Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Todd,

I've been going over to your podcasts about a year researching the North American Union and all its many tenacles, illegal immigration being only one of many tenacles. Your work is to be commended.

I know you said you didn't want to be one of those journalists who go out and convict a large segment of population for the actions of one, but this is not the actions of only one. Rep. King stated there are 13 Americans killed by illegal alien drunk/unlicensed drivers per day, 12 Americans murdered by illegal aliens per day, and 8 children molested by illegal aliens per day. Their stories have been largely neglected until recently, I suppose because of the risk of being considered to be fear-mongering. But, if the illegals went through the process of coming legally, they would be screened. We have people crossing the border, committing crimes and then being deported only to cross the border again and again to commit more crimes. Illegal drunk drivers are released into the general population time after time until they wind up killing someone. I read of one on the east coast that had 17 prior convictions before he killed someone. The fact is that because of their immigration status, they are being released instead of prosecuted. This is a national disgrace and one that we can no longer ignore. What I am seeing is that if they have the fortitude to ignore our laws about crossing the border or staying past their visa, they lose the fear of breaking our other laws, ones that hold the fabric of our nation together.

The only way to turn this around is to direct the nation's attention to the problem, the same as we have done for HIV, breast cancer, drunk driving, etc. This is a problem that is 100% preventable. Illegal immigration is a threat to the nation's well-being, not a racial problem. It's time we drop pc and direct our attention to the heartbreak that's being encountered by so many American families. The open borders required by the North American Union will only bring more and more of stories like Brenda's.

Thanks for being out there.

http://illegalaliensrunningamuk.blogspo ... etter.html
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Faye, I can see you're on top of this one, good for you! Sadly, another one for the list of victims that have died at the hands of illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Attn: Faye

Thank you.

Hartley

April
    Thanks, Todd and Welcome!

Bren, Remember you and your family are in my prayers . Thank you for sharing your very sad story and stay strong. Your story and strength is helping others. Take care!

Bren thanks for sharing your story. I can not fathom your loss, and how difficult it must have been for you to do the interview. I am really sorry.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by BorderFox
    Bren thanks for sharing your story. I can not fathom your loss, and how difficult it must have been for you to do the interview. I am really sorry.
    Thank you all so much. Knowing I have a strong proud group of Americans on our side means so much. Our families will not die in vain and if I can prevent just one more american life from harms way, this will be my lifes mission. Thanks for standing with us.
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

Move to NEW Section for "Americans Killed by Illegals."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12