Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

the person to call is FRED LEWIS on the above list.
    i called and left a message demanding that a SOB cry me a river story also be done on the americans killed by the illegals.
    i also demanded the series be canned and asked if enough americans called and voiced their opinion, would it lead to the cancelling of the series,
    I let him know im tired of seeing a cry me a river sob story that focuses only on the illegals and the seperation of their families

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Mr. Jeremy Arias:

Since you are so eager to do stories about illegal aliens that get separated from their loved ones due to their decisions to break American laws, could you also consider doing some stories about all of the displaced American workers that either lost their jobs or had their wages depreciated due to the criminal actions of illegal aliens and their employers?

Perhaps you could do a comprehensive story about the thousands of Americans that are being killed each year by illegal aliens?

Or, you could mention the innocent Americans and legal immigrants that are being infected with diseases like Tuberculosis because thousands of illegal aliens rush into our nation each night without the required medical checks that were even applied to immigrants arriving at Ellis Island over 100 years ago!

How about doing a story about how Americans suffer because of voter fraud and theft of billions of dollars of our tax resources drained by illegal aliens. Couldn't you at least mention that elephant in the room while you search for illegal alien heart string sob stories designed to try and influence the political views of readers?

Who exactly is your target audience and who are you writing for since your sympathies are reserved for foreign nationals that broke into America instead of innocent and suffering Americans citizens?

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    AWESOME LETTER!!!!!!!
    THANKS SO MUCH! HOPEFULLY THIS GUY & HIS STAFF GET THE MESSAGE!
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

i also sent a letter to every email this journalist listed.......asking if a "sob story" could be written instead about the burdens illegal aliens cause to the american people.

keep the letters coming though! let's overwhelm their emails with PRO-AMERICAN stories!!!!
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Move to new section for Americans killed by illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12