Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Asks Governor Brewer to Take Immigration Fight to Sup

ALIPAC Asks Governor Brewer to Take Immigration Fight to Supreme Court

For National Release

April 12, 2011

press@alipac.us (866) 703-0864

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC is responding to Arizona Governor Jan Brewer's call for financial assistance while encouraging her to take the battle over SB 1070 all the way to the Supreme Court.

ALIPAC is making a donation and encouraging supporters to donate via http://www.keepazsafe.com/ while supporters call Brewer's office to encourage her to continue the fight to secure America from the illegal alien invasion.

"It is disappointing that parts of our courts and own government would side with illegal alien invaders against Americans," said William Gheen of ALIPAC. "But our nation is infiltrated on every level, and this invasion of millions of illegal aliens and the death and damages they cause are supported by traitors from within our borders. Why would anyone stop a state from mirroring and enforcing existing federal laws ratified by Congress?"

ALIPAC is also encouraging members of the US Congress to file and pass legislation specifically authorizing states to enforce existing immigration laws. Such legislation could help prevent activist judges from aiding and abetting illegal immigrants.

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC supports any and all lawful and civic remedies designed to combat, stop, and reverse illegal immigration in America. ALIPAC fought to help pass SB 1070, and then became the first national group to help spread the legislation to 24 other states while defending Arizona's actions online and in the media.

"We stand with Arizona as long as she stands with the vast majority of Americans who want our local police and individual states fighting to limit or stop this invasion," said William Gheen. "The American public must rise up in political revolt to protect American workers, students, taxpayers, and voters from this mass lawlessness that threatens to destroy the United States as we have known it."

For more information, or to get involved, please visit www.ALIPAC.us

###
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I heard on Fox this morning that a big part of the courts decision had to do with the mexican govt being against this.

They also talked about appealing to the full 9th before going to the supreme

It was also said that this court is out of line with decisions made in at least 3 other circuit courts

I've said it before , mexico controls Calif now

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Contribute here to fight back against the traitors within the Federal government that refuse to enforce our Immigration laws. https://az.gov/app/keepazsafe/donation_ ... tion.xhtml

Banned
    Believe me..Governor Brewer WILL take this to the Supreme Court....I've made my donation to https://az.gov/app/keepazsafe/donation_ ... tion.xhtml

You beat me to it TS

I call her & told her to go all the way . we are By your side
    you are doing one hell of a job good luck

Banned
    By the way...Just a reminder...There are NO AZ taxpayer dollars used in this fight. All defense funds are from private donations...

Go Arizona! Yay!

Well the professed Flag Burner (BHO) said his plans were to disarm this country and change it. We must go through the entire court process. I will
    be happy to give what ever Green I have I refuse to give anymore Blood.
    No liberal will benefit in that way again from me.

I stand with Arizona as well and will use any and all legal tools to assist Arizona with gaining legal rights of stricter laws against undocumented aliens, which other States have enacted into law without a Court battle. I will also alert all citizens to stand firm with persons who supports and agrees the U.S. must enact steeper laws against undocumented aliens’ unlawful invasions of the United States.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast