Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Good!
    It should have never have happened to begin with!! There are a few others that should also have to pay... FOR ALLOWING what is happeing to bring these people here!!!

From bUsh on down!!!!!!!! In my opinion, of course!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Everytime I pass near the crime scene where this b@astard did that, I feel so sick! I will be glad when they execute him!!

Smores any one ?
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

August 5th should become a state holiday in Texas. This horrific murder happened across the street from my office. The families of Elizabeth and Jennifer deserve closure.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    It is about dam time they get rid of this pieace of trash monster.
    This monster got to sit on death row for as old as the girls where. At the expence of the AMERICAN taxpayers, he got to visit, got to eat, medical care, got to watch TV, and he even got the president on his side. It only shows you how great this president is towards the illegal invasion, and rpiest and murders, who are illegal, and they got a friend GW Bush. He has stood by these people along with the mexicos president, and they have a pack, to get all the illegals they can into America, and get them all the freebies they can get to them at the expence of the AMERICAN BACKBREAKING CITIZEN, who pays there taxes. This president came to the aid of this monster that is nothing more than a pieace of worthless trash, that is hogging up the AMERICAN taxpayers money, but the president came to his "RESCUE" to help him, and help him with his "RIGHTS", the illegal monster who murdered these girls got more rights, than the AMERICAN innocent young girls. This president also sided with other illegals that are also on death row in the state of TEXAS. Now,
    if these where all AMERICANS, who did these crimes he would say kill these people. Such as the case of Karla Fay Tucker. My cousin was also on death row in Texas, she asked for help, and the Bush, said die bit_ die. may you rot in hell. Gee I wonder if he would say that to this monster medellin, probally not, because he came to his "RESCUE".
    Sorry pieace of poopoo.
    My thoughts exactly. The two BP agents who were jailed for doing their jobs are left in the pit to rot, Bush doesn't care a rats arse about them, but some raping, murdering illegal scumbag who rapes and kills two girls (and loved it), we need to free him immediately. It just goes to show you where the presidunces priorities lay. It just kills me when you have Republican supporters who say there are no grounds to impeach this scumbag. These two examples alone should be enough to impeach him.

Bush will go down as the worst president ever. I can't think of a single thing he's ever done that has benefitted the American people unless your one of his rich fat cat buddies. Everyday I'm ashamed of myself for having voted for him back in 2000 and actually defended him the first couple of years he was in office. At least I woke up in 2002 to what this POC was doing. It's 2008 and some Republicans will never wake up. If Bush was a Democrat and did the same things, the Republican sheep would be blasting him the same way they did Clinton. This joke has singlehandedly destroyed this party. How can the Republicans have any credibility at all? Sad part is they will get replaced by Democrats who are worse because the sheep in this country have it drilled into their heads that there are only two parties in this country to vote for and nobody else exists.

The only way to turn this thing around is to vote third party and stop voting for rich fat cats, lobbyists and ex lawyers.

Back to the topic on hand. I'm glad this piece of crap will be getting executed, but you know what? Lethal injection is too good for him. He should be publicly stoned and have it shown on national TV. I'm sorry, but I don't look to kindly to those who rape and murder. I have no compassion or sympathy for this man (and I use the term man very loosely) and I hope he burns in hell along with those who are siding with this waste of human skin.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Good!
    It should have never have happened to begin with!! There are a few others that should also have to pay... FOR ALLOWING what is happeing to bring these people here!!!

From bUsh on down!!!!!!!! In my opinion, of course!!!!!!!!

And you know what JAK, I like your opion, I think you have it right.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    It is about dam time they get rid of this pieace of trash monster.
    This monster got to sit on death row for as old as the girls where. At the expence of the AMERICAN taxpayers, he got to visit, got to eat, medical care, got to watch TV, and he even got the president on his side. It only shows you how great this president is towards the illegal invasion, and rpiest and murders, who are illegal, and they got a friend GW Bush. He has stood by these people along with the mexicos president, and they have a pack, to get all the illegals they can into America, and get them all the freebies they can get to them at the expence of the AMERICAN BACKBREAKING CITIZEN, who pays there taxes. This president came to the aid of this monster that is nothing more than a pieace of worthless trash, that is hogging up the AMERICAN taxpayers money, but the president came to his "RESCUE" to help him, and help him with his "RIGHTS", the illegal monster who murdered these girls got more rights, than the AMERICAN innocent young girls. This president also sided with other illegals that are also on death row in the state of TEXAS. Now,
    if these where all AMERICANS, who did these crimes he would say kill these people. Such as the case of Karla Fay Tucker. My cousin was also on death row in Texas, she asked for help, and the Bush, said die bit_ die. may you rot in hell. Gee I wonder if he would say that to this monster medellin, probally not, because he came to his "RESCUE".
    Sorry pieace of poopoo.
    My thoughts exactly. The two BP agents who were jailed for doing their jobs are left in the pit to rot, Bush doesn't care a rats arse about them, but some raping, murdering illegal scumbag who rapes and kills two girls (and loved it), we need to free him immediately. It just goes to show you where the presidunces priorities lay. It just kills me when you have Republican supporters who say there are no grounds to impeach this scumbag. These two examples alone should be enough to impeach him.

Bush will go down as the worst president ever. I can't think of a single thing he's ever done that has benefitted the American people unless your one of his rich fat cat buddies. Everyday I'm ashamed of myself for having voted for him back in 2000 and actually defended him the first couple of years he was in office. At least I woke up in 2002 to what this POC was doing. It's 2008 and some Republicans will never wake up. If Bush was a Democrat and did the same things, the Republican sheep would be blasting him the same way they did Clinton. This joke has singlehandedly destroyed this party. How can the Republicans have any credibility at all? Sad part is they will get replaced by Democrats who are worse because the sheep in this country have it drilled into their heads that there are only two parties in this country to vote for and nobody else exists.

The only way to turn this thing around is to vote third party and stop voting for rich fat cats, lobbyists and ex lawyers.

Back to the topic on hand. I'm glad this piece of crap will be getting executed, but you know what? Lethal injection is too good for him. He should be publicly stoned and have it shown on national TV. I'm sorry, but I don't look to kindly to those who rape and murder. I have no compassion or sympathy for this man (and I use the term man very loosely) and I hope he burns in hell along with those who are siding with this waste of human skin.

My thoughts are the same.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Move to NEW Section for "Americans Killed by Illegals."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12