Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    thereez wrote:
    No, you have a problem reading. My cause, is referring to what I want to happen, that's why I said that I support amnesty as it indirectly suits my cause. I want amnesty, not only for me, but for all americans, so you can have a cheap tomatoe, american girl.
    I'm not buying this garbage from you anymore thereez. I'm finished with you. You've contradicted yourself many times, and you're posting a bunch of garbage that is totally not in keeping with the missio of ALIPAC. Why don't you go somewhere else?
    I will go somewhere else right now as I'm going to pick up my sister from work as we will go right away to fisherman's wharf to have dinner. No, I don't contradict myself, you just can't convince me that your pov is right and therefor you call my names and try to bash me.
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

What we have here is a very confused person in dire need of 42 hours of continuous Lou Dobbs.

now repeat after me:

"Our constitution protects aliens, drunks and U.S. Senators."
    Will Rogers
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thereez wrote:
    I will go somewhere else right now as I'm going to pick up my sister from work as we will go right away to fisherman's wharf to have dinner
    Do we care about this?

Just stop trying to ingratiate yourself into our hearts. Speaking for myself, I don't find you endearing or sweet or innocent, or even compassionate toward illegals, for that matter. I think you're a fake, and a troublemaker.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

After reading the comic book series 'thereez' in this thread, I am convinced that the main character is drunk or intoxicated while trying to communicate with us. It would make sense to just ignore him/her becuase he/she is obviously not who he/she says he/she is. Let's don't waste anymore time with this OBL character. He/She is not worth our time. It would be like the barracuda on the left listening to what his prey had to say.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by thereez
    All we got under his presidency is higher gas prices, higher rent ( I pay more than I used to do and I blame Bush, not illegal aliens as we hardly have them in TN.
    Stuck your head out the door lately?
    Immigration in Tennessee

Nashville ranked first nationally in increased immigration in the 1990s, and Chattanooga and the surrounding area are likely see a significant increase in immigration over the next decade. The influx is having a dramatic impact on the state.

If there're no guns, no person can be gunned down, plain and simple
    If there were no machettes, nobody would have their hands hacked off either.

Banned
    yes, we're at war in Iraq and for what ?
    There's no link between 9/11 and Iraq.
    Even Bush admitted he was wrong and received the wrong intelligence.
    All we got under his presidency is higher gas prices, higher rent ( I pay more than I used to do and I blame Bush, not illegal aliens as we hardly have them in TN.
    First off, you've bought into the lie that we went into Iraq because of 9/11. That was never the claim. The claim was that we went into Iraq because Saddam was allowing terrorists to train there and was providing sanctuary to terrorist masterminds like Abu Nidal (FACT) and because Saddam was in gross breach of the terms of the cessation of hostilities imposed after he got his murdering arse kicked in the first Gulf War.

We're forced in a way to eat junk food as junk food companies advertise more than fresh food companies.
    Forced "in a way"? What the Hell kin of lazy liberal pap is that? Are you forced or aren't you? What are the consequences of your refusal to eat fast food, Thereez? Do goons come knocking at your door? Do you lose voting rights? Is your name placed on an enemies list?

You're a JOKE, woman.

Don't you believe me ? Just watch the movie supersize me by morgan spurlock ! Yes, I eat organic food, but it's generally more expensive than 1 dollar burger. I can pay for organic food because I save money on my spendings if you know what I mean ?
    I have no idea what half of the convoluted excretia of your troubled mind means. That it's more convenient or cheaper to eat food that's bad for you does not mean that a reasonable person should do it. But then you are not a reasonable person, are you? You're an addled Libnut who thinks that government should be babysitter to a bunch of adults who can barely wipe their own arses, much less make a reasonable decision about their nutritional needs. If you are so mentally decrepit, you should be under lock and key in a state home rather than attempting to participate in a political system meant for reasonable and responsible adults.

If there're no guns, no person can be gunned down, plain and simple
    Here's one of the STUPIDEST arguments that stupid people make.

Guns are the great equalizer. If a 230 lb. man breaks into my mother's house with a baseball bat or a knife, my mom is equal to the challenge with her .38. Without it, she is scarcely a match for such an intruder and will probably be robbed, killed, or worse.

Getting rid of guns may stop a murderer from shooting you, but it won't stop him from stabbing you, clubbing you, or beating you to death. The problem is not the tool, it's the wielder of the tool, nitwit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    http://www.gunowners.org/sk0405.htm

Other research shows that guns clearly deter criminals. Polls by the Los Angeles Times, Gallup and Peter Hart Research show that there are at least 760,000, and possibly as many as 3.6 million, defensive uses of guns per year. In 98% of the cases, such polls show, people simply brandish the weapon to stop an attack.

The defensive nature of guns is further reflected in the different rates of so-called hot burglaries, in which a victim is at home when a burglar strikes. In Canada and Britain, which both have tough gun-control laws, almost half of all burglaries are "hot." In The U.S., where greater gun ownership is allowed, only 13% of burglaries are "hot."

Criminals are not behaving differently simply by accident. U.S. felons reveal in surveys that when committing crimes they are much more worried about armed victims than about the police
    still the EU and Japan have a lower murder rate and have strict gun laws. So less guns means ess murders
    They have more homogenous societies, but Britain's murder rate has been steadily rising thanks to crimes committed by immigrants.

Also, Russia has far stricter gun laws than we do, but its murder rate is about FOUR TIMES that of the US.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    thereez wrote:
    No, you have a problem reading. My cause, is referring to what I want to happen, that's why I said that I support amnesty as it indirectly suits my cause. I want amnesty, not only for me, but for all americans, so you can have a cheap tomatoe, american girl.
    I'm not buying this garbage from you anymore thereez. I'm finished with you. You've contradicted yourself many times, and you're posting a bunch of garbage that is totally not in keeping with the missio of ALIPAC. Why don't you go somewhere else?
    I will go somewhere else right now as I'm going to pick up my sister from work as we will go right away to fisherman's wharf to have dinner. No, I don't contradict myself, you just can't convince me that your pov is right and therefor you call my names and try to bash me.
    Don't you feel guilty eating at those expensive retaurants down at Fisherman's Wharf with all those "starving children" you were ranting about the other day? How may of them could you have fed for the cost of a salmon dinner in San Francisco?

Hey Crocket; I guess I just need to stop wasting my time playing with the trolls but getting the chance to read your posts makes it worth it. Great work. Based on her analogy I am going to start telling my boss my miss spelled words are because of my keyboard and if we ban keyboards that will cure the miss spelled word problem. What a joke that will be. I think this little girl is hiring illegal’s to pick her pot.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    Hey Crocket; I guess I just need to stop wasting my time playing with the trolls but getting the chance to read your posts makes it worth it. Great work. Based on her analogy I am going to start telling my boss my miss spelled words are because of my keyboard and if we ban keyboards that will cure the miss spelled word problem. What a joke that will be. I think this little girl is hiring illegal’s to pick her pot.
    LOL!!!

I think she may have gotten hold of some paraquat.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast