Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    I AGREE WITH WILLIAM ON THIS ONE SEEING THAT THE LADY AT HAND HAD A WAY TO DETERMINE IF THIS WOMAN WAS IN THE COUNTRY LEGALLY. I MEAN WHEN I WORKED AT BURGER KING I HAD TO SHOW PROFF THAT I HAD A LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN THIS COUNTRY. I'LL BE WILLING TO BET THAT IF I HAD APPLIED FOR THE JOB, SHE WOULD HAVE NO DOUBT RAN A BACKGROUND CHECK ON ME AND EVERYTHING ELSE. BUT FOR SOME REASON THESE BORDER JUMPPERS ARE JUST GIVEN A FREE PASS TO TRUST AND EVERYTHING ELSE. AND ANOTHER THING, I WOULD NEVER LET ANYONE ELSE HANDLE MY MAIL
    The lady was hired through an employment agency and paper work was presented that showed a Social Security card and drivers licence. It was later determined that the SS card and licence belonged to her sister.
    What proof did you have to show at Burger King?

Burger King and most fast food is full of illegal aliens working there, many with real SS numbers that belong to sombody else. The civil rights division of the Labor Dept. states it's discrimination to ask for anything beyond the SS card.

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    Burger King and most fast food is full of illegal aliens working there, many with real SS numbers that belong to sombody else. The civil rights division of the Labor Dept. states it's discrimination to ask for anything beyond the SS card.
    In my opinion, that is why E-Verify and 287g should become mandatory across the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    $25 an hour for a MAID?!?!?!

That ain't happening in NC!!!!
    THAT IS PRETTY DARN STEEP FOR A MAID CNA'S DON'T EVEN MAKE THAT AN HOUR. AND I WOULD GO AS FAR AS TO SAY THAT AN LPN WOULDN'T MAKE THAT KIND OF MONEY ON THE HOUR EITHER. I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH SHE ACTUALLY MADE, BUT I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN THAT THESE PEOPLE WERE NOT MAKING PEANUTS, AND YET THEY RECEIVE FOOD STAMPS AND FREE MEDICAL CARE AT THE EXPESE OF THE AMERICAN TAXPAYERS

WHY do they need green cards if it's against the law and discrimination to ask to show it??? This is beyond nuts and Perez is enabling illegal aliens to get jobs and stay in the country. Does asking for a card hurt their feelings or something. I can't wrap my head around this insanity.
    SAME HERE GOFER WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS COUNTRY COMING TO OBAMA IS A REAL EDUCATED FOOL BTW, I'M SEEING SOME NAMES HERE THAT I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. WITH THAT SAID. CAN'T WE ALL GET ALO

WHY do they need green cards if it's against the law and discrimination to ask to show it??? This is beyond nuts and Perez is enabling illegal aliens to get jobs and stay in the country. Does asking for a card hurt their feelings or something. I can't wrap my head around this insanity.
    SAME HERE GOFER WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS COUNTRY COMING TO OBAMA IS A REAL EDUCATED FOOL BTW, I'M SEEING SOME NAMES HERE THAT I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. WITH THAT SAID. CAN'T WE ALL GET ALO
    My name may be one you don't remember seeing but I have been a member for several years, I just don't post often.

Diaz was soooo unhappy she stayed for nine years? Secure the border and this won't happen.

THERE WERE NO ILLEGALS WORKING THERE AT THAT TIME IN THE EARLY 90'S. WE DIDN'T START SEEING ILLEGALS HERE IN THE WESTERN PART OF THE STATE UNTIL THE EARLY PART OF 2000. TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, I COULDN'T IMAGINE WHY ALL OF THESE MEXICANS WERE SHOWING UP HERE IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS.

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkie
    My name may be one you don't remember seeing but I have been a member for several years, I just don't post often.
    WELL GLAD TO KNOW YOU AND WELCOME TO ALIPAC WE ARE ALL FIGHTING FOR THE SAME CAUSE AND THE MORE PEOPLE WE HAVE HERE THE BETTER

HANNITY IS TALKING ABOUT THIS VERY SUBJECT

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast