Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Endorses Scott Brown for US Senate!

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC Endorses Scott Brown for U.S. Senate Due To Opposition To Amnesty

January 13, 2009

www.alipac.us WilliamG@alipac.us
    (866) 703-0864

Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee (ALIPAC) is endorsing Scott Brown for U.S. Senate today due to his campaign's focus on the issue of the illegal immigration and his opponent Martha Coakley's support for Amnesty for illegal aliens.

ALIPAC is one of the nation's largest multi-ethnic and non-partisan grassroots organizations dedicated to opposing illegal immigration and amnesty for illegals, while supporting the enforcement of America's existing immigration laws and borders.

"Scott Brown has publicly stated he opposes Amnesty for illegal aliens while Coakley has state she supports Amnesty," said William Gheen, president of ALIPAC. "His vote in opposition to Amnesty will be needed in a few weeks as President Obama, with Democrats in the Senate and House, and a handful of misguided Republicans attempt to pass new Amnesty legislation."

Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty legislation was defeated in 2006 and 2007 due to massive public opposition, which collapsed the Washington, D.C. phone systems connected to the offices of lawmakers. Certified scientific polls continue to show that 66-80% of Americans support immigration enforcement, instead of a "path to citizenship" for illegal aliens.

Amnesty legislation was filed in the U.S. House on December 12, with 91 Democrat cosponsors led by Congressman Luis Gutierrez supporting the bill. The legislation would legalize more than 12 million illegal aliens currently in the U.S., increase current hyper-legal immigration levels, and turn immigration regulating efforts over to big business. Democrats in the U.S. Senate are working with a few Republicans in an attempt to file similar legislation in the Senate this month.

Scott Brown's Democratic opponent, Martha Coakley, has clearly stated she supports Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty.

ALIPAC is making a donation to the Scott Brown campaign today and is encouraging the organization's 30,000 supporters to consider donating, volunteering, and voting for Scott Brown for U.S. Congress via http://www.brownforussenate.com/

ALIPAC will also be conducting talk radio interviews around the nation alerting Americans to the impact the Brown vs. Coakley race could have on the 2010 Amnesty legislation.

The endorsement of the Brown campaign is ALIPAC's first endorsement of 2010. The non-business PAC, founded in 2004, distributes the nation's most comprehensive voter guide on immigration related issues during elections with almost 200 campaigns endorsed in 2008.

ALIPAC also supports Scott Brown due to his prior opposition as a state legislator against Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick's support for benefits for illegal aliens such as in-state tuition and licenses. ALIPAC helped defeat in-state tuition for illegals in New Jersey yesterday.

Here is the prominent campaign promise of Scott Brown regarding illegal immigration that inspired the endorsement from ALIPAC:

"I welcome legal immigration to this country. However, we are also a nation of laws and government should not adopt policies that encourage illegal immigration. Providing driver’s licenses and in-state tuition to illegal immigrant families will act as a magnet in drawing more people here in violation of the law and it will impose new costs on taxpayers. I oppose amnesty, and I believe we ought to strengthen our border enforcement and institute an employment verification system with penalties for companies that hire illegal immigrants." -- Scott Brown at http://www.brownforussenate.com/

For more information or to schedule interviews visit us at www.alipac.us or call (866) 703-0864

###

Paid for by Americans for Legal Immigration AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooo .. this man has the "Right Stuff"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dirty Dems

The Dirty Dems are going to pull out all the stops on this one...I smell voter fraud already.

Re: Dirty Dems

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    The Dirty Dems are going to pull out all the stops on this one...I smell voter fraud already.
    I agree...we'll have to keep a close watch and see how many times Ted Kennedy votes in this one.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

I just signed up to volunteer for the campaign. Brown has now pulled to within 2 percentage points in the latest Rasmussen poll, and this election is so vitally important to me that I'm willing to do whatever I can, even if it's only making a donation.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Brown wants to exclude illegal immigrants from wage abuse cases
    By Staff reports
    MetroWest Daily News
    Posted Jan 06, 2010 @ 11:39 AM

FRAMINGHAM — State Sen. Scott Brown, R-Wrentham, today filed legislation that would require the state Attorney General to receive and document proof of citizenship or right to work in the United States for wage enforcement cases.

Historically, the Attorney General’s office has adopted a policy of not asking about immigration status of employees when proceeding with a wage enforcement case against an employer.

Under the bill filed by Brown, who is also a Republican candidate for U.S. Senate, wage enforcement cases would require valid proof of citizenship or immigration status before proceeding.

“This is a responsible and effective immigration reform that prevents those who are here illegally from receiving the same benefits as taxpaying Massachusetts citizens,â€

His winning would be a GREAT VICTORY!

I am so pleased that Alipac endorses Scott Brown. I have been watching this campaign closely and really like what he stands for.
    I signed up a couple of weeks ago to do calls from home for the campaign. Just received a call back on that today on how to access the information I need.

What a tremendous victory this would be for all of us.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Last Wednesday Scott Brown filed legislation that would prevent illegal immigrants from exploiting the system and filing wage enforcement claims. Martha Coakley is in favor of coddling illegal aliens. Unlike Coakley and our Governor, Brown is taking a firm stand against illegal immigration and putting Americans first.

Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick publicly released his "New Americans Agenda" on November 17, 2009. The 45 page report contains 131 recommendations, all of which would benefit both the legal immigrants and hundreds of thousands of illegal alien residents of this state.

Among the objectionable 131 recommendations to benefit illegal aliens at the Massachusetts taxpayers' expense:

1. Access to taxpayer subsidized in-state college tuition for all immigrant residents.

2. Access to drivers licenses.

3. Expanded ESOL programs in schools and the workplace.

4. Increased funding for translation and interpreter service in schools.

5. Bilingual education.

6. Translator services available at all health centers.

7. Financial assistance with Naturalization costs.

8. Subsidized Public Housing.

9. Assistance with housing applications.

10. Adult dental services coverage by Mass-Health.

11. Increased access to multilingual support staff in State Agencies.

12. Discourage questioning by local and state police on the immigration status of those involved in crimes - including suspects.

We are sponsoring a petition to be presented to our governor and state legislators, opposing the "New Americans Agenda" and the damaging impact it threatens to have on the legal, taxpaying citizens of Massachusetts. If you are a Massachusetts resident, please take a moment to read and sign this petition:

http://www.gopetition.com/online/32890.html

Please help spread the word.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast