Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alabama and Fremont Nebraska Illegal Immigration Laws Receive National Support

Alabama and Fremont Nebraska Illegal Immigration Laws Receive National Support From ALIPAC

For National Release

February 22, 2012

(866) 703-0864 / Press@alipac.us

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) is offering national support to the backers of Alabama's new illegal immigration control legislation as well as the 75% of Fremont Nebraska's municipal ordinance that was cleared by the courts this week.

ALIPAC's extensive national activist network is now deployed sharing the news with state lawmakers across America that Alabama's unemployment rate has dropped quickly in response to the peaceful departure of illegal immigrants in response to state level immigration law enforcement.

ALIPAC activists are busy rallying city and town council members nationwide to implement laws similar to Fremont Nebraska ordinance. Recent court rulings have cleared the way for towns like Farmers Branch Texas, Hazleton Pennsylvania and many others to do just that.

"We need American defenders fighting on every level right now!" said William Gheen President of ALIPAC. "We are fighting against the illegal immigration invasion of America in our towns, in our states, in Washington, DC and in the campaigns and elections. Americans need every job and every taxpayer resource we can reclaim from illegal aliens."

ALIPAC activists are delivering an article written by Neil Munro published in the Daily Caller on February 20, 2012 to state lawmakers in all 50 states titled "Alabama’s immigration reform again cuts unemployment".

“In the last three months alone, we’ve seen an unprecedented drop of 1.7 percentage points,” noted Alabama Republican Gov. Robert Bentley in a Jan. 20 statement. The drop began after a bipartisan 2011 law toughened the state’s immigration enforcement policies. The reform prompted many low-skilled illegal immigrants to leave the state, and was slammed by advocates for illegal immigrants, including Tom Perez, the chief of the Justice Department’s civil regulation division.

"We expect the illegal aliens to leave any state or town where they hear local Americans will be enforcing the popularly supported immigration laws duly passed by our constitutionally empowered Congress," said William Gheen. "Our activists are taking steps to make sure every state and town lawmaker knows it is incumbent upon them to protect American citizens from the dire consequences of invasion when the federal government fails in its most basic responsibility to enforce Article 4 of the US Constitution."

To schedule interviews or for more information about ALIPAC's efforts to spread versions of Arizona's and Alabama's illegal immigration laws to other states, or activist efforts to spread Fremont Nebraska's court authorized city ordinance to other towns, please visit www.ALIPAC.us

###
    Last edited by working4change; 02-22-2012 at 12:48 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    ALIPAC activists are delivering an article written by Neil Munro published in the Daily Caller on February 20, 2012 to state lawmakers in all 50 states titled "Alabama’s immigration reform again cuts unemployment".

###
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pro-amnesty propaganda machines simply do not want Americans to know the undeniable fact that wherever illegal aliens leave a state where immigration laws are enforced, crime levels go down and employment for American Citizens goes up - Its a DOUBLE WIN FOR AMERICA!
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'll be showing support however at all possible!! Not only do I want these Laws to stick and be Enforced, but also to Spread!
    These are common sense laws and should've Been being enforced 100%

I am happy to report in, and I apologize for being MIA. I have called all my Reps now I have to email each of them!

Quote Originally Posted by nomas View Post
    I am happy to report in, and I apologize for being MIA. I have called all my Reps now I have to email each of them!
    Glad to have you back in the saddle with your fellow ALIPAC activists!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Emailed my reps
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nomas View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Great to see you back in the fight, nomas!
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I live in the State of Illinois, and the Legislatures here not only lack motivation in correcting the Illegal Alien situation, but they also go out of their way to aide and abet as well as obstruct justice by those who want to enforce Immigration laws. Chicago, Joliet, Lemont, Aurora, Naperville, Rockford, Moline, Peoria and the rest of present and former industrial cities in Illinois are loaded with Illegals. One does not have to go far to be in places that look more like Mexico than the United States.

working4change
    Welcome to Alipac Illinois!

Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisForLegalImmigrati View Post
    I live in the State of Illinois, and the Legislatures here not only lack motivation in correcting the Illegal Alien situation, but they also go out of their way to aide and abet as well as obstruct justice by those who want to enforce Immigration laws. Chicago, Joliet, Lemont, Aurora, Naperville, Rockford, Moline, Peoria and the rest of present and former industrial cities in Illinois are loaded with Illegals. One does not have to go far to be in places that look more like Mexico than the United States.
    Welcome! You are right... Illinois has a very serious problem with illegal immigration and illegal alien invasion supporting politicians. Chicago is the new Los Angeles! We have lots of great folks here at ALIPAC from places like Chicago, Waukegan, and Grey Lakes.

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast