Page 691 of 740 FirstFirst ... 191591641681687688689690691692693694695701 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,910 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Breaking from Newsmax.com

PPP: No Fla. Bump for Romney, Race Dead Heat

Holding the Republican National Convention in Tampa didn't give Mitt Romney that post-convention bump in Florida polls. According to the latest Public Policy Polling poll, the race in the Sunshine State is virtually tied after last week's GOP convention, with President Barack Obama leading Romney 48-47, unchanged from the same poll five weeks ago.

To Read the Full Story — Go Here Now

In February of 2012 we noted that this election will come down to non-Party line voters:
    It seems that Ron Paul’s often marginalized supporters will be the ones responsible for determining who the next President of the United States will be.

In that situation, at the eleventh hour, will Paul supporters remain steadfastly opposed to voting for another candidate, and by doing so handing the election to Obama? Or, will the prospect of four more years of a President who has lived up to at least one campaign promise – that he will fundamentally change America – be enough to drive them to the polls in support of any republican with a heartbeat?

The answer to this question will be the single determining factor in this year’s Presidential election.

Make no mistake. The Republican Party has made a gross miscalculation by continuing to marginalize the concerns of third-party voters.

This is very bad news for Mitt Romney.

Ron Paul voters, fed up with being treated liked second-hand citizens and extremists by both major political parties, may very well just stay home on November 6th and they’ll take a huge chunk of the popular and electoral vote with them.

The only saving grace Mitt Romney has is that Libertarian and third-party voters absolutely abhor the policies of Barack Obama. Whether this is a powerful enough motivator to get Paul supporters to shift their support to Romney remains to be seen.

We’ll find out in a couple months.

Hostile Takeover: Ron Paul Delegates Barred From Voting at the Republican National Convention *Video*

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ben Swann On The Jerry Doyle Show: Dems Have A Ron Paul Moment; "The Two Party System Is So Flawed."

Submitted by Truthiness on Thu, 09/06/2012 - 16:20
    Ron Paul 2012

Ben Swann was on The Jerry Doyle Show today talking about the "Ron Paul Moment" at the DNC. Hard to believe (yet not so hard to believe) that we would see an almost identical example of how the "votes" are scripted and pre-determined.

Jerry and Ben also talk about how FOX News is trying to make an issue of what happened at the DNC while completely ignoring how the SAME IDENTICAL THING happened at the RNC. Ridiculous!

Ben Swann On The Jerry Doyle Show: Dems Have A Ron Paul Moment; "The Two Party System Is So Flawed." | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Richard Gilbert tells us how we will proceed from here to elect Ron Paul as President in 2012

Submitted by Agender on Wed, 09/05/2012 - 22:24
    Ron Paul 2012
    Project

Please listen to Mr. Gilbert's interview on Global Voice 2012 from September 4. He provides his personal contact info at the end of the program. Please help to get out the word!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/global-voice-2012-radio-network...

Richard Gilbert tells us how we will proceed from here to elect Ron Paul as President in 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

We Have A Billionaire Willing To Fund A Johnson/Paul 2012 Ticket Update from Evan Cutler

Submitted by PollMan on Thu, 09/06/2012 - 12:59
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

Update from Evan Cutler

Drafting Ron Paul to Stay in the Race - President or Vice-President - 5:00 PM Alaska Time - Thursday Teleconference: Part II - | Facebook

Tuesday Afternoon Update:

Ron Paul on Jay Leno Tonight - We have some Delegates in the studio audience during the taping right now (3:30 PM PST).

The site www.RonPaul2012.net was offline a bit today, but is back up. Sign and get your friends to sign. 2,000 new signatures in a day is great, but not enough!

I was contacted by two County Organizers for Ron Paul in Florida this morning. They say they have a Billionaire who will pledge a vast portion of his fortune to help any Presidential Candidate who will sign a campaign pledge stating what they will do in office, and promising to report progress and take responsibility for success or failure in the first year.

Romney and Obama have turned down his offer, and while the Billionaire was introduced to Rand Paul at the Sun Dome this weekend, he has not yet heard back from Dr. Paul. I forwarded the contact information to Dr. Paul via email and left a message at his home this morning. I also put those people in direct touch with the General Counsel for the Gary Johnson Campaign. I'll share more information on this on Thursday's call.

Many people have contacted me in the past few days. There is much information to share on Thursday's call.

Our Team Liberty Alaska volunteers are working hard and we are almost ready to open our new website and Facebook Group. I'll post the links as soon as possible--tonight, or in the early morning.

We've had over 100 new requests to join our Alaskans for Ron Paul 2012 Facebook group. However, we only accept Alaskans in that group, so as to keep our communications there private. The new facebook group for everyone in this effort will be open to ALL who wish to join, though negative people will be promptly banned.

Thank you to all who have taken up this call to Draft Dr. Paul to stay in the race! And to the many people who are each helping in their own way. I'll post more updates as they are available.

Evans new website for this.

We Need Ron Paul | Get Ron Paul Elected in 2012!

Gary Johnson has to work this out with Dr. Paul and Judge Gray

You want Dr.Paul in the Whitehouse? Fight for it and don't give up.

Make the calls and make sure to call/email Gary Johnson has to do this.

Contact Us

(801) 303-7922

The next (second) conference call is Thursday 9/6/12 at:
    5:00 PM ALASKA TIME That is:
    6:00 PM Pacific
    7:00 PM Mountain
    8:00 PM Central
    9:00 PM Eastern, for those who might be confused. I apologize for any mistakes made in earlier announcements.

Conference dial-in number: (559) 726-1200
    Participant access code: 811476
    Livestream here:
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/holistictruth/2012/09/07/ht-liv...

As posted before, I spoke with Dr. Paul Saturday about continuing the fight by running on a third party ticket. I will continue to share what he said to me and let you know what needs to be done to make this happen. It can happen, but it's going to take some work. If you are willing to support this effort, please share this event and call in:

We will also have at least one live stream over the Internet for those who can't attend by phone, and will again record the call for people who can't make it.

We Have A Billionaire Willing To Fund A Johnson/Paul 2012 Ticket Update from Evan Cutler | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Bill Clinton Summed It All Up..We're Lost!

Submitted by principle_first on Thu, 09/06/2012 - 12:59
    Politics, General + Law(s)

Former President Bill Clinton:
    "My fellow Americans, you have to decide what kind of country you want to live in. If you want a you’re on your own, winner take all society you should support the Republican ticket. If you want a country of shared opportunities and shared responsibilities – a “we’re all in it together” society, you should vote for Barack Obama and Joe Biden."

My Answer: I want to live in a country where I AM on my own; where opportunity is equal for every individual; where it is my responsibility to seize that opportunity; and where becoming a "winner" is dependent only on my free will. What party holds these values? I think I'm lost because neither the Dems or Repubs want this kind of country for their people. :/

Bill Clinton Summed It All Up..We're Lost! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Has Your State Gone After You Yet, For Unbinding For Ron Paul? Nevada's Starting Their Witch Hunt!

Submitted by ausscyn on Thu, 09/06/2012 - 16:46
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum
    Nevada

So, in 2008,Sue Lowdown (State Party Chair) turns off the lights, steals the ballot boxes (at our State Convention), and later anoints national delegates & just gets a "That wasn't too nice." from the RNC, and NOTHING from the state party (though I did introduce Resolutions at the SCC meetings, that got NOWHERE.).

But already, "they've" come up with this.

Before this came out, I did send Muth the page, explanation & supportive argument for RNC Rule 38, but he chose to ignore me.

Anyway, I find this all laughable, & it will be interesting to see how far they get with this.

http://www.muthstruths.com/2012/09/06/taking-terhune-company...

Cynthia Kennedy
    Nevada Delegate, Nat'l Platform Cmte

Has Your State Gone After You Yet, For Unbinding For Ron Paul? Nevada's Starting Their Witch Hunt! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Atlas Shrugged, Part II: Official Trailer

Submitted by P.Au.L on Thu, 09/06/2012 - 20:02
    Art
    Quicklink

Atlas Shrugged, Part II: Official Trailer | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

North Carolina GOP Shenanigans At The RNC

Submitted by dirtridr on Thu, 09/06/2012 - 16:29
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum
    North Carolina
    Quicklink

This article is done from behind the scenes in the NC GOP delegation at the RNC. We had a reporter following us the entire week. He explains all the shenanigans that the NC GOP did. It is well worth reading.

http://www.indyweek.com/indyweek/ron-paul-delegates-find-dis...

North Carolina GOP Shenanigans At The RNC | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution