Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    In my local newspaper, The News & Observer, there was an article regarding a collision that killed two NCSU students and a 16 year old teen. Here's an excerpt from the article:

"SANFORD - Two N.C. State University students and a 16-year-old boy were killed in a head-on collision with a drunken driver Friday, according to authorities.

Pastor Sanches, 55, of Sanford was driving west on N.C. 42, nearly five miles east of Sanford, about 5:10 p.m. when he swerved left into the oncoming lane, according to State Trooper K.T. Hll."

This individual, that murdered three of "our" kids was only treated for a broken arm. He is being charged with three counts of involuntary manslaughter and driving while impared. Interestingly, Mr. Sanchez has been cited before for driving without an operator's license.

I have no way of knowing this guys legal status, because the N&O failed to make a comment regarding his status, but I'd almost bet my last dollar he was an illegal. My first clue was the fact that he had been cited before for driving without a license. Additionally, it is a well known fact that a lot of illegals are living and working in Sanford, N.C. (many work in the poultry industry).

This is of special interest to me because I have a child the attends NCSU. This wholesale murder of our kids has got to stop!! Of course if I find out Mr. Sanchez wasn't illegal, I'll apologize and delete this post. I looked to to no avail for a link to the story.
    Update:

There was another small blurb in the N&O today on this case. While yesterdays article said that Mr. Sanches had been cited previously for driving without a valid drivers license, there was no mention that he was doing so when this MURDER happend. UPDATE: The article today did say he was operating the vehicle on Friday without a valid driver's license. This is disgusting, if the man is illegal, which all evidence to date indicates he is, he should have been deported the first time he was operating without a valid driver's license.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This reminded me of a homicide in Hollywood, Florida. I posted the newspaper article at the time. This illegal Mexican was deported in February and returned. He stabbed and killed on roomate and injured 2 others. I was going to look into whether he is being deported but now am thinking that he should get the death penalty for murder. If he gets deported he many return again and we don't need anymore murders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There wasn't an immigration detainer of Sanchez as of this afternoon.

His bond is $75,000. Even the judge said it was too low but he didn't raise it.

He's charged with 3 counts of manslaughter, DWI, open container and no operator's license.

The court translator explained the proceedings to him.

swatchick, can an illegal alien be put to death here?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is a very good question. I will ask some judges and lawyers about that. Ideally in some ways it would be good if it were legal as they can't come back to reoffend.

MW
    swatchick, can an illegal alien be put to death here?
    Yes, an illegal immigrant can be awarded the death penalty. Unfortunately though, no one gets the death penalty in a DUI case.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The death penalty should be given to illegals who came back after being deported and committed murder.

An article in today's local paper says his immigration status is in question. There's no question in my mind.

I sent email to all the reporters. No reply whatsoever.

Unnamed victims. "killed two NCSU students and a 16 year old teen."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12