Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

48 Hour Countdown

Friends of ALIPAC,

Due to the media bias and political corruption in NC, ALIPAC has worked hard to make friends across America and lead the fight against illegal immigration on the national level, so we can count on your help here when needed.

In 48 hours, our historic citizen lobby and rally will take place in Raleigh, NC.

You will receive an e-mail early Wednesday morning with activist instructions and simplified contact information for NC Lawmakers.

Please prepare to be ready for strong action.

We need the following...

1. We need every man and woman who can join us on the 1st floor of the Legislative Bldg at 8 am in the quad to the left, just inside the Jones St. Entrance. The building is located at 16 Jones St. Raleigh NC. Please be ready to pass out materials and lobby state lawmakers. You can come anytime during the day and look for us inside the building to join in. If you cannot join us before 11 am, please join the rally across from the main entrance that starts at 11 am.

2. We need as many of you as possible to start ringing the phones off the hook with calls from across the state and nation starting at 9 am EST / 6 am Pacific. The calls should be followed by e-mails and not stop till 5 pm EST / 2 pm PST. For those of you working from home, we hope to provide you with a link that you can use to listen to the rally speeches broadcast live across the Internet, while you call.

Here are the latest details on the rally...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-119113.html

With your help, we hope to further develop a model that can enhance our efforts in your state, and in Washington DC as well.

The goal is to have as many people going office to office, while ALIPACers from California to Maine fire up the phone lines and e-mail inboxes.

We hope this combination will make our presence and wishes known.

We have just received word that some of the pro illegal alien groups plan to call NC Legislators to ask them to ignore us on Wednesday and it is important that we overcome their efforts to thwart us.

ALIPAC is putting out the call for assistance on talk radio shows across the state, while leaders from across the state and nation prepare to join us on the ground Wednesday.

Let's give NC Lawmakers a day they will remember!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know I can't attend the rally, as I am to far away.

How helpful are out of state e-mails? That would be all I could pull off at work. Do state politicians really care what the rest of the union thinks?

Quote Originally Posted by lkendter
    I know I can't attend the rally, as I am to far away.

How helpful are out of state e-mails? That would be all I could pull off at work. Do state politicians really care what the rest of the union thinks?
    Yes, our strategies have proven effective before in NC and many other states. please be ready to participate in our game plan for Weds June 18th.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Best wishes all!

Standing ready! This is exciting!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Children have been told!

Alipacer Good Luck.

April
    Wish I could be there!

Go get em!!!!

It looks like there is another rally tomorrow in support of raw milk:

2. Attend the House Ag Committee: Having a crowd here will let our representatives and senators know that HB 2524 impacts MANY citizens as well as our small farmers. We will rally together before the meeting.
    DAY & DATE: Wednesday, June 18, 2008
    TIME: 10:00 am
    LOCATION: 1228 Legislative Building, (meet outside Room 2119)
    16 West Jones Street, Raleigh, NC 27601 (919) 733- 7928

I am hoping to be there tomorrow for the rally, but I don't have childcare so I'll have to bring my kids. I just hope I'll be able to find parking.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    It looks like there is another rally tomorrow in support of raw milk:

2. Attend the House Ag Committee: Having a crowd here will let our representatives and senators know that HB 2524 impacts MANY citizens as well as our small farmers. We will rally together before the meeting.
    DAY & DATE: Wednesday, June 18, 2008
    TIME: 10:00 am
    LOCATION: 1228 Legislative Building, (meet outside Room 2119)
    16 West Jones Street, Raleigh, NC 27601 (919) 733- 7928

I am hoping to be there tomorrow for the rally, but I don't have childcare so I'll have to bring my kids. I just hope I'll be able to find parking.
    Hope this helps in reference to parking.

http://www.visitraleigh.com/pdf/downtown_parking.pdf

Thank you so much April! That is a great map. I'm printing it right now to take with me.