that Outsourced Everything - YouTube

NYT: A Georgia Town Takes the People’s Business Private

IF your image of a city hall involves a venerable building, some Roman pillars and lots of public employees, the version offered by this Atlanta suburb of 94,000 residents is a bit of a shocker.

The entire operation is housed in a generic, one-story industrial park, along with a restaurant and a gym. And though the place has a large staff, none are on the public payroll. O.K., seven are, including the city manager. But unless you chance into one of them, the people you meet here work for private companies through a variety of contracts.

Oliver W. Porter, a founding father and architect in chief...

As a fan of Ronald Reagan and the economist Friedrich Hayek, Mr. Porter came naturally to the notion that Sandy Springs could push “the model” to its nth degree. His philosophical inclinations were formed by a life spent in private enterprise, and cemented by a visit to Weston, Fla., a town that had begun as a series of gated communities.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/24/business/a-georgia-town-ta...

Ron Paulville: It's Already Here In Atlanta & It WORKS! ~ VIDEO | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Mitt Romney reassembles Bush Neo-Con Liars foreign policy team

Rachel Maddow: Can Ron Paul Still Win Nomination 6/19/12

Published on Jun 20, 2012 by djgabrielpresents

Rachel Maddow is the host of "The Rachel Maddow Show" which airs on MSNBC at 9:00 pm Eastern, Monday through Friday, and is rebroadcast at midnight Eastern.

Episode: Will Ron Paul's success alter the GOP?

June 19: Steve Schmidt, McCain-Palin campaign senior strategist, talks with Rachel Maddow about whether the Ron Paul supporters insurgent within the Republican Party at the state level can have a directional impact on the party at the national level.

ALL CREDITS TO: THE RACHEL MADDOW SHOW

Rand Warns "For-Profit" Drone Lobby Is Seducing Congress

Submitted by Matt Collins on Sun, 06/24/2012 - 17:20
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

Rand Warns "For-Profit Drone Lobby Is Seducing Congress

Read the full article here:
    http://www.republicreport.org/2012/g...cing-congress/

Rand Warns "For-Profit" Drone Lobby Is Seducing Congress | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 06-24-2012 at 08:01 PM.

The Republican National Party is a PRIVATE Club. So they can do WHATEVER they want, right? Not...so...FAST!

Submitted by sharkhearted on Sun, 06/24/2012 - 17:18
    Delegates

Now that I have gotten your attention with the title... (grin)

The oft-repeated meme about you know..."RNC...private club....not subject to laws"...and other nonsense...is certainly a clever straw man that they can try to hide behind.

But watch out...that straw man is about to be vaporized by the white-hot heat of the TRUTH...and that is:

THE RULE OF LAW IS EVERYWHERE AND AT ALL TIMES.

Its that simple.

Let's say I own a private bank...not publicly traded, and I commit fraud...then I commit a crime...and a felony at that.

Let's say I have a private charity...and commit fraud....then I commit a crime, and a felony at that..

Well let's say we have this "private" "club" that is responsible for electing an officer for PUBLIC office, not to mention for the most powerful position on the planet, the president of the United States...and this "private club"...willfully uses intimidation, coercion, threats, tampering of documents & ballot boxes, lies, corruption, and of course FRAUD of every type...against voting citizens....then they TRAMPLE the law....and commit multiple, MULTIPLE CRIMES (and felonies at that)...with a widespread, massive assault on individuals and their personal liberties and their NATURAL RIGHT to vote...and on the Rule of Law itself.

FRAUD....is FRAUD....is FRAUD....is FRAUD.

Last time I checked, this is not Germany in the 1930s or Italy in the 1920s.

This is the United States of America, for God’s sakes! We are freeborn, natural-right-bearing, good, honest, liberty-loving, flag-waving, gun-toting, property-owning, happiness-pursuing, Americans.

And we ain’t talking about your child’s school’s P.T.A. elections or elections to the board at your local rotary club.

NO! This is the election process of the most powerful PUBLIC office in the world, that of the president.

RNC…"private club"…my rear end!

Hey RNC Establishment: DO NOT THINK that we are going to let you hide behind that meme, that pathetic straw man argument, and that excuse to commit crimes against voting citizens, for ONE SECOND LONGER.

(Not an attorney here...but I have a degree in Common Sense. If you need legal advice, then please seek it).

ATTENTION: THE RULE OF LAW IS EVERYWHERE AND AT ALL TIMES!!!

Period. End of discussion.

CHARGE!!!

Oh, and BTW...Ron Paul 2012.

~Chris
    Norfolk, VA

The Republican National Party is a PRIVATE Club. So they can do WHATEVER they want, right? Not...so...FAST! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Oregon Convention shut down prematurely

Submitted by Daily Rube on Sun, 06/24/2012 - 17:52
    Delegates

Oregon Convention shut down prematurely | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Just Called The RNC And The Representative Told Me "No Delegates Are Bound"

Submitted by Libertas89 on Fri, 06/22/2012 - 13:16
    Ron Paul 2012
    Connecticut

Hey Guys,

Just on a whim I decided to call the RNC HQ in Washington, DC (202.863.8500). The result of the conversation was that no delegates are bound. The lady I spoke with was very nice and respectful. I know this isn't proof that they won't try anything, but it made me feel good!

Here is how the conversation went:

Me: Hey, I am a registered Republican in CT and was wondering if the delegates to the national convention are required to vote the way the state went at the National Convention, or can they vote however they want?

Lady at RNC: That's a really good question, can I put you on hold and find out an answer from someone who may know better?

Me: Absolutely, thanks

....wait about 2 minutes

Lady at RNC: Hey, so I just got an answer and anyone who is a pledged delegate is "expected" to vote the way their state went but unpledged delegates can vote however they want.

Me: Well the reason I am calling is because I read through your rules and it states rule 38 "No delegate or alternate delegate shall be bound by any attempt of any state or Congressional district to impose the unit rule." So for example, in my state of CT which is winner take all and all the delegates are chosen by the winner of the state, could those delegates vote however they want at the national convention?

Lady at RNC: They are "expected" to.

Me: Do they have to though? Are they required to?

Lady at RNC: No they are not required. Nothing can happen to them if they vote whatever way they want.

Me: Thanks so much!

Lady at RNC: You're welcome and good luck!

Just Called The RNC And The Representative Told Me "No Delegates Are Bound" | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Romney Campaign Ousts Ron Paul Delegates in Massachusetts for Not SWEARING to Vote Romney...

Submitted by RonPaulRocks1 on Sat, 06/23/2012 - 23:34
    Delegates
    Massachusetts

Though not a surprise...Still very disturbing. The MASS GOP should be flooded with emails, faxes, and phone calls about this disgusting behavior.

http://bostonglobe.com/metro/2012/06/23/romney-campaign-oust...

UPDATED WITH CONTACT INFO: 617-523-5005
    Contact – Massachusetts Republican Party

Allocation Committee of the Massachusetts Republican State Committee is responsible for voting to reject the delegates. Here is the Chairman's email:
    mcgrathed@rcn.com

Romney Campaign Ousts Ron Paul Delegates in Massachusetts for Not SWEARING to Vote Romney... | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 06-25-2012 at 12:45 AM.