Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've been calling in between working. They sound a bit frazzled over there. Keep up the Phone Calls!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

HEADS UP!!!

Watch the NY State Senate NOW as they debate the illegal alien license bill!!!:

http://www.senate.state.ny.us/senatehom ... V?OpenForm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I contacted Bruno's office and when she asked for the City I was calling from, I told her I was in Tennessee and that we had experience with offering drivers licenses to illegals and that it was terrible so we ended it. I explained that we had bus loads of people coming to Tennessee, fraud within the DMV, waiting lines of illegal aliens that could not read or speak English with others standing on either side of them and assisting them with the eye test and with the written. I went on to remind her that they will register to vote, travel to other states and it will be devastating.

I told the staff person that we had the drivers certificates also, and that this was ended too. You cannot give legally to those here illegally and maintain order and respect for rule of law.

Tennessee tried it and it does not work for Tennesseans or for America, it only works for illegal aliens and for those who want to corrupt America and gain power through their vote.

Psalm 139:14

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ask anyone from Utah also. It is terrible here with all these people driving around. Hit and runs everywhere.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Janet L. Duprey

I agree with you completely. We are in Albany for a special session
    tomorrow and I certainly hope we can get enough votes to defeat the
    Governor on this terrible action of his.

Thank you for writing.
    Janet L. Duprey
    Member of Assembly

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Oregon has had the same problem. It has been in The Oregonian (our major paper here) about all of the fraud involving illegal aliens coming here from other states getting licenses. There was this driving school, that was run by a couple of brothers (they were Hispanic, but not so sure of their legal presence, or if they were born citizens, paper never said) and they were shipping people in, getting them fake documents and getting them licensed in Oregon.

Whenever you have a state that will give licenses to someone who not only lacks proper documentation, but is apparently here outside of the laws, you are simply asking for major fraud, and endangerment of the citizens of this country.

Thanks goodness, under pressure, that Oregons governor, Ted Kulongoski, has bowed to the people and decided that giving licenses to illegal aliens was a bad idea.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth

Silvers office did not state his position on this subject but seemed interested in the fact that an out of state call came in for it. [/quote
    ]

I got almost the same response calling from California. I told them that they needed to make this a precedence for all of the other states to follow. Told them to be heroes and defeat this from happening.

Will keep calling and emailing

The Senate Passed the Bill!!!!!!!!!

Dixie

Yes,

When we prepared these releases earlier today, we did not realize that an emergency session had been recently called.

We discovered that right after we started and we are happy that we got some calls and emails in on the NY State Senate behind this effort before they voted.

The bill has passed the senate
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-87742.html

Now we need to direct all of our attention on the house.

W

Quote Originally Posted by Cakers
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth

Silvers office did not state his position on this subject but seemed interested in the fact that an out of state call came in for it. [/quote
    ]

I got almost the same response calling from California. I told them that they needed to make this a precedence for all of the other states to follow. Told them to be heroes and defeat this from happening.

Will keep calling and emailing
    Yes, yes same here!! Told them basically they had to nip this so Illinois would get the message (there are rumors that our state may bring back the bill to give driving certificates for illegal aliens). It seems they would be insane to bring it back after this...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast