Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letter to Conyers and Judiciary Committee, Re: Arpaio

SENT THIS out to all members of the committee.
    Tell me what you think, what I left out and feel free to use it

Mr. John Conyers
    Chairman, Judiciary Committee

Mr. Conyers,
    As an American Citizen, I ask that you and your committee DROP the investigation into the operations of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office and Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
    In your letter dated 2-12-2009, you make reference to both Ruben Navarette and Mexican American Legal Defense Fund. I find that your taking their words for anything is insane because the simple reason is they are RACIST. They want open borders and do not think America should enforce immigration laws anywhere, even at work place. The letter also says that the Latino community feels under siege. Maybe they do because they are illegal and lawbreakers. Maybe they do because the greater Phoenix area is now number two in the city with the most kidnappings.
    Now, I do NOT agree with them and can tell you that I personally called the Sheriff's office this afternoon and was told by the lady who answered the phone that phone calls all across the country have called to show support for the Sheriff.
    You see, the MCSO went through the proper training from ICE and are therefore allowed to enforce Immigration Laws.
    No Matter who likes it or does not like it.
    Phoenix is the main city in Maricopa County and is now the second most city for kidnappings in the WORLD, only behind Mexico City. In Fact, according to a Phoenix Officer interviewed on their local TV Station, he clearly said that the people who are doing the kidnappings just happen to be illegal aliens and people who work for the Mexican drug cartels. He also said there are many that go unreported because the cartel has threatened to kill if someone in the house says anything.
    Now, I don't know about you, but these are the kind of people I do NOT want walking around on city streets, no matter what town in the USA this takes place.
    IF you are really worried about inmates being housed in "tent city," Remember, out troops are living in the same conditions. So apparently there can't be anything wrong with this.
    In your press release the day after, I refer to these comments below.
    "The basic premise of our justice system is that people are innocent until proven otherwise," said Rep. Zoe Lofgren. "I’m concerned that in Maricopa County that basic premise appears to have been turned upside down and that Latino members of community are considered "undocumented" until proven otherwise. That’s not how our Constitution works and it’s time for the Departments of Justice and Homeland Security to take a closer look."
    Ms. Lofgren says the above but apparently has forgotten that their is a law on the books that says entering the US at a location not designated by Customs or Border Patrol means someone is here illegally. And if someone can not prove they are legally in this country, they SHOULD BE ARRESTED and detained. Illegals have no rights based on the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES. They have no rights since they are lawbreakers

"We cannot tolerate vigilantes using the police power to violate the fundamental rights of anyone they can get their hands on," said Nadler. "Sheriff Arpaio has consistently abused his office in violation of federal law. It is time for the federal government to step in and uphold the rule of law in this country, even in Maricopa County."
    The rule of law Mr. Nadler?? Doesn't that mean anyone who commits a crime needs to be arrested and pay the price for breaking the law???? Mr. Nadler, you and other elected officials are in charge of making laws and to have someone enforce SOME and NOT ALL Laws is a violation as well. AND everyday that border is not secure, well, your derrelect in your duty of enforcing the law. Are you not?
    Mr. Nadler in the above comment can not be further from the truth. NO POLICE or Sheriff Deputy are being vigilantes because they are arresting people who violate US LAW. The Sheriff HAS NOT abused his office because there has been investigations before and nothing has come of them. Apparently, the people of Maricopa County like what he is doing because he has been elected Sheriff FIVE TIMES

"Law enforcement is not a game or a reality show, it is a public trust," said Scott. "There is no excuse for callous indifference to the rights of the residents of Arizona, whether in their neighborhoods or as pretrial detainees."
    In regard to Mr. Scott's remark about the indifference and the rights of the residents of Arizona. IF they are ILLEGAL they are not residents of arizona, they are lawbreakers.
    Since the MCSO is the only law enforcement agency in the US who has gone through proper training, its imperative that they be left alone, allowed to do their job, arrest and detain anyone in this country illegally. There are too many illegals here and our system is broken because you, THE ELECTED OFFICIAL, who we trust to look after the best interest of America and her people are NOT DOING SO.
    How do I know??? the last amnesty in 1986, promised the US Citizen that the southern border would be secured, workplace enforcement would take place and arrests of employers who hire illegals as well as the illegals would be arrested..
    Why don't you investigate why these laws are not enforced?
    Why don't you investigate why Illegals are allowed to walk the streets and kill an american citizen because the gang member doesnt like the color of the other person.
    (Examples include, the Murder of Jamiel Shaw, 17, in Los Angeles, about a year ago. Killed by an illegal alien gang banger. Three more black children were killed by illegal alien gang members within the following seven day period.
    Example- Newark, NJ, last summer, three black college kids shot execution style on a school playground, and a fouth was left for dead after having been cut up with a machete'. The two killers were illegal alien gang members from Peru and Colombia.)

HERE IS THE LAW-------
    Under Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code, "Improper Entry by Alien," any citizen of any country other than the United States who:

* Enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers; or
    * Eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers; or
    * Attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact;

has committed a federal crime.

Violations are punishable by criminal fines and imprisonment for up to six months. Repeat offenses can bring up to two years in prison. Additional civil fines may be imposed at the discretion of immigration judges, but civil fines do not negate the criminal sanctions or nature of the offense.

In Closing, stop playing your stupid race card and LEAVE THE SHERIFF ALONE TO DO HIS JOB.
    THE ONLY AMERICAN WHO IS DOING THEIR PART TO STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...
    SHERIFF ARPAIO IS DOING MORE TO STOP IT THAN YOU ELECTED IDIOTS IN WASHINGTON DC who most americans know have been bought off by special interest groups and lobbyists for big business who wants the cheap slave labor.
    I SPEAK FOR MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF AMERICAN TAXPAYING CITIZENS WHO SAY "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH." When it comes to illegal immigration.
    and WE DEMAND THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT, LED BY CONGRESS AND THE PRESIDENT ENFORCE ALL IMMIGRATION LAWS. AND WE DEMAND IT HAPPEN IMMEDIATELY. STOP SCREWING WITH THE SAFETY OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Understand that Rep. King, after getting records from law enforcement officials who would comply with his request found that on average 12 Americans are killed each day by an illegal alien, 13 more by an illegal driving under the influence. that is 25 a day. 175 a week. Thats an airplane a week. That's over 60,000 since September 11,2001 and yet, its not stopping because of the elected officials.

Sincerely
    James

A proud AMERICAN who is tired of illegals being treated better than I am, and i was freaking BORN IN THIS COUNTRY and had family members serve in the military. They did not fight for open borders, or lawmakers who can't and won't enforce laws.

Banned
    Good job james , I hope many letters like this reach the " bozo's " on the hill .
    In my letters , as tough as it is , I try to refrain from calling them and their colleagues names like idiots " etc .
    I do use these and other derogatory terms about them when posting here however .
    In my letters I will ask them the question " do you think That We The American People Are " Idiots , Morons , Ignorant , Foolish " etc .
    We are not and , We will not put up with your nonsense . etc .
    Just my opinion Friend , and I Thank you for your great posts here and your actions against the Illegal Invasion of the U.S.A

Great letter James! I wouldn't change a thing. It's time the gloves came off and soft shoeing these elected clowns has obviously not worked. Your letter was actually quite mild compared to what I might have written.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

well sometimes mild is better than just flat out cussing them out.
    ya know, kill em with kindness or something like that...

i could hav ecalled conyers a racist because he used that word a few times in his press conference, that part of it is now on youtube

wonderful letter, can I use it?
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

April
    ALERT!!!PLEASE HELP THESE STATES!!!

IDAHO:

Bill: S1155 A bill that would suspend licenses for businesses that knowingly employ illegal immigrants and makes e-verifiy mandatory for all business, will not go forward...This bill written and introduced by Senator Jorgenson took the first step in the process in the State Affairs Committee where it passed unanimously. However, Chairman of the State affairs Committee Sen. Curt McKenzie has thrown the bill in his desk drawer and stated this bill is not going anywhere....so much for due process.

We need to call, e-mail, and fax the following members and DEMAND they force Mc Kenzie to remove bill No. S 1155 from his desk drawer and continue forward with the democratic process so this can become law, finish the peoples business and stop stalling. It is what the citizens in Idaho expect of our legislatures...

TAKE ACTION HERE!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-150025.html

COLORADO

Bill SB09-170 is still alive in the Senate - this is the bill that would give in-state tuition to illegal aliens who can not even legally work in our country. It is important for you to call and email the Senators listed below. Tell them to kill this anti-American bill. It is not fair to give tuition breaks to those illegally in the United States when citizens in Colorado can not even afford to send their own children to college.

TAKE ACTION HERE:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-146439.html

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    wonderful letter, can I use it?
    use it, add what ever you want to it.

Good letter but one note:
    Maybe they do because the greater Phoenix area is now number two in the city with the most kidnappings.
    As you said later, number two in the world and add the capital of kidnappings in this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks April, and I have already blasted everyone I could find in Colorado, including Chris Romer, whose response was thanking me and sending me some news clips about how wonderful educating illegals was.
    I emailed this when instate tuition for illegals started rearing its ugly head in the NC legislature:[quote]After reading the proposed legislation H362 dealing with curbing state universities’ ability to ask legal status of their applicants, I wish to express disgust at the idea these illegal aliens can supplant American students for badly needed seats. This is discrimination against legal citizens on behalf of those that do not belong in this country at all.

My tax dollars have already gone to support the education of illegal aliens in K-12 education, and with the current economic conditions (North Carolina’s $5.5 billion budget deficit, for example), I find it ridiculous to “rentâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Great letter James! I wouldn't change a thing. It's time the gloves came off and soft shoeing these elected clowns has obviously not worked. Your letter was actually quite mild compared to what I might have written.

Might have ?
    Write Fax and Email ...LET THEM HAVE IT !11111111111111111111111

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast