Like Tree1Likes

Thread: ALIPAC Endorses Frank Roche Against Illegal Alien Amnesty Supporter Renee Ellmers

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Endorses Frank Roche Against Illegal Alien Amnesty Supporter Renee Ellmers

ALIPAC Endorses Frank Roche Against Illegal Alien Amnesty Supporter Renee Ellmers

For National Release

January 30, 2014

CONTACT: Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) Press@alipac.us / (866) 703-0864

America's largest Political Action Committee addressing the issues of illegal immigration, border security, and immigration reform amnesty plans is making the national organization's first endorsement of 2014 today by endorsing Frank Roche for Congress.

Frank Roche has announced he is filing in North Carolina's 2nd District to provide a GOP primary challenge to incumbent Republican Congresswoman Renee Ellmers. Roche has cited Ellmers support for a path to legalization for illegal immigrants as a motivation for his run.

"Renee Ellmers supports a form of amnesty for illegal aliens!" said William Gheen, President of ALIPAC. "Frank Roche has sent us a federal candidate survey indicating he will support America's existing border and immigration laws instead of destroying them as Renee Ellmers would do."

Renee Ellmers has recently stated she will work with President Barack Obama and the US Chamber of Commerce to alter existing American laws to accommodate tens of millions of illegal immigrants with some form of legalization or path to citizenship that would eventually lead to a new voting bloc in American elections which would destroy America's borders forever.

In October of 2013, Renee Ellmers admitted she had met with pro amnesty groups in North Carolina while ignoring groups that oppose amnesty. She then said on her website, "we need to address the millions of people who are already in this country and formulate a process for them to earn legal work status." This position in support of amnesty for illegal aliens was further reinforced in her recent editorial piece to the Fayetteville Observer.

Frank Roche has completed the ALIPAC 2014 federal candidate survey (Click here to view) where he aligns himself with the more than 80% of Republican voters in Ellmers' district who feel their member of Congress should "Support Americans and legal immigrants by supporting the adequate enforcement of America's existing border and immigration laws as the US Constitution requires for the protection of American jobs, elections, taxpayer resources, health, and lives."

Renee Ellmers is one of 35 Republican members of Congress ALIPAC and other conservative groups are targeting in the GOP primaries of 2014 due to their support for Obama's call to provide amnesty to illegal immigrants!

ALIPAC is currently endorsing more than 140 members of Congress including Congressmen Walter Jones and Patrick McHenry in North Carolina. For more information about ALIPAC's endorsements and efforts to fight against illegal immigration and amnesty, please visit www.ALIPAC.us.

###
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 01-30-2014 at 12:19 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great idea from our email at ALIPAC...

I just went to Frank Roche's website and made a contribution.

I also phoned Renee Ellmers' office to tell them that I had done so and why. Her staffer told me that she does not support "Amnesty," but when I asked if she supports a pathway to legal status for those here illegally, he said yes, as long as they pay a fine and (something else). I said. that we absolutely do not support this. I am married into a family of legal immigrants, and have seen many people go through the process, sometimes waiting 5-7 years, of coming here legally. I said to Ellmers' staffer that it is simply NOT FAIR to people who come here legally - or to the American people - to extend a second pathway to those who are chronic lawbreakers and simply find it inconvenient to follow the law. I said to him that the SAME pathway that exists for legal immigrants is ALREADY available to those here illegally - they need to follow that process.

We need more people to call with a similar message.

Thanks, William, for keeping us well-informed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)