Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

This put a smile on my face! In the wake the funerals today, the victims families have a right to some answers and this was one of them.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Re: They've Id's the illegal alien!!!

Quote Originally Posted by safari
    Immigration agents first interviewed Franco on Feb. 21. During that interview, she said she was from Mexico. Investigators ran her fingerprints through databases and found no matches, hinting that she had no prior contact with immigration officials.
    In other words, she snuck into the country and killed Americans just like a terrorist would. In fact this should be called a terrorist hate killing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    You know she didn't have to knock the bus over to kill those kids, all she had to do was dent the sheet metal in about 1 or 2 feet right next to where the kids were sitting, that would be enough to kill them. I bet we will find out that is how they died.
    Yep, I figured that as well. And, borrowing from MD too, I knew that any vehicle impacted the bus hard enough to knock it over - well, she was probably going fast AND was airborne as well.

Oh, do I feel for the families though. This cannot be 'explained away' casually. Will there be justice for them?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

On a local forum here, they're comparing her to former Gov. Janklow's killing of the MN native motorcycle driver. Talking about the costs that will come about both at the end of the State and the Feds. Janklow was at that time a U.S. Rep and had been out on the road on "official duty".

How's that for a play? Comparing Janklow (who I feel got off essentially in the easy chair) to an illegal alien! Definitely he had a McCain style attitude towards illegals but the irony is that it's going to come around to bite the Feds in the rear-end I have a feeling regarding this MN accident.
    From the Border Movie:

OK this pooooooooooooooor little illegal didn't do anything wrong.

She stole someones identity.
    She lied to investigators about her identity
    She was in the country illegally.
    She was driving without a license
    She was driving without insurance (I'm sure)
    AND SHE KILLED FOUR CHILDREN.

Just here for work and doing what ever it takes for her selfish desires which ends up in absolute disaster for three families and more.

Illegal immigration IS NOT A VICTIMLESS CRIME. It goes on and on.

The real Morales may have an uphill climb ahead of her. It'll be interesting how, if ever resolved, her involvement or not in this whole ID scam came about.

Sorry to say it folks and I don't know if there ever has been any mention of it BUT there are many families with Mexican ties who have brought their extended families in to the country simply by using a "borrowed" birth certificate. I was just sickened when I lived in TX about a woman who I heard tell other that she "sold a certified copy of her son's birth certificate" to someone who needed it. I reported this to the local immigration officials. She got out on bond and then skipped Texas. Last I heard she was in the Vegas area so I don't know if she's ever been caught up with or not.
    From the Border Movie:

Anyone see the comments from the locals regarding this tragedy? Most are rightfully angry and upset over this total travesty of our laws and how tragedies like this are the result. Listen to what some reconquista idiot is saying:

Mexico Del Norte-
    The real illegals here was the bus full of foreign white anglo European immigrants and children and grandchildren of immigrants. Read your history. The rightful owners of the land are the original aboriginal inhabitants of the lands west of the Appalachians, plus the previous owners of the western areas of North America, or Del Norte, until the illegal invasion of Mexico by U.S. forces under President Polk. We rightfully claim status to live here as we please and if you don't like it you can go back to Europe. It WAS our land, it it WILL be ours. We are not leaving.

Mexico Del Norte-
    Day by day, little by little, we are making gains, from demanding corporations provide dual language in all commerce (as you can see in food packaging), to establishing our rightful homestead on reclaimed lands you white Europeans never legally owned. All of what you hold west of the Eastern mountain range was obtained through fraud, murder, extortion and such and you are now paying the price.
    The real hero today is the brave lady who stands up to the white European oppression by not offering her true name to the illegal occupiers. Under your laws she is innocent, treat her that way. It was an accident. Your racism only screams for retribution. A European would surely be free by now.
    More and more we are establishing our selves here in ways you do not understand. Get used to it or LEAVE. NOW.

Mexico Del Norte-
    Whatever you think of us we are here to stay, deal with it. PLEASE leave. Take your phony artificial lawns leaching chemical poison into our aquifers, with you. Take your empty Chevrolet Yukons and Hummers, in which you haul not one thing. Take your polluting white-man corporations, Taco Bells (another white man invention). Take your trophy wives with their chemical bleach blonde hair. They are horrible uptight ugly bitches (yes we know how they really look). Take your rotting rat and roach infested cities of Detroit, St. Louis, Chicago, and Kansas City. Take your former slaves with you. Take your mistreatment of other peoples, the land, the water and the air. You do not belong here anymore. Get OUT NOW gringo!

Mexico Del Norte-
    You apparently have never heard of the term Mestizo, have you, Jorge? Do you know what that is? We are a Latin race and culture unlike anything in Europe. We are half Indian, do you need further education about the matter, JORGE, or George, since you seem to be a sell-out to the White Corporate entity. Do you know what "Del Norte" is? It is the homeland of the northern Latin civilization, and it is rightfully ours, war or not. The simple fact is, and you cannot dispute this: we are taking it over bit by bit until the lazy white people are vastly outnumbered. We will restore our language and culture on our land which extends to the border of Canada. It's only a matter of time. It is a fact, get used to it. Go to Canada if you do not like it.

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/twinc ... VNTNGVO/p4
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Please fax and/or e-mail all the articles and comments regarding this awful tragedy to the Guatemalan Consulate in Chicago (that covers Guat's in Minnesota) ...it's time they realize that Americans are fed up with the antics of their illegal squatters and criminals. How many more Americans have to die at the hands of illegal aliens like this woman? The Guatemalan Consulate should be offering an apology for assisting illegal aliens like this woman in continuing to jeopardize the safety, health and welfare of our citizens.

Here's the contact information for the Guatemalan Consulate in Chicago...

STAFF OF CONSULATE GENERAL OF GUATEMALA IN CHICAGO, IL

Licenciado Gustavo A. López Calderón
    General Consul
    gustavo.lopez@consulguatechicago.org

Ivonne Sanchéz
    Vice-Cónsul

ivonne.sanchez@consulguatechicago.org

Visas and Tourism/Registro Matrimonios, Nacimientos y Defunciones

Jorge Archila

Vice-Cónsul

jorge.archila@consulguatechicago.org

Authentication Section/ Auténticas, Mobile Consulates

Serminio Sanchinel
    Consular Agent

serminio.sanchinel@consulguatechicago.org

Pasaportes/Tarjetas Identificación Consular/Deportaciones

Roxana Riépele
    Consular Agent

roxana.riepele@consulguatechicago.org

Accouting Section, Special Cases (Guatemalan abroad/Casos Especiales de guatemaltecos

Aracely Veliz
    Administrative Staff

Aracely.veliz@consulguatechicago.org

Información en General/General Information

Phone (312)332-1587 (312)332-2609 (312)332-3170

Fax (312)332-4256

Email: conschicago@minex.gob.gt

Immigration officials identify van driver in fatal bus crash
    West Central Tribune - 02/26/2008
    MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The van driver who authorities said gave them a fake name following a fatal bus crash has been identified as a 24-year-old woman from Guatemala, Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials said Monday.

Olga Marina Franco was the woman who allegedly ran a stop sign, hitting a school bus in a crash that killed four children near the town of Cottonwood, authorities said. Franco had told authorities she was 23-year-old Alianiss Nunez Morales and that she was from Mexico.

Lyon County Attorney Richard Maes on Friday charged the woman with four counts of criminal vehicular homicide, driving without a license and a stop sign violation.

ICE has filed paperwork to keep Franco in custody after the criminal case is resolved, saying it has developed probable cause that she is an illegal immigrant. Franco’s fingerprints didn’t show up in its database, indicating she had no prior contact with U.S. immigration authorities, the agency said in a written statement.

ICE officials said they planned to assist the Minnesota State Patrol and other law enforcement agencies in investigating the circumstances of the crash.

Attorney Manuel Guerrero, who represented the woman on Friday in court, did not immediately return a call Monday. The woman had told authorities through an interpreter she stopped at the stop sign on County Road 24 and that when she took off, the bus hit her.

Also Monday, the two brothers killed in the crash were remembered at their joint funeral service. The funeral for Jesse Javens, 13, and Hunter Javens, 9, was held at Lakeview School in Cottonwood, where classes had been canceled.

Hunter Javens would have celebrated his 10th birthday Monday, and the roughly 1,400 mourners at the funeral sang the Happy Birthday song to his twin sister Sasha, according to a report in the Marshall Independent.

“Hunter would want to celebrate his twin sister’s birthday. Jesse would want to celebrate his little sister’s birthday,â€

This is sooooooooooo tragic.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast